Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tag Steven Gerrard in on the article and ask if he remembers coming on to her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can you imagine??
"Steven....do you remember that bird you chatted up...the one with the 6ft long, stinking birds nest hair..would have had at least ten layers of make up on and would likely be dressed in bright pink or orange..you know...a bit like Mr Tumble!!
She would likely be quite pissed as she often is.... but she remembers you...she wasn't interested apparently!
Just think how different both your lives would have been if something had come of it"🀣🀣πŸ€ͺ
Lucky escape Steven lad🀣🀣🀣
Not that I believe the " tale"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine too...i detest her more every time I see her...she's back making pointless tik toks not giving a shite someone may be in the process of losing their job...another person who can't " fight back"
I hope that Andy fella yesterday was her ex and feels better for getting that lot off his chest...or whoever it was....I salute you!!!

Oh my good god I forgot about that one😱😱😱😱😱
in her dreams he probably did 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
do we know what the op was ?

All this talk about the Op - yet no real details?

Again - just drama
what she does best
She won't say but it is quick to inform her minions about her period starting, going for a poo several times and chucking up on the train πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She won't say but it is quick to inform her minions about her period starting, going for a poo several times and chucking up on the train πŸ™„
This is exactly my point about her. She pretends that she's so open about her life, but actual meaningful information that would point to the truth is withheld. That smacks of being a liar to me

Reactions: 7
Omg that video certainly got her the attention she wanted but unfortunately it’s massively backfired πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that video certainly got her the attention she wanted but unfortunately it’s massively backfired πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She will be spitting feathers that she can't block these comments as she can on tik tok....she thinks she's got probs with that " tit web site"....well aimless...we can't all be wrong and as I've already said...all those comments can't be off tattlers.....
She needs to have a word with herself.....be interesting to see if she addresses it again now or just leaves it.....waiting for it all to die down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she will leave TikTok now and her and Stevie G will sail down the Mersey together never to be seen again, to live the quiet life.

Honestly I am crying with laughter at her trying to say he came on to her.
If he was going to cheat on his wife it certainly wouldn’t be with that!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aw the delusions of grandeur are real with our Aimless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she will leave TikTok now and her and Stevie G will sail down the Mersey together never to be seen again, to live the quiet life.

If he was going to cheat on his wife it certainly wouldn’t be with that!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aw the delusions of grandeur are real with our Aimless.
Haha howling at work .. people already think I’m mad

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Me too, I'm shocked at myself I'd forgotten that one....she talks so much tit🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.