Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first she says it's a child trolling her ,then she says it's someone who's not working and is jealous!
Then saying she's got withdrawal symptoms from not shopping .
Absolutely pathetic
The stalker or just an everyday “troll”?

Reactions: 8
Great thread title @Curlywurly82 😂

Recap -

Aimee has been ill for days wearing the same dressing gown since before Christmas.
Keeping Harper off school for a sniff.
Mr D seems to be off the scene. Who knows though?
Still a lazy boot. Fuming because other accounts have made videos about her

yes I admit this is a halfhearted recap but she really is boring me lately 😂
I think the recap is perfect! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh the love story is back on again....that's why she is all perky!!
Giving away the freebies to keep her huns happy and to keep buying shite from her, oh she's not so slow!!!!
Mr.D this, Mr D that.....he mustn't be too fussy!!!
But she knows her worth
She’s not afraid to put up boundaries in a relationship
She’s not afraid of asking the important questions
She won’t let a partner disrespect her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she knows her worth
She’s not afraid to put up boundaries in a relationship
She’s not afraid of asking the important questions
She won’t let a partner disrespect her!
Yet he’ll pop in, drop a load, and disappear again for a few weeks. 🍆 💦 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
I have a health condition, chronic not life limiting, I find it so so difficult since days, but you know what I get dressed, now that might only be a pair of joggers or leggings & a top but a shower, bit of face cream, clean clothes, I can't believe she lives in those pj's!

When I was working I'd come home & jump in mine, she looks like she spends days & nights in them 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had her live on for a while and ended up falling asleep 😂😂 I’m not sure if dreamt this but did someone ask her what sport Mr D plays and she said she can’t say he’s been on the tele for it and is semi professional worldwide?? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, I no "vogue" model, but I scrub up pretty well :ROFLMAO: I like to buy nice things, makeup/clothes etc. However, I would not part with my hard earned money from someone who looks like they are off the set of Shameless. How is that a good advert for any beauty product and I am actually being serious here. The purpose of advertising and promoting items is for people to purchase things from something/one who you think looks good and is professional, not someone sitting on a floor in a "play room" with pjs on and ridiculous hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I still wear my Xmas PJs to bed, more so I spent money on them might aswell wear em x
I'm the same. I wear them in winter as they tend to be more fleecy jammies than anything else. But aside from a pair that have robins on them and another which has a "sleigh queen" logo on the tshirt they're not MASSIVELY noticeable as being Christmas gear... not like Waynetta and her full on Christmas costume. How is she not embarrassed to be seen in public (albeit via a camera) like that. We had a zoom call a few weeks ago and the talk of the call was a colleague wearing a dressing gown. Fair enough it was cold but as a speaker you'd think you'd take it off for the presentation.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And just when I thought she couldn’t get any lower in my estimation, she wants to go to the grand national, the most horrendous horse sport there is. But why would she care about horses, she doesn’t give a tit about animal cruelty.
I so had to stop myself commenting on that disgusting horse abuse event, only dumb chavs go, so absolutely no point commenting. This has made me dislike her more her ignorance on animal welfare is beyond me. And the twats dress up. Vile
---

The big question is, is she getting dressed for this
no point really. Hope he’s got protection, I mean for his whole body and a blindfold and a peg. Not your usual sexy get up.😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I had her live on for a while and ended up falling asleep 😂😂 I’m not sure if dreamt this but did someone ask her what sport Mr D plays and she said she can’t say he’s been on the tele for it and is semi professional worldwide?? 🤨
She spouts more bs than jay Cartwright that one 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Mr. head is still around he's needing his head examined.

No more bareback riding though, oh well.

• Sick
Jesus Christ….. What an absolute mess!! View attachment 1927176
stop it - that is just dreadful. OMG why for the love of god WHY would you show yourself like that. I do not use filters on any of my photos, but I always check a photo I have had taken or a selfie with friends and if I look any part rough :rolleyes: I delete. A little vain I guess, but what I do not use is filters so I am PURE NATURAL BEAUTY :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but can someone explain to me why she’s quarantined herself (and her poor child) and seems to be taking great delight in looking like an absolute troll. Do they have Covid?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.