Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on last thread that she said her mental health nurse follows her . Erm, not worth their job you fool - it’s against the NMC code of practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't quote from old thread, but twit hat may be the way she is with because she moved out at 16. Happened in my family, which ment there was always a clear fave, pondered too, would drop everything for out of guilt & fear of losing that mother daughter connection.

Reactions: 13
Aims has a branded live so if thats not e weith hairburst then theyve dumped her as she was on retainer with them til oct and thats the last time she did a sale for them so i think the branded live will be give me cosmetics

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread, recon we could get to a 100 by Christmas. The same amount of men she’ll of had by then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you for yet another thread ladies!! Love that for her!! 🤣🤣🤣🙈

Oh yeah you need to slow down Aimee 🙄🙄🥱🥱 still have time to film a woe is me video though..... (I think I will just post this meme everytime I see her latest video).

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else sometimes just tell their kid whats for tea ,even if its not in their top 5 fave meals and if they say they dont want it tell them tough its whats in and crack on?
Because I do,a- becuase Im not made of
money and cant pander to every specific desire ,b-because ive got several kids and maybe I just havent got the energy to be cooking several different meals that day and c-because its prob good for them and its my responsibility to make sure my child has a balanced diet.
Why does she give Harper so much leway with her meals? Yes cook what she likes to an extent but kids need to learn that you cant have something that you love everyday and sometimes you gotta just eat whats there.Thats what its like for most adults in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else sometimes just tell their kid whats for tea ,even if its not in their top 5 fave meals and if they say they dont want it tell them tough its whats in and crack on?
Because I do,a- becuase Im not made of
money and cant pander to every specific desire ,b-because ive got several kids and maybe I just havent got the energy to be cooking several different meals that day and c-because its prob good for them and its my responsibility to make sure my child has a balanced diet.
Why does she give Harper so much leway with her meals? Yes cook what she likes to an extent but kids need to learn that you cant have something that you love everyday and sometimes you gotta just eat whats there.Thats what its like for most adults in the real world
I’m the same as you, if I have one of mine a choice what to eat, it would be sausages every night. She did go through a phase of asking for a picky plate, that she usually got on a Friday night if we had a spicy curry… but that’s one night a week. Every other night we will decide together and come up with macaroni, cottage pie, spag bol etc or I decide 🤣 no chance would my kid ask for tiger bread and cheese

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. Been out for my birthday with hubby and friends and come back to a new Thread 😂😂😂😂. She just doesn’t let up does she x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m the same as you, if I have one of mine a choice what to eat, it would be sausages every night. She did go through a phase of asking for a picky plate, that she usually got on a Friday night if we had a spicy curry… but that’s one night a week. Every other night we will decide together and come up with macaroni, cottage pie, spag bol etc or I decide 🤣 no chance would my kid ask for tiger bread and cheese

she needs to start cooking her some
new dishes and telling her thats whats for tea,try it ,you might like it .Doesnt have to be fancy.You can tell Aimless has never bothered to cook even the basics for her

Reactions: 7
2 choices in Our’s. What I made or nothing 🤣
Nah, seriously H rules the roost - or she ain’t there so she is firing any old tat on a plate 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She went through a phase of discovering harper liked ‘new’ stuff that she has tried at her dads/grandparents like pork chops, battered fish, green smoothies etc but none of those have ever made a reappearance

Also harper likes steak, but that only gets served when there is a 🍆 round for tea

Honestly she is such a drain. Always moaning, always ‘it’s ok not to be ok, feel your feelings’ blah blah, yeah, most of us do that whilst also holding down a 9-5, managing house/kid etc, her busiest day is popping to Liverpool to buy more shite, or god forbid doing a food shop

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.