Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put money on her making fake accounts to address things she's reading on here herself. She's absolutely deranged with the lies she tells. Toxic and completely unhinged 🥴 people like her are a danger to others. All they do is cause misery. I swear she made up that story about the neighbour because her thread was quite quiet at the time. Now she's back to what she loves best, chatting pure tit about trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hotel states on the booking form, that photo ID is required. So he had every right to ask. Just another excuse to moan. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s up!! Just about to watch it!
Didn't take her long...bet it's her on fake profile put the comment on!!

I'd put money on her making fake accounts to address things she's reading on here herself. She's absolutely deranged with the lies she tells. Toxic and completely unhinged 🥴 people like her are a danger to others. All they do is cause misery. I swear she made up that story about the neighbour because her thread was quite quiet at the time. Now she's back to what she loves best, chatting pure tit about trolls
I've literally just said this!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s up!! Just about to watch it!
I wonder if this is a wind up? Would love to know who is in this group! Also not sure is a wise idea to be posting on tattle trying to give tattlers the ☕ and then trying to pretend she is doing Aimee a favour by letting her know what is happening. Just seems very suspicious to me.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if this is a wind up? Would love to know who is in this group! Also not sure is a wise idea to be posting on tattle trying to give tattlers the ☕ and then trying to pretend she is doing Aimee a favour by letting her know what is happening. Just seems very suspicious to me.
Crazy tit!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Aimee thinks that someone who knows her in real life comments on here so I think she's trying to catch them out

No aimee you're such a fanny it's easy to guess the truth about you 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Who was it who posted it on here? I remember seeing someone saying it was in a private group. I didn’t think it was them who posted it on tik Tok though didn’t think.

I think it’s Aimee reading that comment on here then making a fake account so the unhinged freak can have a little debate with herself.

Who was it who posted it on here? I remember seeing someone saying it was in a private group. I didn’t think it was them who posted it on tik Tok though didn’t think.

I think it’s Aimee reading that comment on here then making a fake account so the unhinged freak can have a little debate with herself.
I can't remember....but I actually think she spends a lot of time on here ...also def makes some of those comments that she "responds to",strange they're all from profiles with no followers....and no profile picture!!! Unhinged she is!!!

She's full up to her birds nest with bullshit. No-one commented to warn her, she's made that comment herself so she could respond to tattlers yet again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just coming her to say that 🤣 her hair is so dry and straggly looking, crispy. She needs a bleeping good hair cut.
Her hair is a crusty ,hairball mess that looks like it’s washed and brushed once a month .Face looks greasy yet cakey at the same time and her makeup sits in all her fine lines.The lashes and nails are hideous and she dresses like she raided my tumbles spotty bag.She always has beef with someone and if she doesn’t she makes it up so she has got beef.House is dusty af and her child looks unkept .She is an attention seeker and lazy at best and exaggerates or makes up mental illness’s for clout on tik tok which she is addicted too as it’s the only way she can get her drama and attention fix

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wondering if she’s been reading here. Made a fake account up and send that post herself about social service as she loves the drama

She’s moaning about needing a passport for the hotel?
I went to London recently and had to give my ID and a £50 refundable deposit, it’s not uncommon especially in London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.