Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : aimless fake crying so she had things to flog, mr D needs a guide dog šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And as if our Aimless and space raider head doesn't love a good sesh on the ā„ I'd put money on it with their bizarre behaviour and mood swings
I mean if thatā€™s the case I wanna know where my other half is getting his because he must take it by the bucket load šŸ¤£ Heā€™s slim but built and boy can that man pack away food. Bloody pisses me off because he doesnā€™t even exercise. Thereā€™s no justice šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her and her pal need to make a video apologising for what they said this morning. They canā€™t just get away with body shaming people and thinking itā€™s okay. Aimee saying drugs cause men to be skinny was it? No Aimee you utter disgrace thereā€™s more to it than that sometimes. The fact they both cry troll every single day and then make comments like that prove theyā€™re just as bad as those who troll them. After today of the snippets Iā€™ve seen, they donā€™t ever get to sit and cry about being called anything anymore. If thatā€™s how they act on live I hate to think what theyā€™re like behind closed doors with their cushty phonecalls.

Aimee hun youā€™re only mocking skinny men because youā€™re built like a cardboard box and no one wants you.
Built like a cardboard box šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Nearly spat out my coffee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her and her pal need to make a video apologising for what they said this morning. They canā€™t just get away with body shaming people and thinking itā€™s okay. Aimee saying drugs cause men to be skinny was it? No Aimee you utter disgrace thereā€™s more to it than that sometimes. The fact they both cry troll every single day and then make comments like that prove theyā€™re just as bad as those who troll them. After today of the snippets Iā€™ve seen, they donā€™t ever get to sit and cry about being called anything anymore. If thatā€™s how they act on live I hate to think what theyā€™re like behind closed doors with their cushty phonecalls.

Aimee hun youā€™re only mocking skinny men because youā€™re built like a cardboard box and no one wants you.
And they canā€™t deny it when itā€™s been screen recorded and posted here!

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not surprised she doesnā€™t know who Nicola is, she probably doesnā€™t know whatā€™s happening in Turkey and Syria. Self centred bint.
Skinny guys, donā€™t eat and just take drugs..Hahaha. Get in the bin, my fella is slim, doesnā€™t take drugs.. so make it make sense.
If your already having problems already, itā€™s not the right guy.

Reactions: 13
The drink for the ā€˜adultsā€™ and the cake for Harper. How much sugar does she have in a day? And why the adults and not her and mr D. I reckon sheā€™ll drink this & Harper will scoff the cake as quick as she does a maccies

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Thread suggestion.

Sheā€™s a new sidekick in tow, iiiiiiiitā€™s the aimless and space raider show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For the love of duck (part 145) - 'I'm not doing a full shop'.....when do you EVER do a full shop, bags and bags of expensive convenience food, learn to bleeping cook, FFS, absolutely zero excuse for someone at home all day. Scones, SCONES ffs, easiest thing in the world to bake, could be a great wee activity for you and your child. A packed lunch????? Service stations are EXPENSIVE??? Get in the fkn bin man, you spend hundreds per week, it'll hardly dent your never-ending stream of disposable income.
I cannot WAIT for this solo driving trip and the inevitable meltdown šŸæšŸ·

Reactions: 14
The drink for the ā€˜adultsā€™ and the cake for Harper. How much sugar does she have in a day? And why the adults and not her and mr D. I reckon sheā€™ll drink this & Harper will scoff the cake as quick as she does a maccies
god she looks as rough as toast

Reactions: 10
She said that her and her sister lived on ready made freezer meals when she was young as mum was always working......could explain why she can't cook know .....most mothers would learn though

Reactions: 10
The state of this absolute vile C*NT šŸ˜” faked being sick all last week because couldnā€™t even be arsed getting her child ready for school even though she knew her dad would take her there for her. She just wanted to lay in that cess pit of hers all day. She was perfectly well enough to drag her hole out of bed to record herself stuffing her face or going on live to sell tat. Sheā€™s since been out shopping, lavishing herself with treats galore and spending a measly few quid on her daughter to keep up appearances that she gives one shiny tit about her. Now sheā€™s suddenly ill again, festering in the house in that stinking dressing gown perfectly timed for the new school week. But sheā€™s still feeling up to hitting that record button, stuffing her disgusting greedy gullet with takeaways, trying on dresses and showing off every purchase she has made. The lazy, bone idle waste of space.
No wonder she doesnā€™t want her dad watching her tiktoks, she probably doesnā€™t want him to click on that sheā€™s perfectly well enough to leave the house to spend his money in primark and lush but just canā€™t work up the energy to take her daughter to school!!

Reactions: 22
She doesn't like talking about anything else but herself

And tlwhen that annoying idiot steph goes into the box . She doesn't even speak to her cause steph talks about something else and amiee doesn't like it. Both dar up their own arses

Reactions: 13
She doesn't like talking about anything else but herself

And tlwhen that annoying idiot steph goes into the box . She doesn't even speak to her cause steph talks about something else and amiee doesn't like it. Both dar up their own arses
They will fall out soon ,steph is pinching her followers ,she has no interest in aimee at all .

Reactions: 16
I love Pete too! His love of dogs makes me want him šŸ„µ
He lives near me šŸ„° and Iā€™ve seen him in his car. Was so tempted to follow him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

Christ, you'd think they'd been seeing each other for years, not 3 months. Her face when Prinny said you've got one of the good guys, clearly those crappy Valentines gifts are destined for the bin and she's trying to make it something it'll never be than the odd shag.
The face was unreal. Honestly they should still be all loved up still and wanting to rip each others clothes off - oh those days šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Seriously if he sees her TT and what she I wearing which is my
Mothers dressing gown šŸ˜©šŸ˜© itā€™s a right turnoff. That Steph person needs to reel her neck in and give her head a wobble. Who does she think she is - Scottish mafia šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Iā€™m from Essex and I could shoot her down with one one and my face expression šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart

im sorry she said what?!?!
she doesnt like it when people call her a fat cow because she scoffs takaways everyday .Yet here she is body shaming men.Men can be 'skinny' just like women and it has absolutley nothing to do with drugs.What a weird weird comment.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.