Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say she has lost her job??

TT shop back as soon as main account is back! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her contact at TT….is she ok 😂 is this like the interview she was doing for the documentary that turned out to be a student 😂 wish someone would ask on her live to see the minutes from the Women’s aid conference

Reactions: 4
She’s just said her head office is in leyland. If you look on her fb it says which travel company she works for which has a head office in leyland. What’s the big sectet

• Haha
Getting paid for tiktok was her sole aim in life. I sussed that in about a week of watching her

She stated on her live that those who don’t understand mental health are uneducated lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She stated on her live that those who don’t understand mental health are uneducated lol
Think the problem here is she is bloody uneducated about mental health! She’s a bleeping fraud if you ask me. Can’t go to Tesco due to anxiety but can go to bloody sainsburys 🙄🙄 and can sit interacting to thousands of people multiple times a day. She’s no idea about anxiety at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am terrified of the dentist, to the point where I have to take medication before I go. But I still go alone because I’m a grown up.
As if she took her dad in with her 🙄

• Haha
Sorry , I am just taking it as she has lost her job
There was that tearful drama over her job a while back
She is never doing any work
Now she looks like a shopping channel! Seems a bit suspicious to me

Reactions: 6
She was making a big deal over the fact she works, like giving details out, making out it was all fabulous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.