Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t she got any friends or family telling her to get a bleeping grip?!?! It lasted less time than most holiday romances. He wasn’t the ‘love of her life’ he was (at most) the ‘love of her August’
She is absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right, I’m new here. Don’t follow her, took me an age and a half to find this thread and ask is there something mentally wrong with her? I’ve been inundated with her on my for you page on tiktok and it’s all the woe is me videos 🙄 which in all honestly after the first 2 that popped up she reminded of a child who got told off and acting all down to get sympathy. Swear to god tho it’s a bit much. Would she ever just give over! Is this all over one topic or multiple different issues that need the same type of video over and over?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hysterical that beefy has told her to ignore them, when she practically garrotted herself with a tape measure to appear thinner than she is. These two are so easy to get rise out of 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why hasn’t she got any friends or family telling her to get a bleeping grip?!?! It lasted less time than most holiday romances. He wasn’t the ‘love of her life’ he was (at most) the ‘love of her August’
She is absolutely ridiculous.
Surprised she hasn't filmed a tiktok to the song August yet 🤣 ,"August slipped away to a moment in time, but you were never myne" while she looks off in the distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would laugh if that tracksuit is a US size 12-making it a uk 16 😂😂 fits you fine love!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More and more of her huns are wising up . Getting fed up of all her moaning and whining,her lying about her true size ( no one cares ,just don't lie and use filters ) ,her constant woe is me I'm broken hearted for the fourth time in 3 years ...Jesus.
Shes pissed off as she appears to have realised just how easily men replace her and she hates that .The women they replace her for ,all have long-term happy relationships with them,whilst she's left hugging a Teddy and making pathetic videos... Rather than look to herself and change things, she would rather blame everyone else.Shes been enabled most of her life and doesn't like it when things don't go her way.
Sadly Harper is just another reminder of her failure to keep a man,hence Aimless putting her second best .Any other mum would be shouting from the rooftops about their wee one getting a certificate Aimless waits 4 days and mentions it in passing.
Shes a tit mother ,a tit gf ,a tit wife ,a tit tiktokkker....all shes good for is selling tat and spending money She has no base or substance to her life .
What a waste of an existence

And yes,I'm in a bad mood as I've just had to sit with a mum whilst she was told her 4 year old son wont see christmas ....
This selfish, self centred, egocentric witch has completely boiled my piss today .

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So Wendy just said on her Tik tok she is picking H up from school
Is that because her daughter is sobbing into her emotional support bear while stuffing a McDonald’s down her neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that because her daughter is sobbing into her emotional support bear while stuffing a McDonald’s down her neck 😂
More like aimless needs 3 hours to put her face on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnt it parents evening today

Reactions: 11
She shouldn’t have to prove what size she is I agree with that. But if she is going to do it why only show the size on a baggy sweatshirt? Show the dress she was talking about. I guess she will when it arrives as she prob has the size 14 and has ordered the 12?

Reactions: 11
Just looked at twit in a Hats TT. Jesus her voice goes right thro ya, just like old dozy bollocks. Her house is lovely though, why doesn’t she kick her lazy arse daughter up the bum. No wonder she don’t want Xmas there when her own house is so nice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.