Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title @Curlywurly82 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Recap -

Aimee has been ill for days wearing the same dressing gown since before Christmas.
Keeping Harper off school for a sniff.
Mr D seems to be off the scene. Who knows though?
Still a lazy boot. Fuming because other accounts have made videos about her

yes I admit this is a halfhearted recap but she really is boring me lately ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Recap -

Aimee has been ill for days wearing the same dressing gown since before Christmas.

Thank you for the new thread โค and great title ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Recap -

Great thread title @Curlywurly82

Wonder what Wednesday will bring?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha love the new title!

Glad youโ€™re all safe and sound with that wind Yesterday!xxxx

Reactions: 7
Funny how she said she had to buy in sugar for Mr D ๐Ÿคฎ because they dont use it, yet today she's putting it in her coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely nothing wrong with this cnut....

She needs to get her big girl period pants on and get out the house. She's just vile

Reactions: 11
So her content this morning is ...........making a cup of coffee

She'll attain world peace and a cure for cancer in no time .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks Curlywurly - great thread title. She has to be the most boring creator around now. She need to hang up that rancid dressing gown and move on. Her followers are only there now for the tit show and her fall from Stardom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™ve blocked her as canโ€™t stand her and her passive aggressive attitude. Sheโ€™s rank, the filthy biatch. So do many of her followers actually interact with her or is it just the same gormless few ?

Reactions: 15
A hectic week coming up....birthday, valentines, and London.....oh yeah hectic alright there, how will you cope!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
A hectic week coming up....birthday, valentines, and London.....oh yeah hectic alright there, how will you cope!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
oh I bet she gets a mystery valentines card and sheโ€™ll blame the pretend STALKER that will be the next content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
weird how after that serious video about the stalker there has been no more mention of it?

Thanks Curlywurly - great thread title. She has to be the most boring creator around now. She need to hang up that rancid dressing gown and move on. Her followers are only there now for the tit show and her fall from Stardom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™ve blocked her as canโ€™t stand her and her passive aggressive attitude. Sheโ€™s rank, the filthy biatch. So do many of her followers actually interact with her or is it just the same gormless few ?
All she is is an online shop assistant/sales girl at this point ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All during HALF TERM, so what plans does she have for Harper? Just to make sure all devices are fully charged before she packs her off to whoever is having her this time? Suppose one good thing is sheโ€™ll be washed, fed and loved
---

All she is is an online shop assistant/sales girl at this point ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
And she canโ€™t even get it right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.