Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless is going to have to be careful of the lies she spouts now that her mother is on TikTok šŸ«¢ can imagine her making a ā€œdish up dinner with meā€ plating up Harpers dinner and then Wendy posting a video at the same time of harper at hers šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't knowwhy she is such a pathological liar, all the gym king stuff I have and on the website are all relaxed fit or oversized! It's like the lies just fall out of her mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Wendy comes across as the kind of mum who wasn't there for u as a child so babies u as an adult to compensate for her downfalls as a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god, Shirls fake voice and plastic jacket - what an effing combo, least sheā€™s ditched the twit hat so far on her shittoks!!
fake as foooook just like her daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how long before Shirl & Charlie get their own threads šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 3 of them will start ganging up on folk they think are being trolls . I feel for the kids this Christmas all 3 "adults " will be filming tiktoks and getting sloshed and the kids will be ignored all day.

Reactions: 21
Tiktok search at least remembers she has 2 daughters even if Shirley doesn't....." my gorgous Aimless' said twice but no mention of Charli .

Probably because she knows Shaimless will kick off if she's not star of the show.
Looks like she's had her lips done again. They don't give a duck about Charlie. She's just an inconvenience to them. They always laugh at her when she says something and speak over her. No wonder she moved away to Blackpool or wherever she's gone. She probably values Aimless more because her dad was wealthy and brought more perks. That's it.

Reactions: 18
Oh shut up, thought you dumped him! šŸ¤„ haha imagine him and his new bird watching her post things like that id never give them the satisfaction!
Wait till you loose Your dad suddenly then come back and say your heartbroken you fkin pond scum!!! I actually dislike her so much. Her smug face and scraggy head. How anyone can even go near her is beyond me the smelly ugly woman. I hope to god H breaks free when she's older and gives her children the life she never had ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s always played on my mind that twit hat was bringing up two young girls similar in age and one went to private school while the other didnā€™t
I wonder how that made Charlie feel ??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You just know Harper and Ralph will have tik toks as soon as they are allowed. Anything for easy money in that family! Wish they would all duck off and get banned!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s always played on my mind that twit hat was bringing up two young girls similar in age and one went to private school while the other didnā€™t
I wonder how that made Charlie feel ??
I think Aimless lived with her dad

Reactions: 8
Just had a little look at our Charlieā€™s few latest Tik toks
Not one comment from twit hat !
Charming

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Wendy just said on her Tik tok she is picking H up from school
Is that because her daughter is sobbing into her emotional support bear while stuffing a McDonaldā€™s down her neck šŸ˜‚
Jesus , Wendy lives a 25 min drive from the school , Aimless 5 mins , Why's she getting her to do it lazy cow šŸ„

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, Shirls fake voice and plastic jacket - what an effing combo, least sheā€™s ditched the twit hat so far on her shittoks!!
fake as foooook just like her daughter
I was literally just about to say whatā€™s with her high pitched phone voice?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You just know Harper and Ralph will have tik toks as soon as they are allowed. Anything for easy money in that family! Wish they would all duck off and get banned!
Ralph has a TikTok acct, he was commenting on Charlieā€™s live the other day while in the other room. And she told him off for doing it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Mr D mk 2 begging for free drinks at Spoons.
The pic hasn't shown up for me but I guessed it was that wetherspoons game, just found him on there, it pops up a lot on my feed and people usually have loads of drinks sent to them, looks like he had none šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t
The pic hasn't shown up for me but I guessed it was that wetherspoons game, just found him on there, it pops up a lot on my feed and people usually have loads of drinks sent to them, looks like he had none šŸ¤£
I canā€™t see it either
Wish I could !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.