Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a bloody word that comes out of that woman’s mouth! She’s actually full of tit! She’s one attention seeking witch and I stand by what I’ve always said she’s rinsing the benefits system! She needs reporting!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not sure I count reponses to tattle comments/ eating videos and GRWM videos as being content . Her videos are as boring as she is.
These eating videos are fucken bizarre to say the least! Couldn't believe the beans on toast one.

The Mother hovering about in the background while Aimee shovels copious amounts down her throat, then oooing and ahhing. She's a fucken nut job.

Oh and no bleep ever made a comment about how helpful her eating stories are. Oh and that is NOT why Aimee makes them. What a lot of shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her anxiety thing has really made me dislike her. She is making a mockery of real crippling anxiety.

Aimee you are a bleep. I hate you.
Yep, said it.
Sorry, not sorry. 🖕🏻

Do you get benefits for anxiety or?
I got DWP when I was unable to work for a couple of years with anxiety. Don’t know if that’s the same. To top up our wages.

Reactions: 6
Her anxiety thing has really made me dislike her. She is making a mockery of real crippling anxiety.

Aimee you are a bleep. I hate you.
Yep, said it.
Sorry, not sorry. 🖕🏻

I got DWP when I was unable to work for a couple of years with anxiety. Don’t know if that’s the same. To top up our wages.
Yeah it be classed at mental health etc

Reactions: 3
These eating videos are fucken bizarre to say the least! Couldn't believe the beans on toast one.

The Mother hovering about in the background while Aimee shovels copious amounts down her throat, then oooing and ahhing. She's a fucken nut job.

Oh and no bleep ever made a comment about how helpful her eating stories are. Oh and that is NOT why Aimee makes them. What a lot of shite!
I think she is trying to muscle in on the mukbang ( this is basically watching people eat) trend but fails at it.

Reactions: 4
I am sorry you went through that I know how terrifying it is. And the nature of the beast is after that sort of episode you have more and more because you’re then scared it will happen again. Horrible x
Bless you. Thank you xx

Reactions: 2
I personally don’t but I think you can because it can obviously affect your ability to work. I know people with other mental health disorders who get benefits so I can’t see why not, if it’s debilitating enough.

She made a video a while back saying she watches videos of people eating to help with her appetite and now suddenly other people are doing the same with her.
She’s just trying to get away with doing the absolute bare minimum whilst saying she’s trying to help people. It’s bull.

Wastes hours putting make up and dresses like she picked out her outfit in the dark.
looks like a bag of rags.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew someone who did but tragically died due to mental health 😢 Obviously they needed it. For me it’s the way she plays on it and uses it all the time, when clearly she’s switches her anxiety on and off like a tap! Just something doesn’t add up to me at all with her.

Reactions: 3
She says she is trying to remove the stigma that surrounds MH. All she is doing is making it worse in my opinion. Googled the crippling anxiety symptoms and picks out the worst ones. Make it make sense.
Nothing she says adds up. She loves the confront people, not sure people who suffer with anxiety would be functioning like that. But what do I know I’m just a troll with no job 🙄

Reactions: 6
So many people commenting actual facts on her live tonight and you can see she's getting irritated by it 😂

• Haha
What did I miss on her live. Saw how her daughter is rude clapping at what she said

Reactions: 1
What did I miss on her live. Saw how her daughter is rude clapping at what she said
One person commented saying maybe you should interact with your daughter instead of being on Tik tok, another said 'I thought you said you only went live when harper was in bed or not there'. They are being blocked instantly. She hates when someone speaks facts. You can also see how annoyed she's getting by harper, she's full of energy and interrupting aimee all the time and you can see in her face she's getting annoyed.

Keeps going off screen to “get a drink” etc when really she’s going off screen to bollock the daughter for interrupting her live and for being a dick!

Is she still live? Can someone screen shot some of the comments calling her out and then she can see them again when she comes on here for a nosy

Reactions: 2
You can sometimes get pip for serious mental health conditions .I doubt amy is receiving any though becuase I think she’s full of tit personally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.