Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet again this morning - must be fighting off all the press, or is she preparing for her slot on This Morning to talk bollox to Phil n Holly???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The irony of the fact she's said many times why her marriage ended 😂
Sorry but listening to the way she goes on all the time I can imagine she was VERY difficult to live with. She’s all me, me, me, victimises herself in every situation and walks around looking like Mrs Twit with that hair. A lot of men are shite and as women we do carry the can for the majority of things but in this instance I don’t believe he was abusive at all. Her explanations in the past just sound like he was probably sick of her and was frustrated, not abusive! Aimée Heard!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone wrote on the pair about Steven gerrard I’m creased hhaa
This could really bite her on the backside...if it hasn't already🤣🤣🤣
I can't feel sorry for her, cos she has no thought whatsoever for these people and business she slags off or brings into her " stories" it's unfair!!!

Reactions: 5
Someone wrote on the pair about Steven gerrard I’m creased hhaa
When she claimed this surely he would’ve been with Alex? They’ve been together for ages! So embarrassing trying to use things like that for some attention. I’ve slept with a couple of footballers back in my wild days but I wouldn’t dream of trying to use it for clout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gone quiet again this morning - must be fighting off all the press, or is she preparing for her slot on This Morning to talk bollox to Phil n Holly???
Didn’t you hear loose women want her on the panel full time!? 😂😂

Didn’t you hear loose women want her on the panel full time!?
Then on to loose women...🤣
Haha didn’t see this! Snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she claimed this surely he would’ve been with Alex? They’ve been together for ages! So embarrassing trying to use things like that for some attention. I’ve slept with a couple of footballers back in my wild days but I wouldn’t dream of trying to use it for clout 😂
I've said before...she's no thought for anyone and would sell twit hat for a story and couple cans of white claw🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making it big now - story on the radio if you please!
oh a a video just now saying she’s feeling a bit low today - translate that to “a bit embarrassed today!” 😄
Feeling a bit low?
People messaging to ask why not posted?
Have a morning off if you feel so bad!!
She's been outed for the fantasist she is and is pissed off she's not being seen by everyone as the " beautiful, sweet Aimee"🙄

Reactions: 7
Making it big now - story on the radio if you please!
oh a a video just now saying she’s feeling a bit low today - translate that to “a bit embarrassed today!” 😄
Find something else to talk about? Why would you say that because from her perspective all she’s done is tell a story about someone walking in her house who shouldn’t. Odd reaction.

it’s giving “I’m panicking now cos I’m gonna lose me job” - her brainless followers might start to click on she’s a fantasist and a fibber 🤣

Feeling a bit low?
People messaging to ask why not posted?
Have a morning off if you feel so bad!!
She's been outed for the fantasist she is and is pissed off she's not being seen by everyone as the " beautiful, sweet Aimee"🙄
Omg we used the same word. Massive fantasist! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.