Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she's just said Mr D won't be able to get time off work to come with her to a London event next week. Throwing people off the scent that she's chucked? She's just said she's spending V Day with H?
---

So she's just said Mr 🍆 won't get time off to go to London with her this time....

So she's now acting like he's still on the scene, nothing with this parasite makes sense
Snap 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh the love story is back on again....that's why she is all perky!!
Giving away the freebies to keep her huns happy and to keep buying shite from her, oh she's not so slow!!!!
Mr.D this, Mr D that.....he mustn't be too fussy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has no one told this poor cow that Xmas is done with?? She’s head to toe in Xmas get up. What an affront!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Mr.D visits when Harpers away. If this is the case he really is taking the pee out of her,a quick shag and offski.she’s no pride whatsoever. She’ll be busy online to send herself loads of gifts for Valentine’s Day. No pill we know what’s coming next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Mr.D visits when Harpers away. If this is the case he really is taking the pee out of her,a quick shag and offski.she’s no pride whatsoever. She’ll be busy online to send herself loads of gifts for Valentine’s Day. No pill we know what’s coming next.
Oh ffs, she would never cope!! You can’t shove a baby in front of an iPad and call it a day!

• Haha
She’s a sad sack, if a bloke can leave her dangling in and off and she just waits for two pumps and a squirt. Have some self respect you melt, sort yourself out.

Reactions: 11
She can’t have much self respect at all. She actually told one of her JK followers that she didn’t have a clue what was going on with Mr D. He seems to just bob in and out of her life when the feeling takes him. She’s that desperate she will hold on to him and his every word.

Silly, greedy dick dick.

Reactions: 10
And just when I thought she couldn’t get any lower in my estimation, she wants to go to the grand national, the most horrendous horse sport there is. But why would she care about horses, she doesn’t give a tit about animal cruelty.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s no idea how she will get to London but as long as she has child care her anxiety can kiss her arse cos she’s going……remember that next time she’s sat in her car after the school run .

twit

• Angry
The way she's packing that stuff.... It's all going to be squashed to tit. She needs boxes not juffy bags

Reactions: 7
Has no one told this poor cow that Xmas is done with?? She’s head to toe in Xmas get up. What an affront!!!
To be fair I still wear my Xmas PJs to bed, more so I spent money on them might aswell wear em x

To be fair I still wear my Xmas PJs to bed, more so I spent money on them might aswell wear em x
To bed, yea, not head to toe in a full grinch get up to chat to loads of people though. Surely? 🤣 even the mug matches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just popped up on my fyp talking about a child who’s set up a hate page about her and how the child is obviously neglected….would be funny if it was Harper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So first she says it's a child trolling her ,then she says it's someone who's not working and is jealous!
Then saying she's got withdrawal symptoms from not shopping .
Absolutely pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.