Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - did we establish why she's sooooooo tired today?

Did she wash up 2 plates, 2 cups and a bit of cutlery this morning? - over did things?

God she's a spoilt brat :mad:

1657032905780.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I always assume people are female on here but don’t listen to me, I genuinely believe people look like their profile pics and can’t differentiate when I wonder what they look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should have a tattle meeting up haha
Could go Birkdale for the day...have a mooch...may bump into Aimless( especially if nipped in m&s or tesco)......introduce ourselves🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always assume people are female on here but don’t listen to me, I genuinely believe people look like their profile pics and can’t differentiate when I wonder what they look like 🤣
You mean you’re not a sheep who knows how to use a phone??? 😂🤔

We should have a tattle meeting up haha
Can you imagine?! We’d have to have our tattle names written on us somewhere and our profile pic stuck on our heads 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could go Birkdale for the day...have a mooch...may bump into Aimless( especially if nipped in m&s or tesco)......introduce ourselves🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aimless....if you're reading this it's a joke hun...we wouldn't "come for you" would rather spend the day with my sister in law and I can't stand her either....but that's another tale.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimless free beggy gifts from silk Fred ffs 🤔
Wasn’t she “working” with them for her unofficial bridesmaidzilla dress 🙄

Aimless....if you're reading this it's a joke hun...we wouldn't "come for you" would rather spend the day with my sister in law and I can't stand her either....but that's another tale.. 🤣🤣🤣
You could share a M&S meal deal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.