Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never even looked at the river island website but who are these clothes aimed at? Young adults, older woman?? It's awful stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just call her Alice ๐Ÿ˜‚

The 70s 80s and 90s called they want their clothes back ๐Ÿ˜‚
My Nan entered a Glamorous Granny competition when she wen to Benidorm in 1986, she wore very similar outfits! To be fair Aimless is one of those people that just looks tit in everything, scruffy looking cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The slimming filter is so obvious on that try on video it keeps glitching , and if you zoom in its all wobbly ๐Ÿคฃ why do "creators" do this ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucksake, Krystle Carrington called, she wants her wardrobe back, that first dress ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Not a clue does she have...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those outfits are hideous! Literally the worst selection of clothes she's ever tried on and she's worn some horrors. I have never known anyone have such poor dress sense. She really needs to accept that River Island ain't for her. Also the majority of it was too small as she hadn't even zipped up.
The slimming filter is so obvious. Her bedroom in the background looks like a green screen.

Reactions: 16
Iโ€™d laugh if that retro themed party sheโ€™s got is just someone having a laugh at her expense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just call her Alice ๐Ÿ˜‚

The 70s 80s and 90s called they want their clothes back ๐Ÿ˜‚
The only one which looks semi ok is the yellow with the gold detail on it, it gives her a bit of shape. But, and I donโ€™t like discussing looksโ€ฆ her face looks huge! I donโ€™t know if when she puts on weight it clings to her face or if she has some kind of real medical condition but it doesnโ€™t look in proportion at all. Also, her hair will look tit and make her face look longer, she needs a sharp cut just below shoulder length, a bit of colour on her and some low lights. Anyways, yes I am Gok Wan ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As Darth Vader once said โ€˜the slimming filter is strong with this oneโ€™ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sent a sweet hamper and she just had to try everything before harper can get a look in ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It actually makes me so sad for that kid, her mum steals all of her joy and just lets her have the leftovers once she has come down off the โ€˜highโ€™ of opening it all for her followers.

If my parents got given a basket of sweets like that they would just let us dive in (but would obvs expect to get some!), thatโ€™s part of the joy of parenting, and Aimeless gets given all this stuff for free !!!!

She could have โ€˜reviewedโ€™ them after harper had opened it, or even just posted a thank you afterwards, no need to be so selfish and greedy

Reactions: 14
Omg imagine being the unlucky person to buy stuff sheโ€™s sent back๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Do we think his sport could be... DARTS?

They're worldwide, they're on TV and let's be honest I can see her more with a John Henderson type rather than Andy Murray.

• Haha
The outfits ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mother of God!! What have I seen?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nah, this is surely the worst haul she's ever done.

The pink velvet thing? Percy pig called, his mum wants her dressing gown back ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They are so so bad I can't even take the piss!

Did she mention what size she got? I didn't hear her say size 10 repeatedly like she normally does ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.