Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was Harper off school today!!? Either with the strikes or being poorly!?! While mum of year looking like tit on a live!

Reactions: 8
I had her live on for a while and ended up falling asleep 😂😂 I’m not sure if dreamt this but did someone ask her what sport Mr D plays and she said she can’t say he’s been on the tele for it and is semi professional worldwide?? 🤨
I can confirm that you didn't dream it. She said it was the first time in ages she'd be seeing him as she'd had weekends with H and he'd had tournaments. Someone asked what type of tournaments and she said she wasn't sure if she should name the sport but that it was a sport and that he is 'semi professional, actually worldwide, been on TV and everything'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen the brand / shop Cherryz has shut down. One less freebie haul for her then.

I actually used them and thought they were decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I so had to stop myself commenting on that disgusting horse abuse event, only dumb chavs go, so absolutely no point commenting. This has made me dislike her more her ignorance on animal welfare is beyond me. And the twats dress up. Vile
---

no point really. Hope he’s got protection, I mean for his whole body and a blindfold and a peg. Not your usual sexy get up.😂🤮
He needs to make sure he wraps his 🐓 as she has admitted she has come off the pill.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can confirm that you didn't dream it. She said it was the first time in ages she'd be seeing him as she'd had weekends with H and he'd had tournaments. Someone asked what type of tournaments and she said she wasn't sure if she should name the sport but that it was a sport and that he is 'semi professional, actually worldwide, been on TV and everything'
Thank you for confirming that! You know when you’re drifting off to sleep and the real world merges in with dream world ? I wasn’t sure if that’s what had happened 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but can someone explain to me why she’s quarantined herself (and her poor child) and seems to be taking great delight in looking like an absolute troll. Do they have Covid?
I would like to know this too. Why can’t she go out of the front door??? But yet she can have her mum and dad round and apparently see Mr D at the weekend! (Don’t believe he’s on the scene) Something doesn’t add up to me. There is bugger all up with her.

Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she really will do anything for the payday!!
Aye ok Aimee, we believe you sit and play that game on your phone!! 🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, I no "vogue" model, but I scrub up pretty well :ROFLMAO: I like to buy nice things, makeup/clothes etc. However, I would not part with my hard earned money from someone who looks like they are off the set of Shameless. How is that a good advert for any beauty product and I am actually being serious here. The purpose of advertising and promoting items is for people to purchase things from something/one who you think looks good and is professional, not someone sitting on a floor in a "play room" with pjs on and ridiculous hair.
💯 Agee. But maybe that’s her market audience

Reactions: 6
Okay, I no "vogue" model, but I scrub up pretty well :ROFLMAO: I like to buy nice things, makeup/clothes etc. However, I would not part with my hard earned money from someone who looks like they are off the set of Shameless. How is that a good advert for any beauty product and I am actually being serious here. The purpose of advertising and promoting items is for people to purchase things from something/one who you think looks good and is professional, not someone sitting on a floor in a "play room" with pjs on and ridiculous hair.
Ah come on even frank gallagher was cleaner than aul aimless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just cos it fits doesn’t mean you should wear it love!
Looks like it’s something 12-13 year olds would wear, wonder where Harper is?
Who in their right mind would buy beauty products from her the bleeping state of it .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.