Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie revealed in a live that Aimee moved out of her mums aged 16 and into her dads. Charlie said (always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere ๐Ÿคญ) , she said it was because her dad let her get away with more. So Aimee will have moved out after she left the private school. So there was Charlie every morning going to a state school while Princess Aimee swanned off to her private school.
---
I canโ€™t
I canโ€™t see it either
Wish I could !
Same! No pic?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Couldn't think of anything worse than following that twit hat & the other weapon of a sister!! No thankss ill keep on catch up here ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought H teacher told her she was a fan and follower so how is their first conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a surprise, a glowing school report.
Could it be anything but that? ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me a riveting school report โ€ฆโ€ฆ.the likes from
Aimless gave it extra meaning ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.