Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean why would you, she's been at home so why not wash and dry them ready for getting home from school.
Nah! She doesn’t have time. That would mean she was away from TikTok or buying spicy rice purchases.
I have no guilt for what I say about her, because she’s absolutely a crappy person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not obsessed, not a fan. I’m also fascinated. Fascinated you can put your child to bed in dirty pyjamas.
Fascinated that you film yourself eating your weird food choices and make those bizarre noises whilst eating.
Fascinated that you can’t do your weekly shop in the “big Tesco” but can go Liverpool, which has one of the busiest, largest, and popular primarks and go in. Not on any normal day, but a bank holiday! And you can visit London, which is so so busy with swarms of people.

Ps. You’re an alcoholic with a terrible dress sense who needs to look after your child 🙄

Pps. You don’t have one job let alone 3! Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not obsessed, not a fan. I’m also fascinated. Fascinated you can put your child to bed in dirty pyjamas.
Fascinated that you film yourself eating your weird food choices and make those bizarre noises whilst eating.
Fascinated that you can’t do your weekly shop in the “big Tesco” but can go Liverpool, which has one of the busiest, largest, and popular primarks and go in. Not on any normal day, but a bank holiday! And you can visit London, which is so so busy with swarms of people.

Ps. You’re an alcoholic with a terrible dress sense who needs to look after your child 🙄

Pps. You don’t have one job let alone 3! Bore off.
It’s almost like watching a social experiment, there are a certain ilk that create (I hate that word for them, what do they create exactly how to eat noodles?) it’s insulting to people like myself who are artists and create pieces.
watching her is bleeping hilarious,waiting for her to spew more bullshit and lies. Justifying appalling behaviour and treating your child like a part time inconvenience, just using her for content.
so no Aimee definitely not jealous, just intrigued that someone can be so self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Defiantly not in the slightest obsessed or jealous Aimee! I just watch for the tit show and laugh at your constant lies. Your just a bloody clown 🤡 and as for your TT shop you make me howl as you have no bleeping idea about what your selling! Get back to your juice plus you absolute nobody, look after your daughter and clean your dirty shithole of a house!

• Heart
I agree with the above. I’m fascinated by how much tit she says, her constant tripping up on her own lies.
She actually thinks she is someone who should be adored. Honestly I think half her followers are just there for the tit show.

Reactions: 9
They just look scruffy, no need for it.Does she own a shower and a hair brush and some hair accessories to tidy the hair up.

Reactions: 6
Yaay new thread 🤩 loving the recap 😂

Obsessed and jealous 😂 of what ? Like seriously.. looks like a clown, tries to act posh , treats harper like she doesn’t exist, dirty house, yeaahhhh totally jealous 😂

• Haha
I used to really enjoy watching Aimee but to be honest she is a prime example of how a following on TT can go to someone's head.

We have no life because we see bits of her live but she is so busy she sits for hours on live talking about here??

She is now full of her self importance and she actually talks down to people the way she speaks. I do believe she has a job and she is perfectly within her rights not to say what it is, but dont waffle on about how you work so hard everday and don't have time for this and that....and spend 5633 hours everyday putting slap on to go to the shops and to 'film content' 🙄.

Get a wee bit of advice on how to stop complaining constantly and appreciate what you do have from your lovely 'mutals' or 'besties' on there and give that a wee go!
You would also have more time to give your daughter's pj's a wee wash rather than putting her to bed in dirty ones! Just a thought!
Not jealous btw....just a happy busy working Mum who has been up a few hours already getting stuff done before i start my day not sitting infront of a mirror for 4 hours! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to really enjoy watching Aimee but to be honest she is a prime example of how a following on TT can go to someone's head.

We have no life because we see bits of her live but she is so busy she sits for hours on live talking about here??

She is now full of her self importance and she actually talks down to people the way she speaks. I do believe she has a job and she is perfectly within her rights not to say what it is, but dont waffle on about how you work so hard everday and don't have time for this and that....and spend 5633 hours everyday putting slap on to go to the shops and to 'film content' 🙄.

Get a wee bit of advice on how to stop complaining constantly and appreciate what you do have from your lovely 'mutals' or 'besties' on there and give that a wee go!
You would also have more time to give your daughter's pj's a wee wash rather than putting her to bed in dirty ones! Just a thought!
Not jealous btw....just a happy busy working Mum who has been up a few hours already getting stuff done before i start my day not sitting infront of a mirror for 4 hours! 🤯
She doesn’t see the irony there, we only see her stuff when we choose to, it’s not us sitting there for hours making videos and lives of nothing remotely interesting. If I want to see someone eating I’d sit with my partner and son…. Oh wait I do, it’s what families do. Not eat with strangers whilst your kid is in another room.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww she's going dentist..bless her!! Panic attack on the way I'm sure🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.