Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she thinking when she ordered this 😂
Well fook me it’s “little Bo Peep” looking for her Sheep, yes they are still out there licking your arse Aimless
---

Just call her Alice 😂

The 70s 80s and 90s called they want their clothes back 😂
Dear God, that is the funniest haul ever , WTF SHE’S TRULY LOST HER FRIGGING MARBLES

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aimless has the worst dress sense I've ever seen in my life. She has to be trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awful awful awful haul!! Each and every outfit is bleeping hideous!!! Also can see where slimming filter is kicking in
E2F62A99-C27C-4380-9A73-3A44935FE82E.jpeg
7D39B597-5AE7-4FF7-90A3-FB78B8955346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s nothing but a gluttonous 🐷
The way she just shovels stuff in her gob makes me want to vom 🤢
And I won’t even go there on her finger licking 🤮
The pr**k gives me the ick 🖕🏽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's seeing him over the weekend
Is that to be served the restraining order?
---

The stalker or just an everyday “troll”?
Hang on a cotton picking minute......

Just watching Corrie and Daisy from the pub is being stalked from someone who has been watching her content on her 'socials'.
Daisy is currently blagging everything she can to get freebies for her wedding.

Is that where Aimless is getting her narrative from? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well I can we survived the weather last night 🤣 and the trampoline stayed put @huggis i seen yours went awol 😫. Also seen chewbecca looking presentable as ever at work today, such an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I can we survived the weather last night 🤣 and the trampoline stayed put @huggis i seen yours went awol 😫. Also seen chewbecca looking presentable as ever at work today, such an inspiration
it was wild!! I still haven’t located my topiary balls! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The sweet hamper vid has just filled me with rage. Fancy sampling everything before Harper can even get a look-in. Vile gluttonous cnut

• Angry
Is that to be served the restraining order?
---

Hang on a cotton picking minute......

Just watching Corrie and Daisy from the pub is being stalked from someone who has been watching her content on her 'socials'.
Daisy is currently blagging everything she can to get freebies for her wedding.

Is that where Aimless is getting her narrative from? 🤔
Ooh interesting!! Side note, I gave up on Corrie in the summer as it was getting silly and there was a stalking storyline then too 😂😂 with Maria 😂 Lots of stalkers in Weatherfield! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Do we think his sport could be... DARTS?

They're worldwide, they're on TV and let's be honest I can see her more with a John Henderson type rather than Andy Murray.
Big bad John wouldn't go near her with someone else arrows let alone his 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manipulative biatch 😡 trying to gain more toothless huns by saying she will get a tattoo if she reaches 300k. She’s a sad pathetic loser, who will literally do anything for content and followers, life goals eh aims

• Wow
  • Angry
I can confirm that you didn't dream it. She said it was the first time in ages she'd be seeing him as she'd had weekends with H and he'd had tournaments. Someone asked what type of tournaments and she said she wasn't sure if she should name the sport but that it was a sport and that he is 'semi professional, actually worldwide, been on TV and everything'
I think we need to let Netflix know there will be a tinder swindler 2 ready to film soon!!

• Haha
I thank you all for the lovely praise for thread title ..I thought it was high time Sir Matty got some extra praise 😂 after a tough day at work it's given me a laugh looking at the photos of her in her stupid outfits!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.