Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might say because you brushed you’re hair makes me want to brush mine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon Aimee will have made a fake account and then posted the comment under the fake account. Who in the duck is posting that watching videos of Aimee eating has inspired said person to eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Aimee will have made a fake account and then posted the comment under the fake account. Who in the duck is posting that watching videos of Aimee eating has inspired said person to eat?
I said same.earlier...the crazy cow😡

Reactions: 3
Someone has definitely said that to take the piss surely 😂😂😂

She’s got mozzy bites apparently are you sure they’re not flea bites haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got mozzy bites apparently are you sure they’re not flea bites haha
This is exactly what I was thinking! Frigging Mozzy bites my arse! 😂😂😂😂 Defo flea bites.
She’s an absolute head!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A jewellery seller commented on her live and stated a creator wanted to charge her £1500 to promote her jewellery on TT.
I hope they were told where to go! That's what frizzball hopes to aspire to. She's getting something out of that Cheshire outlet she promotes, I don't believe a word she says she's full of tit

We don’t need educatiing on anxiety we no what it is you silly cow! Another attention seeking post she’s obviously been on here reading ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.