Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Shirl have her pre op at the same hospital as the op because Aimless said it was a rubbish hospital after the pre op but was praising it yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm on the wrong side of this but I think it's a massive overreaction. Where I'm from the posties open the door and pop the mail on the side table, I used to deliver newspapers and used to pop them on kitchen tables etc. I knew not to walk round the house, just went in and out. Yes that was a few years ago now but my parents and friends still let delivery drivers pop open the door. They'll always do a wee knock first. But maybe I'm wrong.

But I'm definitely not wrong re those bloody nails. Needs about a cm off them and about a foot cut off that hair. Boke.
at least knock or ring open the door and shout hello

Did Shirl have her pre op at the same hospital as the op because Aimless said it was a rubbish hospital after the pre op but was praising it yesterday 🤔
pre op are usually done at the same hospital

Reactions: 4
I was wondering this too - maybe someone should send them her tik tok from the pre-op. Maybe they need to careful as she’ll make a complaint about them. No one is safe with aimless on the case.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she did. I thought this,
Thought so...was like groundhog day listening to her....itvwas def some sort of event at school, something keeps telling me it was Xmas time ..a play or another trip...either way her spiel was the same..don't want her to.miss out, bla bla... but she did miss out cos "wasn't well, nothing she could put her finger on"🤔🤔

I had a day op and was dropped off and had to wait on my own and was picked up when I was discharged and I didn’t have to take a bag with me that was left at home ready to be bought in in case I had to stay overnight
Said same earlier. Even pre covid...we wouldn't allow anyone hanging around for days case patients...can you imagine? There would be people everywhere....she's just a compulsive liar...twit hat would have had to be dropped off and ring her when ready...simple as that!!

She’s seems very quiet lately haha
She'll be rehearsing her next tit tok....but no doubt she will have been " working " or looking after shirl and mopping harper's fevered brow( which she should be doing, or at least giving her extra attention!) or, cos aimless is wonder woman she's prob doing all three and we will hear all about it later and how worn out she is!!
She goes on about ALL her friends and her sister...but yet, only got daddy to help her.....crazy really....I would never leave my child with just anyone one or have them pick them up from school etc, but I had a few close friends that I could always rely upon in emergency and vise versa.....but she says she " has no one but her dad"......she needs to make her mind up and get her stories straight 🤣🤣😂

I was wondering this too - maybe someone should send them her tik tok from the pre-op. Maybe they need to careful as she’ll make a complaint about them. No one is safe with aimless on the case.
Thought that too...strange if had pre op in different place....she said it a was long drive , as is chorley which she was praising yesterday🤣

at least knock or ring open the door and shout hello

pre op are usually done at the same hospital
Course they are, cos thats where it's etc will be....I know much is electronic these days...but bizarre if her pre op was in a different hosptal🤣🤣

She’s sooooooo tired and sooooooo hungry but just has to do a video to give her ‘followers’ an update on Wendy which could’ve easily have waited till morning. I’m sure they wouldn’t have minded 🙄🤣🤣🤣
As always...all about aimless.....but reassures her minions " she thinks all gonna be ok"🤔
Glad shirl is OK...but aimless, you're still a horrible, scruffy, attention seeking, lying frame queen!!( none of which she ever used to be, way back when, but this is what tik tok seems to do to many....a little bit of "tik tok fame" and they think they're all that and they change....bloody crazy!!!)

Last edited:
do we know what the op was ?

All this talk about the Op - yet no real details?

Again - just drama
what she does best

do we know what the op was ?

All this talk about the Op - yet no real details?

Again - just drama
what she does best
This is why she gets called a liar, she tells half a story then gets arsy when details are questioned. If she doesn't want people to comment, don't gob off about it on a public platform

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s on the mend thank you. Hope your mum is ok too x

Aimless is very quiet, she’s probably got her SWAT gear on ready to take down the Mirror
Swat team🤣🤣
Her head will still be spinning, she's had her little rant about it but somehow don't think that's last we will hear of it and no doubt all the negative comments on there will have been from people off " that tit web site"🤣🤣and i actually don't believeany of them were, om sure were but not all by a long way🤣

No response yet!!!😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
250 comments on the fb article now and very few of them are positive and she is still replying to people commenting....i think her replying it just making a bad situation worse tbh!
People saying about her nails, dressing like a 10 yr old and her White Claw drinking! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone had commented “one minute she’s got terrible anxiety and can’t go anywhere and then an hour later she’s got a M&S haul to show ya” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waiting for a video of her crying again because of the trolls on the daily Mail attacking her.lol I’m loving the smithy comment calling her aimless haha

• Haha
She's so tired today, lucky she works from home. Please don't come for her having sweetners in her morning coffee. With all the crap she shovels down her, sweetners are the least of her problems! No mention of yesterday's news article. I do hope one of her Huns mentions it.😁

• Haha
What is the actual point of that video... to moan about being tired!?! 🙄😴😴

• Haha
Just come here after seeing her gob on a daily Mirror article.
Do we know of the Uber delivery is ok, did he have a tetanus jab after being near that grime infested house? Is he receiving counselling after being confronted with an aged Vicki Pollard off her face on Fanta Lemon and gin.

• Haha
Waiting for a video of her crying again because of the trolls on the daily Mail attacking her.lol I’m loving the smithy comment calling her aimless haha
Me too...I've just been reading the comments...the dress saga even been mentioned🤣she's laying low and i fear a cat piss type crying video may emerge.....hope she learns a lesson from all this....even of it happened she needs to stop dropping people in it...in this case someone could lose their job...but she even said in the comments "I'm well aware he could lose his job " ...I believe, if it did happen, she's exaggerated it....she wasn't in the least upset!
Also if her dad WAS there, what the hell did he do?.
As usual..whatever happened she's made a drama of it and doesn't care if someone loses their job...typical!!!

Reactions: 6
250 comments on the fb article now and very few of them are positive and she is still replying to people commenting....i think her replying it just making a bad situation worse tbh!
People saying about her nails, dressing like a 10 yr old and her White Claw drinking! 🙈🙈
There’s over 700 comments on the mirror weird news page 😂

• Haha
She's so tired today, lucky she works from home. Please don't come for her having sweetners in her morning coffee. With all the crap she shovels down her, sweetners are the least of her problems! No mention of yesterday's news article. I do hope one of her Huns mentions it.😁
Love how she inputs working from home haha .. and changed her coffee to costa haha

• Haha
Just come here after seeing her gob on a daily Mirror article.
Do we know of the Uber delivery is ok, did he have a tetanus jab after being near that grime infested house? Is he receiving counselling after being confronted with an aged Vicki Pollard off her face on Fanta Lemon and gin.
Howling 🤣🤣
He will be still in trauma seeing the state of the kitchen if got that far🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.