Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has a look of a syndrome about her. Regards to her drinking full fat coke and Fanta in the morning…..Aimee has probably
Never been told no in her life….so why would she say no to Harper? Just another entitled princess that will grow up with no friends either. I’m sure the school can’t wait to see the back of the pair of them.

Reactions: 5
And the lazy bint stays in bed filming herself while her mother is up an dressed (I hope) raking the streets looking for a costa and the “baby” is as per plugged into her headphones and tablet.
Surely you’ve gone down to London for a few days then you’d be up and raring to go to make the most of your time - not lazy arsing in bed waiting for coffee!!
She’s got a bug and doesn’t want to admit it lol. That’s why she’s laid in bed still.

Reminds me of on bridesmaids when Annie takes that sweet and is sweating and wants to vomit but won’t admit it out of pride of choosing the restaurant that gave them food poisoning 😂

That’s Aimee Doesn’t want to admit she’s sick cos of a bug because then she’ll be judged for galavanting about spreading germs 😂

Why are they moving hotels 🤨. What’s the point in that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got a bug and doesn’t want to admit it lol. That’s why she’s laid in bed still.

Reminds me of on bridesmaids when Annie takes that sweet and is sweating and wants to vomit but won’t admit it out of pride of choosing the restaurant that gave them food poisoning 😂

That’s Aimee Doesn’t want to admit she’s sick cos of a bug because then she’ll be judged for galavanting about spreading germs 😂

Why are they moving hotels 🤨. What’s the point in that.
I couldn't be bothered with that!!.
And to say she was laid in bed being waited on by mummy Shirley,they had a busy day ahead..needed a kick up the arse!
Got to pack,move hotels, madam tussauds and shopping?🤪🤪
Not forgetting trowelling the slap on prior to all that 🤡🤡

Reactions: 6
I couldn't be bothered with that!!.
And to say she was laid in bed being waited on by mummy Shirley,they had a busy day ahead..needed a kick up the arse!
Got to pack,move hotels, madam tussauds and shopping?🤪🤪
Not forgetting trowelling the slap on prior to all that 🤡🤡
Laid in bed calm as a cucumber. My anxiety could NEVER. Id be shouting at everyone and running around like a mad woman ruining the fun because I was so concerned with getting out on time 😂😂😂 she talks so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laid in bed calm as a cucumber. My anxiety could NEVER. Id be shouting at everyone and running around like a mad woman ruining the fun because I was so concerned with getting out on time 😂😂😂 she talks so much tit
Think most " normal" people would...she's bat tit crazy I'm convinced🤪
If I were moving hotels too.....just no!!!
Can imagine "Shirley" wandering round aimlessly (no pun was intended there🤣🤣🤣) looking for nearest Costa with that daft bloody hat on....whilst dick head aimee lays there in bed tik toking like the f*cking diva she is!!! Dear god!!🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think most " normal" people would...she's bat tit crazy I'm convinced🤪
If I were moving hotels too.....just no!!!
Can imagine "Shirley" wandering round aimlessly (no pun was intended there🤣🤣🤣) looking for nearest Costa with that daft bloody hat on....whilst dick head aimee lays there in bed tik toking like the f*cking diva she is!!! Dear god!!🤔🙈
I actually can’t believe she’s sat in bed and made her mum go and find a Costa the lazy bleeping witch! You can tell by the state of her house just just one lazy slobby sod!

• Heart
I actually can’t believe she’s sat in bed and made her mum go and find a Costa the lazy bleeping witch! You can tell by the state of her house just just one lazy slobby sod!
I know. She should be getting her mum one if anything. She’s a right child.

Reactions: 6
She's an absolute joke...and a bad joke at that...she makes my skin crawl👊👊

She's an absolute joke...and a bad joke at that...she makes my skin crawl👊👊
That cafe they are going to tonight has terrible reviews. We are taking the kids to London in the summer and when she mentioned it I thought oh I wonder if that’s meant to be any good, and I had a look and the reviews are awful.
Glad I checked otherwise it’s somewhere I would have taken them lol!

Reactions: 3
That cafe they are going to tonight has terrible reviews. We are taking the kids to London in the summer and when she mentioned it I thought oh I wonder if that’s meant to be any good, and I had a look and the reviews are awful.
Glad I checked otherwise it’s somewhere I would have taken them lol!
The prices 😱

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with a large Big Mac meal and full fat coke for Harper ffs 😂😂😂
Some people just have to be special 😂😂😂
Or if you’re going to spend more go to a nice restaurant with good food at least. Looking at the reviews if Aimee didn’t feel sick before hand she will after 😂😂😂

• Haha
Harper is very babyish and I think she has additional needs of some sort.
One of my pet hates is children drinking fizzy drinks. There is absolutely no need for it.

Or if you’re going to spend more go to a nice restaurant with good food at least. Looking at the reviews if Aimee didn’t feel sick before hand she will after 😂😂😂
When I’ve eaten in London I’ve stuck to cheap pub grub so I had more money for shopping 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harper is very babyish and I think she has additional needs of some sort.
One of my pet hates is children drinking fizzy drinks. There is absolutely no need for it.
My kids have Pepsi max as a treat at times I think everything is fine in moderation. We all
Parent differently. Don’t think she ought to be drinking full sugar fizzy drinks though like Fanta lemon on a regular basis. Especially not in the morning that seems strange to me.

Harper is babyish for her she she is in the same school year as my daughter except mine is one of the younger ones and the difference in how they speak is night and day.

When I’ve eaten in London I’ve stuck to cheap pub grub so I had more money for shopping 😂👌🏻
Im not one for fancy restaurants anyway, I would rather have a Chinese 😂

My kids have Pepsi max as a treat at times I think everything is fine in moderation. We all
Parent differently. Don’t think she ought to be drinking full sugar fizzy drinks though like Fanta lemon on a regular basis. Especially not in the morning that seems strange to me.

Harper is babyish for her she she is in the same school year as my daughter except mine is one of the younger ones and the difference in how they speak is night and day.

Im not one for fancy restaurants anyway, I would rather have a Chinese 😂
I’m deffo too common for the fancy places.
My kids have the odd glass of something fizzy but it’s very rare, like you said everything in moderation and deffo not full fat first thing in morning when she’s got issues with her teeth anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.