Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s saying he might’ve just been trying to leave her bags behind the door. What does she mean TRYING?? And she had to ask her dad if ‘that just happened’?? Why didn’t she say summat to the driver? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
And dad didn't say anything to driver either?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mirror just needs to scroll a bit and look at a few more videos..they would have plenty of stuff to go on!
The neighbour who is an ex friend who she fell out with years ago and only found out cos she was asked to take a parcel in for her!
Bananas get rid of anxiety.
The po po outside her door
The date with " the boy " who she's known years but doesn't know if he's Portuguese or not and decided she doesn't like him
Her mum is a cross between rod Stewart and Shirley from east enders and wears a twit hat in brilliant sunshine!
She was cherry picked to wrote an article for AGM of women's aid and to be on a documentary..neither transpired!
She just loves spyceeeeey ryce
And cos I'm bored..I'll finish with..she dresses like a five year old and hasn't brushed her hair in at least 10 years🤢

The arrogance of her🤣🤣🤣doesn't matter what she says she's Still made herself look a twit today ....also if she was so distressed by it, why did she only report it today? 🤔
Drama follows her… you now see why her ex husband is an ex haha

Reactions: 7
We can all read aimless like a book. Knew what her next TikTok would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We can all read aimless like a book. Knew what her next TikTok would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And not one mention of how her daughter is or how shirl is. Shows what her number 1 priority in life is doesn’t it….. TikTok. What a sad bloody life

So she couldn’t answer the phone to Uber to discuss what happened cus she was in the hospital with twirl but she had enough time to comment on the article 😂🤔

Oh her she’s goes
Aimless on her next one woman crusade!!
Watch out Uber, she’s gonna bring you down!!

• Haha
Article drama aside....can we focus on the fact she went to the hospital dressed like that today, and them nails, honestly she is Mr. Tumbles twin sister on the quiet!!
She is so patronising the way she speaks down to people in her videos like she is the queen of Sheba and people watching are just the peasant folk! 🤯.

She is a prime example of how a SM following can go to a persons head and change them, and not for the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she couldn’t answer the phone to Uber to discuss what happened cus she was in the hospital with twirl but she had enough time to comment on the article 😂🤔

Oh her she’s goes
Aimless on her next one woman crusade!!
Watch out Uber, she’s gonna bring you down!!
I mean she couldn’t even bring down tattle .. we’re all still waiting for the police

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean she couldn’t even bring down tattle .. we’re all still waiting for the police
I know!! My bags have been packed for weeks!! Was proper looking forward to some time away from my full time job, being married, having kids and running a house!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s being proper roasted on the article comments. It’s great!! I’m glad that others are like us and can see aimless for what she is!!

Reactions: 9
These comments!! Aimee Scissorhands! Lmao 🤣 🤣
She really needs to stop commenting to these comments, she is doing herself no favours at all!!
Haha scissorhands can’t breath without lol

• Haha
Imagine the uber driver gives a statement to The Mirror, a pic with their best compo face on and sues her 🤣🤣🤣

She's a mouthy twit. So riddled with anxiety but can sit there giving it large all over the Internet. She really needs to just have a day off. She's like an embarrassing chavy chopsy 14 year old with no class

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.