Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually just open her eyes and do a TT, she is half asleep!! Oh surprise surprise complaining this morning again....get a grip love!
Does she watch the news?? Has she ever thought of being thankful for what she has and again more spending, honestly drives me crazy!! 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she actually just open her eyes and do a TT, she is half asleep!! Oh surprise surprise complaining this morning again....get a grip love!
Does she watch the news?? Has she ever thought of being thankful for what she has and again more spending, honestly drives me crazy!! 🤔🤣
I think the same. She's so lazy! Makes me wonder if harper even has any breakfast 🤔 she posted that video around 9am by which time Harper should have been in school and she looks like she's just got out of bed.

Reactions: 7
I think the same. She's so lazy! Makes me wonder if harper even has any breakfast 🤔 she posted that video around 9am by which time Harper should have been in school and she looks like she's just got out of bed.
She'll just say it's a pre-record but I don't think she even does the school run

Reactions: 6
Oh wow.. just got back from the dentist with a numb mouth, I must make a tik tok 🤣 she looks so dirty and unkempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she went dentist with no slap on😱
And comes straight back to show us how numb her gob is!!
Not numb enough.....she can still open it😡😡

• Haha
Her trying to drink that coffee is so staged. I have second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s well. She’s actually un hinged 🙈 who even does that. And the ridiculous laugh 🥴 go to work Aimee 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her. She said her dad took her…why, they numbed her mouth I’m
Sure she’s capable of driving

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her. She said her dad took her…why, they numbed her mouth I’m
Sure she’s capable of driving
And he's building that flat-pack bookcase thing for her. There's a surprise 🙄

And he's building that flat-pack bookcase thing for her. There's a surprise 🙄
Will finish just in time to get harper from school!
Wait till local anaesthetic wears off....she'll be after sympathy vote for the pain she's in !!
she prob rang in " work" sick for the day too🤪🤪

Oh my god! Is she drunk! That’s very odd behaviour!
I just think she's an attention seeking knob head who thinks she's funny!! She's deluded amd very strange ..but....never thought...nothing she could do or say would surprise me!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.