Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram as I have blocked on tik tok my blood pressure can't cope with her ...she seems so proud of the fact she's a skanky cow can almost smell her now
Wow, to say she's a lazy pathetic dirty cow is one thing.
She is. What a complete waste of space.
Understatement.

What's even funnier? .....
She thinks this is a "career"
F#@k'ng Imbecile
😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the big deal about her saying oh it’s busy… mums birthday then Valentine’s Day etc… like what is she doing Valentine’s Day if she’s single. I’ll wait to see I guess. Don’t get it

Reactions: 11
Jesus tonight, has she got no shame?! She flogs 'beau-ee' products for a living...she's making Rab C Nesbitt look well groomed at this point. I'm no Kimmy K and I rock a mum bun with the rest of them but if I thought I'd be on the Internet for thousands of people to see I think I'd make a bit of an effort.
*edit for spelling! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She says she spends every Valentines day with Harper She's honestly not thinking we believe that if Mr Dick was still on the scene ,she wouldn't be in an expensive hotel with him? And she doesn't like leaving Harper when she's on a night out ????
What a liar .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg this live is stressing me out. Everyone who gets one of these gifts is going to be gutted when it arrives smashed to smithereens. People are telling her how to package stuff properly and she is just ignoring 'I get your point but I'm just gonna do what I was gonna do anyways'.

Also H school on strike, where is she? My son was older than her in lockdown and he couldn't leave me alone for five minutes to the point everyone in my work knew to expect him to pop up at some point 🙈 ... She never seems to come in and ask for anything ever!

Just cos it fits doesn’t mean you should wear it love!
Looks like it’s something 12-13 year olds would wear, wonder where Harper is?
What fffn state !! Sort yourself out
---

Jesus tonight, has she got no shame?! She flogs 'beau-ee' products for a living...she's making Rab C Nesbitt look well groomed at this point. I'm no Kimmy K and I rock a mum bun with the rest of them but if I thought I'd be on the Internet for thousands of people to see I think I'd make a bit of an effort.
*edit for spelling! 🙈
I wouldn't even buy a brilo pad off her . .. these companies need to do better not pick a wayneta slob to sell thier stuff ..

I get it she is at home and it's fine to wear comfy/pj's.....but a lot of her content is made up of working with makeup and beauty brands, for the love of god tidy yourself a wee bit at least like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What this live about, showing off how many packs of eyelashes you have 😴

Reactions: 6
She definitely seems manic. So disorganised and all over the place. She’s also talking as if Mr D 🤢 is still on the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's just said Mr 🍆 won't get time off to go to London with her this time....

So she's now acting like he's still on the scene, nothing with this parasite makes sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just cos it fits doesn’t mean you should wear it love!
Looks like it’s something 12-13 year olds would wear, wonder where Harper is?
The state of her! Thought this was her job. As if you’d go to work looking like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards. Not even a wash. Scruff.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.