Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all know she's not normal but this is a new level of bunny boiling.

How can anyone be this upset over a romance that lasted weeks. Unhinged doesn't even come close.

Reactions: 16
Shameless is clearly deleting comments as this suggests to me that they’d commented saying she claimed she’d ended it with him, obviously that story doesn’t suit your pity party narrative now does it? And as for his family being unhinged I think you’ll find there’s one person who’s unhinged and that’s the psycho that has contacted his teenagers when contacting him repeatedly got her nowhere! I’d be reporting her for harassment at this point

You’re one dangerous woman

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just split up with my partner of 15 years, we have three kids and let me tell you these attention seeking videos she makes are sooo funny 😂😂😂 I’d love her to feel how I do for one minute the silly witch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This is awful her dragging this out and letting her huns run with slating him. Harassment at this point when hes clearly moved on.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just split up with my partner of 15 years, we have three kids and let me tell you these attention seeking videos she makes are sooo funny 😂😂😂 I’d love her to feel how I do for one minute the silly witch
Aww I'm sorry you must be finding that hard :( were a nice bunch of witches who will always listen and support ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Huns are now sharing Deb’s IG name. Would love to see any of them comment on her posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Debz.....we love you! ❤
---
For the blockees.....

Just keep saying to yourselves, this woman is 38.....38!!!!

She dumped David after a 2 month fling and now that he has got a new girlfriend.....the bunny boiling gets turned up a few notches!
What 'normal' 38 year old woman does that crap.
Ehmey needs to get out in the real world, get a job outside of that house and interact with people and her family need to get their heads out of their asses and encourage her to do it. They have all created a spoilt, entitled, lazy, pathetic monster.

Is free stuff really worth this hollow existence Aimee? Is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 78.3 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    All them doberhuns saying david will realise what he lost. Well they got that wrong he realised what he dont want more like and he dont want a scraggy head disney pj wearing bunny boiler who dont cook or clean or want to take her kid out And who invents a drama like mc to get his attention It looks like his kids lead normsl kid lives where they do stuff aimees just pissed off shes the one got dumped its david who had the lucky escape

Reactions: 32
    I’m so glad my mum actually is my mum and not trying to be a best friend. She would absolutely tell me to grow tf up and sort my life out if I was behaving like Aimee. She would also tell me to get off my arse and stop being a lazy mare and clean up my house if I lived in such hovel.

• Heart
    Reactions: 23
    Tell you what, Shirl better be prepared for an onslaught, I reckon there'll be a queue of folk itching to comment on her parenting and how Aimee's ended up the big spoilt wetwipe that she is.

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    At last the penny drops not as fast as u knickers luv but you got the message in the end
    View attachment 2596557
    I'm sorry but she was seeing d1 on and off for months, loved him apparently and yet was on a bloody pedalo with d2 within days of ending with d1. She probably still had the same sheets on her bed for d2 that she'd been with d1 in! I wish her doberhuns would wise up it's just ridiculous at this point.

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 30
    Did aimee not get mummy to do the same about the kittens 🤷‍♀️ strange a grown woman getting mum to fight her battles strange a grown woman saying my mummy strange a grown woman who can't do a bit housework strange a grown woman acting like a child aimee your the strange one

Attachments

• Haha
    Did aimee not get mummy to do the same about the kittens 🤷‍♀️ strange a grown woman getting mum to fight her battles strange a grown woman saying my mummy strange a grown woman who can't do a bit housework strange a grown woman acting like a child aimee your the strange one
    What would this person be saying if he was fighting his own battle then?? They’d be saying it’s a disgrace how this man is saying stuff about a woman online. How it’s intimidation for a man to stand up to a woman online. If my son was dealing with the fallout of a woman like Aimess you bet I will be the one standing up for him rather than him doing it himself and getting labelled by the likes of the doberhuns. You don’t mess with mothers of boys!

• Heart
    Reactions: 27
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off....... At this point she will be still crying about d2 longer than they were together. She had d2 in her bed days after d1 pumped and and dumped her and we are all pretty convinced she had d1 in her bed (again!!) this weekend..... hypocrite much!! She literally needs to give her self a shake and get some self respect!!
    she needs rob concentrate on doing nice things with her child rather than her "mummy" 🤢 too. She literally is the definition of pathetic.
    On another note I think her arselickers are worse than us twattlers, they are like flying monkeys we keep our opinions here they are the ones harassing people and if they think what they see in her is inspiring I seriously worry about their living conditions and state of mind!!!

Reactions: 24
    David was adored by those doberhuns a few months ago, now he’s the worst thing to have risen out of hell to hear them talk.

Bunch of delulu (😂😂😂) arseholes with limited intelligence and fence posts for teeth

• Haha
    Reactions: 25
    If Wendy has all the best advice and knows what’s the best thing to do why the hell does she not tell her imbecile of a daughter to stop posting ridicule videos .

please tell me that fella has moved on from this bleep
    🙏🙏

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    What would this person be saying if he was fighting his own battle then?? They’d be saying it’s a disgrace how this man is saying stuff about a woman online. How it’s intimidation for a man to stand up to a woman online. If my son was dealing with the fallout of a woman like Aimess you bet I will be the one standing up for him rather than him doing it himself and getting labelled by the likes of the doberhuns. You don’t mess with mothers of boys!
    Bloody too right!! And this mother of a boy would NOT be sticking up for him online....it would be a face to face confrontation 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.