Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just recently stumbled on her page and after a few videos immediately disliked her. How old is harper? I’m not being horrible at all, (don’t come at me for not asking right) but does harper have some sort of learning difficulties?
I'd say so. I've always thought she has additional needs that are not being met

Reactions: 5
I’ve just recently stumbled on her page and after a few videos immediately disliked her. How old is harper? I’m not being horrible at all, (don’t come at me for not asking right) but does harper have some sort of learning difficulties?
Harper is 7

Reactions: 2
She's 7 and that's been questioned a few times here...its hard to know if that's the case or if its cos she's treated like a baby!
She's been asked on her tik tok if the child has a certain " issue/problem/diagnos/ I won't say what....but she was asked and took great offence...so who knows....all I do know is,she..aimee is an attention seeking drama queen who tells porky pies😡

Reactions: 8
She's 7 and that's been questioned a few times here...its hard to know if that's the case or if its cos she's treated like a baby!
She's been asked on her tik tok if the child has a certain " issue/problem/diagnos/ I won't say what....but she was asked and took great offence...so who knows....all I do know is,she..aimee is an attention seeking drama queen who tells porky pies😡
Yeah perhaps,
I need to have a delve into the previous chats when I’ve got a free weekend and see all the goss to catch up 😂 I’ve seen her on my FYP so many times responding to ‘trolls’ with that ridiculous hairband on unboxing takeaways, so obviously had to come by and see what the chat was lol.

I’m catching up again as I’ve been away all weekend and unlike Aimee, I’ve barely touched my phone

Her and her mum look like they get dressed using the lost property box. What an absolute mess 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She clearly hasn’t washed harpers face…so has she brushed her teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ The two go together in our house….. vile, poor harper 😥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How can you leave face paint on a kids face for two days yet she spends hours on her own ugly mug! That’s just awful!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe it when I saw harper still had the face paint on the next day. Of course the kid may not of wanted to wash it off but unfortunately you have to wash the stuff off its just not good to leave on such a long time. She is disgusting of course she will call us all trolls for speaking up for her daughters basic needs. There will come a time before long when the school calls her in

• Angry
She's a selfish twit..uses elemis to remove her makeup, but can't wash off her kid's facepaint. Bloody hell that must be so uncomfortable to sleep in

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe it when I saw harper still had the face paint on the next day. Of course the kid may not of wanted to wash it off but unfortunately you have to wash the stuff off its just not good to leave on such a long time. She is disgusting of course she will call us all trolls for speaking up for her daughters basic needs. There will come a time before long when the school calls her in
You just know she will say it’s because Harper didn’t want to wash it off and we trolls on “
That crappy website” should mind our own business.

Reactions: 10
What if Harper decided she never wanted to have her hair brushed again, would she let her. Actually that’s a bad example after glue gate. 🫠

She will say we are trolls who don’t have kids but no Aimee we are people who have standards and don’t neglect childrens needs. We might not all be parents but you don’t need to be a parent to know you wash paint off of a child’s face for bedtime you silly scruff.

See the Yellow Mr. tumble / wizadora/ CBeebies disaster outfit was out in full force again.

You just know she will say it’s because Harper didn’t want to wash it off and we trolls on “
That crappy website” should mind our own business.
‘That bullshit website’ 😂 way she says it is so bleeping irritating!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So let me get this right? She not only let harper sleep with the face paint on but also let her go out the next day without washing her face? Basic hygiene and she isn’t doing it? Wtf? Aimee is a tit mother I’m once again disgusted by her ways. My son would never was or brush his teeth if hw had his way but as a mum you teach them that they have to do so twice a day wether they want to or not. It’s basic hygiene ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

What if Harper decided she never wanted to have her hair brushed again, would she let her. Actually that’s a bad example after glue gate. 🫠

She will say we are trolls who don’t have kids but no Aimee we are people who have standards and don’t neglect childrens needs. We might not all be parents but you don’t need to be a parent to know you wash paint off of a child’s face for bedtime you silly scruff.

See the Yellow Mr. tumble / wizadora/ CBeebies disaster outfit was out in full force again.

‘That bullshit website’ 😂 way she says it is so bleeping irritating!!
I had forgot about the glue left in hair incident! I wonder if Harper even brushes her teeth all that much? Poor kid is going to grow up with all kinds of issues

• Sad
I bet she doesn’t you know! Aimee is just lazy and her mum must be the same because she should be saying something about her leaving paint on!

Reactions: 6
Can't believe the face paint is still on 😱 What an absolute shame, her wee face must be so sore 😪

I hated when my girls would ask for facepaint, I know I was gonna waste a packet of wipes trying to get the bloody stuff off later that night 🙈😂 I'd do that then chuck them in the bath to get the left over shade of mix in colour off, the big full faces were the worst! I'm like get a wee butterfly on your cheek and they're like no a full tiger or something 🙈😂

What kind of psychopath goes to Camden Town and doesn’t eat at the food stalls. That is criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That teddy that Harpers got she does realise that was all over social media and tv because that cat tells children to take their last breath

My bad she’s fully aware of wuggy wuggy WTF
Of course Aimee never said the N word to Harper (no)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.