Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids have Pepsi max as a treat at times I think everything is fine in moderation. We all
Parent differently. Don’t think she ought to be drinking full sugar fizzy drinks though like Fanta lemon on a regular basis. Especially not in the morning that seems strange to me.

Harper is babyish for her she she is in the same school year as my daughter except mine is one of the younger ones and the difference in how they speak is night and day.

Im not one for fancy restaurants anyway, I would rather have a Chinese 😂
I don’t think she is drinking them as a treat tho. I think she has them when she wants.
but yes everyone parents differently 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I’m deffo too common for the fancy places.
My kids have the odd glass of something fizzy but it’s very rare, like you said everything in moderation and deffo not full fat first thing in morning when she’s got issues with her teeth anyway.
I am too....I don't suffer with " anxiety" but fringe in a place like that would make me "anxious"....🙄 but maybe if I had a couple of bananas first I would be all good🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m deffo too common for the fancy places.
My kids have the odd glass of something fizzy but it’s very rare, like you said everything in moderation and deffo not full fat first thing in morning when she’s got issues with her teeth anyway.
Same 😂 Last time we went to London we went to one of them Brazilian places where they bring the meat round and you get to was as much as you like. Suits Me to the ground cos I’m greedy but also feels like a bargain 😂

• Haha
She is only going to that rainforest cafe because she thinks it will look good on her tik tok page or her insta.

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet today, proving a point that she isn’t posting on tik Tok whilst in London even though she’s already ruined it with several updates 😂

I am too....I don't suffer with " anxiety" but fringe in a place like that would make me "anxious"....🙄 but maybe if I had a couple of bananas first I would be all good🥰
I bet she found the banana thing when she was googling crippling anxiety symptoms. She probably came across as ‘how to naturally treat crippling anxiety’ blog post 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet today, proving a point that she isn’t posting on tik Tok whilst in London even though she’s already ruined it with several updates 😂

I bet she found the banana thing when she was googling crippling anxiety symptoms. She probably came across as ‘how to naturally treat crippling anxiety’ blog post 😂
Fringe??🤣🤣meant being in place like that🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same 😂 Last time we went to London we went to one of them Brazilian places where they bring the meat round and you get to was as much as you like. Suits Me to the ground cos I’m greedy but also feels like a bargain 😂
Seee…now I’m just imagining a giant kebab 😂😂😂😂

Fringe??🤣🤣meant being in place like that🙈
she really should market the banana therapy 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Seee…now I’m just imagining a giant kebab 😂😂😂😂

she really should market the banana therapy 😂👌🏻
😂 Mmm kebabs. Don’t set me off I’m on a diet. Sorry to derail the thread. Come on Aimee we’re chatting amongst ourselves here.

• Haha
What happened to not filming in London as she wanted family time? Yet here we are - day two and another video ! Why can’t she just enjoy her time with her mum and Harper? Get off Tiktok for 4 days - won’t kill your Aimee 🙄

Reactions: 7
I have never met anyone who is travel sick on a train - cars and boats yes. But train? No. Not that I’m saying people don’t as I’m sure some people do get train travel sickness .

Also what happened to I am not doing any tiktoks in London.. yet here we are . Not been there 2 mins and we are getting i was sick for 2 hours videos 🙄
i get travel sick in trains. I have extremely bad travel sicknesss tho, within 5 mins of being in motion I feel sick, whether it be car,boat, train, plane. I’mvery rarely physically sick though I just feel dog rough

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Have you’s ever heard a more annoying pronunciation of croissants in your lives?? It’s almost as bad as MorninGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harper got a sprite when the grandma went to costa

you hear her say in the video that she likes sprite

so the drinking fizzy drinks is a regular thing so it seems

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Harper got a sprite when the grandma went to costa

you hear her say in the video that she likes sprite

so the drinking fizzy drinks is a regular thing so it seems
Harpers teeth must be a right state .. I know people parent differently and I am really sorry if I offend anyone on this thread with my next comments but I really don’t agree with kids being allowed really sugary drinks ( although I think once in a blue moon is fine ). For me it is just setting your child up to have issues with teeth and a fizzy drink obsession later on in life.

i get travel sick in trains. I have extremely bad travel sicknesss tho, within 5 mins of being in motion I feel sick, whether it be car,boat, train, plane. I’mvery rarely physically sick though I just feel dog rough
I am sorry to read this .. I am ( very) fortunate to be a really good traveller ( including sea travel. I have sailed in a few force 9’s in the past and am unaffected ). I can’t imagine how debilitating it can be . I am really sorry that you ( and anyone else who get travel sick) have to go through that experience.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan of regular fizzy drinks for Harper's age group, even if they're sugar free the carbonation can damage tooth enamel. As a treat I think is fine but its obvious thats not whats happening here. I think Aimee agrees to anything for an easy life as that's how she was parented.

Reactions: 6
I give my kids fizzy drink every now and then for treat. I’m very lucky that all mine like drinking water, so if we out at parks they’ll go for a bottle of water and same if we eat out then go for water and ice. But they do have plenty of juice but kids aren’t always great at brushing their teeth so the fizzy drinks wouldn’t help if they don’t brush proper. I don’t judge mums that give kids fizzy drinks but I think I’m harpers case she does have them a lot so it’s really not good plus the fact they have so much sugar in them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.