Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again it’s absolutely disgusting her allowing her vile following to tear into a man that they know nothing about! Of course it’s not trolling when they’re doing it to anyone other than her!

if that was a man allowing women to tear into his ex there would he uproar! She is also aware that her huns know his instagram and have hounded him before it’s a matter of time before they’ll be onto the new girlfriend! You and your cult are the biggest trolls Aimee!

THIS is why no man will ever want you! YOU are the issue Aimee no one else! You are like a teenage girl who’s had her first kiss with her crush and he’s asked someone else to the school disco! Get a grip of yourself🙄

Reactions: 23
What's with her white patch!?
Sorry I've not had chance to catch up yet (if it's been mentioned already)

Reactions: 6
How long is she going to drag this fake heartbreak on for? They’ve been broke up longer than they were together by now.
She really is beyond pathetic over men - am So glad she was not on tiktok when the spilt with the actual husband happened - imagine the drama she would’ve made over that on her page!!
---
What's with her white patch!?
Sorry I've not had chance to catch up yet (if it's been mentioned already)
Did she snort instead of sniff and that# where it ended up ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me! Embarrassing 😳 she should go live under a bridge with her auld maw seeing as she found it so hilarious.

Her poor Father will shortly have to take himself and me Dad's wife off to live in outer Mongolia through sheer embarrassment of his daughter's behaviour.

Meanwhile twit hat will thrive and become bigger on tikkitty tokky cos she refuses to smell of cat piss over Christmas.

What a fucken joke and embarrassment of female members of the one family!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if he met her Saturday night to tell her he’d met someone and to stop pestering him and she thought he was going to ask her back, I imagine she’s been making a real nuisance of herself. He probably felt he had to tell her to her face “Get the hint love, your history”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a car crash of a human being.

I can’t get over grown women making pity videos over someone they fucked for a couple of months.

Madness. There’s actual real problems in the world 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she was this heartbroken over her ex husband but a man of 2 months if that and she’s floored with heartbreak 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That just looks like she’s missed a huge patch when she’s fake tanning; that’s how white she really is underneath! She clearly saw that before she posted the video but won’t answer any questions about it. Lead them on again. Herding her sheep! Come by shep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't commented for a couple of days!
I'm literally lost for words! Seriously just want to echo every word that's been said......the woman is manic, like officially manic I'm sure😳

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.