Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harper had yet another exciting day after school at Home bargains!! What happened with the swimming lessons? I know, duck all!!! She does sod all with that kid! Can’t even take her to pick a Xmas tree with Wendy! They are all selfish twats! Also who is looking after those kittens when she’s staying over at this event? I 💯 think she’s leaving them on their own!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she's so proud of H for her achievement at school....she's left it long enough to mention it....I would have been " buzzing" about it on Friday...but not her, she's too full of herself and her " issues" ..she really turns my stomach😡

Reactions: 15
Debz.....we love you! ❤
---
For the blockees.....

Just keep saying to yourselves, this woman is 38.....38!!!!

She dumped David after a 2 month fling and now that he has got a new girlfriend.....the bunny boiling gets turned up a few notches!
What 'normal' 38 year old woman does that crap.
Ehmey needs to get out in the real world, get a job outside of that house and interact with people and her family need to get their heads out of their asses and encourage her to do it. They have all created a spoilt, entitled, lazy, pathetic monster.

Is free stuff really worth this hollow existence Aimee? Is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Replaced after a few shorts weeks!and she ended it!!! Get a grip shameless

Reactions: 10
Morning Twattlers! 🥰

Bringing you this mornings clip of a face that could turn milk sour!

Parents evening tonight huh? That should be interesting with all the other parents sniggering and pointing at the scummy mummy! 🤭 Have the parents evening you deserve Ehmey!

Size 10? No way 😳 it's not a nice outfit and you wearing a too small version is going to make it look worse.

Have A lovely day everyone X

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
she can't be that pally with vav if she is replying to carlins message on her latest tiktok

Reactions: 7
I wonder what ridiculous outfit she will wear to embarrass H at parents evening tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So he was the love of her life 🤦🏼‍♀️ and in 3 months she never met his mum? He was never serious about her. Debz may not have met her but she clearly knows alllllllll about her.

The next bloke only needs to look at her TT and just run for the hills. Crying over blokes that have lasted 3 months, she’s psychotic, chalk it up to a bit of fun but she doesn’t have the emotional range or any self respect to do that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the Huns mentioning about how quick he has moved on blah blah blah
Short memories you deluded bunch of arse lickers !!!
She had jumped into bed with d2 about a week after D1 !!!!!
They are all ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So will she be seeing the teacher tonight who apparently follows her on tik tok??? Well that should be interesting! Or is that a load of bollocks like the story about cat sitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s not arsed about her size. Why has she made a whole video about it and proving she’s a size 12?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just split with mine after 6 years, and it’s horrible, can’t imagine how you feel after 15. So sorry, hope you are ok. ❤
This silly cow was with him for 2 months and she’s acting like they had a long loving life together! Ridiculous woman!
I split with my partner after 17 years - I left with a child and nothing else.
Yesterday was 20 years together with my 'new' partner and 6 month wedding anniversary 🥰
Life gets better. Change can be vicious and painful, but we grow x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Like she doesn’t check debs instagram herself 🙄😂

I wonder if she’s got anxiety about showing her face at parents evening knowing that they’ve all seen her talk shite on TikTok

I hope she has a day she deserves 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why's she ordering a ten if she's sure it won't fit?? She's a freak. Had all week to get the first one altered, just sheer laziness.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s hilarious that the main defence for most of the doberhuns is that Aimee gets trolled because she’s pretty. Like it’s not conceiveable in their tiny brains that someone can be pretty (I don’t agree) but also a bleep.
It literally makes me fear for the future of the world when we still have people who would probably protest that Ted Bundy is their hero because he’s good looking (to some, again not me, but you get my drift)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But David doesn’t have to give a duck. She hates that she can’t control how he feels.

Also all those saying he’ll leave the new girl just as quick, for all she knows this new girl could be the love of his life. I wonder if Andy kicked off something rotten when Aimee moved on very quickly after leaving him 👀👀

Reactions: 16
If she’s not arsed about her size. Why has she made a whole video about it and proving she’s a size 12?
She clearly is bothered by her size and weight because she uses filters and camera settings (like 0.5)

I think the thing that winds me up the most about her size / weight nonsense is that she sits there scoffing 3000-4000 Cals a day and claims she’s small while using filters. I actually don’t care about her actual size or weight but she shouldn’t be using enhancements and normalising the idea you can have unlimited starbies, take away and sometimes 3 cars portions that’s enough for 2 adults at dinner! Then swan around claiming she’s only a 12. You can see the difference between her videos and pictures vs when someone else has the camera

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So if you don't care what size you are or how you look Ehmey, why do you manipulate your image (either with filters or apps on your phone, whichever you use) to make yourself look taller and thinner in the face?

We all know your natural face is rounder, we see it every time you post an image of yourself not taken by your phone camera!!!

Stop lying to yourself and your followers of what you REALLY look like, start posting unfiltered/altered images!!

Same event but the image on the left shows the image Ehmey wants you to see Vs a photo taken by someone else there...two very different people!
🤥 liar, liar, pants on fire!

And those nails! 🤢 Awful looking long talons. As with most things that are with ehmey, too long, too tacky and dirty!
IMG-20231126-WA0005.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.