Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie downer 🤣

She’ll be making a response video as we speak 🙄🤣
My tesco is huge and I go in really early why can’t she go in after she’s taken harper to school oh no she can’t she’s still got her pjs on and no make up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tesco is huge and I go in really early why can’t she go in after she’s taken harper to school oh no she can’t she’s still got her pjs on and no make up
I don't believe she does the school run at all, didn't someone say her father takes her

Reactions: 5
So I am new to tiktok shops and didn’t really understand why people are buying stuff through her when a) she is the way she is and b) doesn’t explain the products.
Last night I watched a girl do a demo of how she applies a molly mae fake tan. I was mesmerised by it and could have actually purchased there and then (I still might but wanted to do some research and mollymae isn’t a brand I would usually buy as I’m old 😂) that girl deserves commission on selling bottles of tan (I work in sales, not an MLM 🤪)
My point is - Aimee you literally offer nothing to your followers; I’m embarrassed for you when I see one of your fans ask a question on MH or say they had a bad day and you ignore it. You aren’t a nice person; you are a bully and I hope your following realise soon. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn't believe my ears when she said that! Although, I did translate it from Aimee speak to my understanding, they're not new! Simples 😉
I found it gross too. She was very defensive about the comment, it was so over the top. She's been reading on here how stupid she is that she doesn't get it when someone is taking the piss out of her, so now it's made her paranoid

Reactions: 6
Loving the new thread title. Also loving the recap, it was better than what would be my effort 😜
Aimee still lies
Still an alcoholic
Still a scruff
Still a tit mum
Still talks absolute bollocks
Still an absolute knobhead!
🤣
Oh and Aimee the 90s called it wants the barbie clothes back!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving the new thread title. Also loving the recap, it was better than what would be my effort 😜
Aimee still lies
Still an alcoholic
Still a scruff
Still a tit mum
Still talks absolute bollocks
Still an absolute knobhead!
🤣
Oh and Aimee the 90s called it wants the barbie clothes back!
Use this on the next one 👍

Reactions: 7
Debbie downer 🤣

She’ll be making a response video as we speak 🙄🤣
This whole can’t go to Tesco but can manage sainsburys is bizarre. How busy is it likely to be on a Monday? Most people are back at work. If her “ anxiety “ is that bad then why not get a deliveroo? Make it make sense please 🤡

Reactions: 5
I suffer with anxiety and depression due to various different events that have happened in my life. In fact I’ve just started a journey with some counselling to try and work through my carcrash life. What she has said about anxiety is a complete cop out, anxiety stops you going in a shop full stop. It’s the comments like this what really makes me dislike her. In the height of my anxiety I had to have shopping delivered as I just couldn’t set foot in a shop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I suffer with anxiety and depression due to various different events that have happened in my life. In fact I’ve just started a journey with some counselling to try and work through my carcrash life. What she has said about anxiety is a complete cop out, anxiety stops you going in a shop full stop. It’s the comments like this what really makes me dislike her. In the height of my anxiety I had to have shopping delivered as I just couldn’t set foot in a shop
She makes a mockery of the whole mental health thing as you said it stops you from doing day to day things I may be wrong but I’m sure she plays on it to the extreme that she even believes it herself that she has it

Reactions: 8
I’m at the point now where I just don’t believe she sufferers with bad mental health because if she did she would know the rubbish she comes out with doesn’t make sense. She would also know what to say to the few genuine followers she has that are looking for advice in her comments, she doesn’t say anything coz she doesn’t know what to say!!

Reactions: 10
Her recent video 🤣🤣🤣 I can't cope, we're now either a fan or secretly obsessed with her. Next joke. We just enjoy the car crash Aimee.

• Haha
Aimee is obsessed with the trolling but no one cares about you.. tbh we couldn’t give a flying f**k

• Heart
She’s pathetic. She makes a mockery of real MH issues. Not saying she’s not anxious, but she’s definitely not crippled with anxiety.
Too many people throw it around when they don’t actually understand it. Everyone has MH Aimee you twatwaffle.
Definitely not obsessed, and definitely not jealous, just a person who has observed how much of a crappy personality you are, and how you behave and ignore your child.
Go get a real job and take care of your child, properly.

I think she is confusing anxiety with Anxious.
I have suffered with anxiety in the past and on bad days I only got up because of my kids. But it was a struggle. She takes the piss out of real sufferers.
I’m not a fan or obsessed. I enjoy laughing at the tit you come out with Aimee.

Reactions: 12
I’m not good at these but I’ll have a go.

So Aimee was headhunted, turns out it was a uni student wanting to do a thesis on single mothers. To be honest I wouldn’t of bothered she doesn’t live in the real world of single mothers
The women’s aid seems to have disappeared just like a can of seltzer every night into Aimees mouth.
She’s selling more tat on TikTok, has forgotten so many lies she’s told, can’t remember saying her mother doesn’t have TikTok at Easter, but now her whole family and half the work now watch her.
Still shopping but only in places where her MH finds acceptable. Sainsbury’s not Tesco’s, it’s a very discerning MH.
Still a weird shade of orange/dirt from her fake tan.
Doesn’t have a clue what she’s selling in her shop.
Living in some prepubescent spice girl era, I’m a barbie girL.and every other piece of tacky merch she can buy.
Harper is still a shadow child, eats alone spends time alone, whilst Aimee is making eat with me videos, consisting of whatever she fancies from Deliveroo. With added sound mmmm mmmm.
Bought a dress for her dads wedding, did think she had actually hired out the marquee, but no it was a dress. Everyone didn’t like it, so it went back, I’m surprised she can pee without asking her followers what they think.
Same as always you either like what she says, or you’re trolls, jealous, mental and sad.
She is now cosseted by her mod squad, screaming we got ya back hun. Whilst others are trying to recruit themselves into the Aimee army, I’ll mod for ya babes, you’re so inspirational.
So basically same tit same Aimee but with a bit more makeup, spicy rice and seltzer…

FACT!!!
Bravo🤣🤣👏👏👏

She's so clean she is letting her daughter wear chocolate stained pjs to bed again
That she bought yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She makes a mockery of the whole mental health thing as you said it stops you from doing day to day things I may be wrong but I’m sure she plays on it to the extreme that she even believes it herself that she has it
It's just an excuse for being a spoiled, lazy witch.....she's pathetic!!

It’s embarrassing how up her own arse she is. By the sounds of it Aimee hun not many people actually do like you and that’s both in real life and on the internet 🤣

• Haha
What’s she on about in her latest video, did anyone see the comment before it was deleted? If it want for tattle she’d have nothing to make videos about!

Not a fan, not secretly obsessed, I find you fascinating Aimee, like Snapshot eye and adhd shepherdess, I watch their vids to see how long I can go without cringing. Car crash tv hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to ask her what is this website that cannot be named but that she always referring to 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.