Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id rather not bother then have that pitiful portion of chicken on my dinner. Why buy a whole chicken if you’re gonna slice off 2 pathetic bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be special M&S beans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I being totally obtuse here? What does she mean they cater to all shapes and sizes? It’s a jewellery brand? Does she mean ring sizes I mean that’s hardly ground breaking is it?
I thought the same thing as well. It’s a bit of a weird thing to say given it’s a jewellery brand .

Reactions: 3
Also and I know I’m being petty again but why does she said I like mint sauce as though it’s unique. She says it like she’s the only one to have it. Ugh everything she does winds me up now even her chicken portions and condiments 😂

Also she has her liked videos on public and her latest 3 liked videos are her own. Oh god that’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have been avoiding Aimee the last few days as she has been driving me mad. Anyone else think that the day at the circus was for tattle? To prove she does take Harper to places that Harper would want to visit. The whole fair Tiktok video just felt staged - the stupid false laughing at every opportunity. Filming Harper whilst on the rides. 🙄🙄

the Starbucks takeaway - Harper is 7.Does she need a bacon butty / a sugar laden lemonade and a cupcake? That is surely a half a days calories in one sitting. It’s not even a treat as they order in takeaway all the time. Harper clearly also favours sugary drinks. Which is fine but she seems to drink quite a lot of lemon Fanta. Which I think is not good for her teeth and overall health.

I also think it is convenient that she all of a sudden seems to have developed anxiety over going to London. It is fine that she is going and says she is going so the anxiety doesn’t get the better of her . I understand this logic but what doesn’t make any sense is to choose times when it’s likely to be particularly crazy - the jubilee is coming up and it will no doubt be extremely busy as there will be thousands of peeps who want to go and be there for the celebrations. It just doesn’t make any sense . By all means go and visit but the anxiety argument doesn’t hold up when it’s a deliberate decision to go when it will be particularly hectic.

Id rather not bother then have that pitiful portion of chicken on my dinner. Why buy a whole chicken if you’re gonna slice off 2 pathetic bits.
Also .. she also mentioned that Harper had eaten some but then alluded to it being in the oven warming up. So does that mean Harper has tucked in the chicken before it’s put in the over to warm up?
Also why is she reheating a rotisserie chicken? The mind boggles..

Also - how many people have a spare £329 available to spend on a speaker?

I have been avoiding Aimee the last few days as she has been driving me mad. Anyone else think that the day at the circus was for tattle? To prove she does take Harper to places that Harper would want to visit. The whole fair Tiktok video just felt staged - the stupid false laughing at every opportunity. Filming Harper whilst on the rides. 🙄🙄

the Starbucks takeaway - Harper is 7.Does she need a bacon butty / a sugar laden lemonade and a cupcake? That is surely a half a days calories in one sitting. It’s not even a treat as they order in takeaway all the time. Harper clearly also favours sugary drinks. Which is fine but she seems to drink quite a lot of lemon Fanta. Which I think is not good for her teeth and overall health.

I also think it is convenient that she all of a sudden seems to have developed anxiety over going to London. It is fine that she is going and says she is going so the anxiety doesn’t get the better of her . I understand this logic but what doesn’t make any sense is to choose times when it’s likely to be particularly crazy - the jubilee is coming up and it will no doubt be extremely busy as there will be thousands of peeps who want to go and be there for the celebrations. It just doesn’t make any sense . By all means go and visit but the anxiety argument doesn’t hold up when it’s a deliberate decision to go when it will be particularly hectic.

Also .. she also mentioned that Harper had eaten some but then alluded to it being in the oven warming up. So does that mean Harper has tucked in the chicken before it’s put in the over to warm up?
That afternoon out was completely staged, but think everything she does amd says these days is.....in response to tattle🙄

Reactions: 8

The day out was definitely for tik Tok / tattle to prove she is a good mum and does stuff with Harper. It was so false. What exactly was she laughing at it was just fake and forced. Also calling her baby and saying what are you doing what have you got? That’s how I would talk to a baby / toddler.

if I spoke to my 7 year old like that I would be getting some sassy looks of disapproval because I’d be spoiling her streetcred 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That afternoon out was completely staged, but think everything she does amd says these days is.....in response to tattle🙄
Yea I also think this as well. There will no doubt he a video at some stage explaining her reasoning for going to London . Or that Harper eats lots of fruit and vegetables and that the Fanta is a once in a while treat.

The day out was definitely for tik Tok / tattle to prove she is a good mum and does stuff with Harper. It was so false. What exactly was she laughing at it was just fake and forced. Also calling her baby and saying what are you doing what have you got? That’s how I would talk to a baby / toddler.

if I spoke to my 7 year old like that I would be getting some sassy looks of disapproval because I’d be spoiling her streetcred 😂😂
Nick names are a bit of a weird one - I agree it’s odd that Harper gets called baby. The term baby ( for me at least ) is more reserved for romantic partners rather a child . But this is just me.

Also… the make up pad removers and the cleanser. That cleanser looked like a bag of shite - why does she not activate the balm with water as well? That is how they start to remove the make up. When I watched her just using the pad to remove the make up it made me think that her face would still have make up product on.. and ooooh - the comment “ I need a second cleanse” also suggests the cleanser she advertised didn’t do the job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yea definitely staged at the fair 🤣
To make out that she does actually do things with harper 🥴
And who even “likes” their own videos? 🤣🤣
Self obsessed, much? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a "creator" right, someone please tell me what she actually creates, watched her yesterday and she was eating beans on toast, what is creative about this, totally boring I just don't get it 🤔

• Haha
Apparently someone with mental health / ptsd left a comment on her video saying because she posted her video of her eating it made them eat wtf ..does anyone believe this or is she wanting attention

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently someone with mental health / ptsd left a comment on her video saying because she posted her video of her eating it made them eat wtf ..does anyone believe this or is she wanting attention
It was probably a tattler taking this mick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was probably a tattler taking this mick 🤣
Or herself on another account🤣🤣🤪

I've actually just watched the video....every time I see her I think she couldn't piss me off more but she always manages it......she's just sick in the head....
It's just a another " repsonse to our conversations on here yesterday about the fu*cking beans on toast 😡😡😡

• Haha
I’ve told her she should marry me in the past. She hasn’t booked the church yet 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve also told her to get a life….yep, still waiting on that one too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.