Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending Harper off to bed again without taking her up :(

You can sometimes get pip for serious mental health conditions .I doubt amy is receiving any though becuase I think she’s full of tit personally
Yeah pip is notoriously hard to get I don’t think she would be able to fool them.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t do something for harper apparently it’s too late .. she tells her to go on her tablet and should be grateful she’s got one

• Wow
  • Sad
Has her live ended already
Yes, I don’t think she could cope with her daughter wanting attention all the way through, you could tell by the eye rolls and expressions.
but she did thank her mods for keeping her safe during the live, think she’d been spammed a bit early on in the live.
I thought the live was meant to flogging the jewellery brand - the bit I watched she hardly mentioned the pieces let alone what brand it was - all she said if anyone asked was “its in MY SHOP” , no details, no prices, she didn’t even know how long it took for delivery!
bleeping clueless is our Aims!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The live was more about the trolls 🤣🤣🤣Someone asked her how long for delivery and she didn’t know what to say 🥴
She was saying there’s people watching her lives that go over to tattle and tell them what she says, and that we even screen shot and video record so that we can talk tit about her 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew someone who did but tragically died due to mental health 😢 Obviously they needed it. For me it’s the way she plays on it and uses it all the time, when clearly she’s switches her anxiety on and off like a tap! Just something doesn’t add up to me at all with her.
Nothing she says adds up and nothing she says would make me.believe she has " crippling " anxiety!!
Some sort of anxiety maybe .....at best.😡

Reactions: 4
Again me being petty, but the way she’s eating a single pasta tube at a time is irritating. 😂

• Haha
If her anxiety is as bad as she makes out when taking Harper to school should she be allowed to drive If she so says “paralyses” her at times

• Angry
If her anxiety is as bad as she makes out when taking Harper to school should she be allowed to drive If she so says “paralyses” her at times
This!! When mine was getting very bad just before my huge crisis, I would freeze or become disoriented. I stopped driving, because anxiety paralysis etc can come out of nowhere, and you cannot be in control of a car when it’s that bad.
she’s a bleeping liar.
I dislike her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This!! When mine was getting very bad just before my huge crisis, I would freeze or become disoriented. I stopped driving, because anxiety paralysis etc can come out of nowhere, and you cannot be in control of a car when it’s that bad.
she’s a bleeping liar.
I dislike her.
She's been reading up on the symptoms of crippling anxiety,the absolute freak😡😡😡😡
Sending 💖💖i dislike her too she's toxic!!!

Aimee is currently so consumed with us "trolls" and her tiktok shop that she's completely ignoring harper and then getting pissed off when she wants a bit of attention, can you blame her she probably gets none at the moment. I don't go on tiktok often but when I do she's usually live. I dont even follow her and I had 2 of her videos and then her live all in a row. Too much!

Shes also so desperate now that she will literally just flog anything. Everything is getting more expensive now too. What's funny is I remember her on a live very recently saying she'll only ever put stuff in her shop that she uses regularly. 🤔

Another thing I also don't get is how does someone have crippling anxiety but manages to post so many videos online chatting away without a worry in the world ... in her manky dressing gown! I won't even let my postman see me in my dressing gown 🤣

Ohhh and another thing quickly, I hate the way she always says "people have been saying to me" when what she really means is I read this on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s a bleeping liar.
I dislike her.
Same! Anytime I have had that sort of episode I haven’t driven for weeks out of fear of it happening. She just makes it up, if she had paralysis as a symptom of her anxiety we would have heard about it by now. She’s googled it.

Like I said before I have generalised anxiety disorder so I’m anxious basically every day for years and years sometimes it can be crippling but I have never described it that way because I try to remain positive and it could be worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Aimee is currently so consumed with us "trolls" and her tiktok shop that she's completely ignoring harper and then getting pissed off when she wants a bit of attention, can you blame her she probably gets none at the moment. I don't go on tiktok often but when I do she's usually live. I dont even follow her and I had 2 of her videos and then her live all in a row. Too much!

Shes also so desperate now that she will literally just flog anything. Everything is getting more expensive now too. What's funny is I remember her on a live very recently saying she'll only ever put stuff in her shop that she uses regularly. 🤔

Another thing I also don't get is how does someone have crippling anxiety but manages to post so many videos online chatting away without a worry in the world ... in her manky dressing gown! I won't even let my postman see me in my dressing gown 🤣

Ohhh and another thing quickly, I hate the way she always says "people have been saying to me" when what she really means is I read this on tattle
Or " someone left me a comment last night" that old chestnut!!!
Stop talking shite woman,we know your game🙄

Same! Anytime I have had that sort of episode I haven’t driven for weeks out of fear of it happening. She just makes it up, if she had paralysis as a symptom of her anxiety we would have heard about it by now. She’s googled it.

Like I said before I have generalised anxiety disorder so I’m anxious basically every day for years and years sometimes it can be crippling but I have never described it that way because I try to remain positive and it could be worse.
She's literally googled it today....otherwise we would have had many more tik toks describing how she's pood herself....and had to put deodorant on when get homefrom school run....if sweated that much would be under the shower but dont think she been near one for a while 🤢😌
As for the paralysis she def has found that today on her google search😖

Yet another Moany old video she’s done. Why does she care for if it’s not true. She’s guilty as sin for not spending time with harper

• Angry
Or " someone left me a comment last night" that old chestnut!!!
Stop talking shite woman,we know your game🙄

She's literally googled it today....otherwise we would have had many more tik toks describing how she's pood herself....and had to put deodorant on when get homefrom school run....if sweated that much would be under the shower but dont think she been near one for a while 🤢😌
As for the paralysis she def has found that today on her google search😖
I don’t believe she’s shitting herself 😂 I never have and I have IBS not saying you can’t but she’s given her self every worse case scenario possible. And the sweating thing lol, if you was sweating that much deodorant wouldn’t cut it. I have night sweats unrelated to my anxiety and the first thing I do in the morning is shower. If all she has to do is put a bit of deodorant on that’s hardly crippling and debilitating is it 😂

I reckon daddy takes harper to school for the princess. She always looks likes she’s just got out of bed when she stories having her first coffee and harpers getting ready.

Why not just say she's responding to tattle comments.....they're not tik tok troll comments you're replying to aimee!!!!
You're a liar
A fake
A supercilious so and so
And scheming and toxic as they come!!!
Oh...and stupid!!

I don’t believe she’s shitting herself 😂 I never have and I have IBS not saying you can’t but she’s given her self every worse case scenario possible. And the sweating thing lol, if you was sweating that much deodorant wouldn’t cut it. I have night sweats unrelated to my anxiety and the first thing I do in the morning is shower. If all she has to do is put a bit of deodorant on that’s hardly crippling and debilitating is it 😂
Exactly this !!!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.