Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckyslife89

WHY does Harper have her tablet and headphones with her when going out for a meal with her auntie and cousin. I just cannot understand it. The child is glued to it. It’s honestly shocking to me.

Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Baffles me how she lets her kitchen get in that state! There’s only the 2 of them and she doesn’t exactly cook from scratch 😂😂😂

She’s piling on the weight too 🐷
It looks like one of those C5 documentaries where the person is living in squalor, filth and hoarding. That hair is absolutely vile, it looks awful from the side and back 🤢

• Sick

Faith61

VIP Member
Could go Birkdale for the day...have a mooch...may bump into Aimless( especially if nipped in m&s or tesco)......introduce ourselves🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aimless....if you're reading this it's a joke hun...we wouldn't "come for you" would rather spend the day with my sister in law and I can't stand her either....but that's another tale.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

smellrose

VIP Member
A few of her minions have said they’ve booked smears thanks to her. (Which is great they’re going don’t get me wrong) we’ll never hear the fucking end of saint aimless of the smear
One of them even said when they see her eating it reminds them to eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Jeeeeez what kind of saftness is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like they need to spend less time on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How come she’s on her own all weekend, no date now (well probably wasn’t one in the first place) and she never has any friends round or goes out with any friends??? I find that bizarre for someone who has every other weekend free and never organises anything other than sitting on shit Tok! She doesn’t seem to have any social life whatsoever and neither does Harper!
Considering she didn't have her "90s party" with friends, and they didn't do anything for her birthday it is odd. I don't think she's very well liked

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
No one has diagnosed her tho. Or commented on her appearance.
Her mother is quick to comment on things that have been pointed out here, so hopefully she will read here and think maybe I should address what they are saying. The sooner she realises her daughter might need help is better in my opinion. Because if she does the process is long and takes time which unfortunately Aimee won’t have.
Exactly! I just think Aimee’s a selfish twat and she’s narcissistic so she doesn’t want to put the attention on Harper and she does seem very offended at the thought of her daughter having autism regardless of what she says, and that’s very offensive in my opinion.

Everybody has a duty to safeguard children and that includes speaking out when you think something doesn’t seem right. There’s nothing bad about saying someone could possibly have autism or a learning difficulty and when people act offended or as if it’s a bad thing to say it’s just being ableist.

What’s so bad about having Autism that people thing it’s offensive to suggest it? I have a family member with autism and it took them so long to get diagnosed it’s such a long process it’s in Harpers best interest to get the ball rolling if she possibly has any extra needs.

When has anyone commented on Harpers appearance? Apart from saying she hasn’t had her hair brushed, again that’s observing possible neglectful / lazy parenting.

I dunno I just feel very strongly about allowing people to speak up when things don’t seem right with a child.

• Heart

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
My darlings and our wonderful Aimee. I would like to thank you all as I've moved to well known member!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Been catching up with this thread after work not watched any of her tik toks today yet. But I just want to say Aimee scissorhands is fucking brilliant and made me laugh so hard

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carrag

That video has really angered me. Sends out the completely wrong message. Now trying to defend herself in the comments by saying she was raising awareness of the importance of attending your smear. Nah, she's probably just promoted fear. What a dick.

• Angry

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
What did she say about her smear test? The video is deleted.
I had mine last week and it was a teeny bit uncomfortable but I swear to god it lasted not even a minute. Make sure you go for yours ladies 😘
She dramatised the whole thing, how she was so anxious, that it was really uncomfortable, how she felt sick afterwards. Not an advert you'd want to see if you're normally anxious about a smear anyway.

unbelievable_jeff

Apparently not the first time she's been in the paper.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Looks like I'll have to eat my words🙈I've always been convinced she didn't....cos.of how.much time spends shopping and doing shit toks!!!
Still think she's talking to herself in the comments though...especially luna bloody Jane 🤣
Part time travel agent ....full time dickhead

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hopefully now she realises her lies and fantasies have consequences for people. Usually people out earning the minimum wage with no rich daddies to bail them out. I’m loving this and she deserves every bit of criticism she is receiving. No wonder she avoids the school run, she must be mortified at the best of times never mind just now, imagine the gossip 🤣🤣🤣 here she comes, our single mum Aimless who knocked back stevie G 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I can't wait for her response to the article!
It will either be another crying video as in the cat piss one...or an arrogant "f all the trolls."
Her first line of defence is attack...so I'm going for the latter🤣🤣
Its going to attract more attention to her page, which she will obvs thrive off!!
As for harper not going to school.....Aimless prob couldn't be arsed getting what she needed...too busy sorting out twat hat's " care package".....ffs!
aimless is such a love 🤣🤣🤣
I've got visions of shirl in her hospital gown and twat hat on, half doped with anaesthetic, hanging out the bed rooting in the locker for the femfresh she so lovingly bought her🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
God she looks like a proper alcoholic these days. All greasy, pale and bloated. No wonder ‘family’ members are concerned (word on the street)

Rumour has it she has quite a few people gunning for her. Not only a SS report but also one to HMRC for undisclosed income and also the ASA for not declaring ads. This is what happens when you’re a liar and piss people off Aimee.

• Wow

MagicCat

VIP Member
Why is she such a smug dickhead. Your a glorified beggar. That’s it. You try and sell shit in your shop. YOU give up precious time with your daughter to be on an app that will 100% be gone in a few years. She is the type of parent that will inspire for her child to be a content creator.
I can’t stand her.

Anyone that’s stupid enough to give up a good job to be on tik tok needs to have a strong look at themselves