Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows her absolute disregard and bullshittery for everyone and everything. Aimee knows best, people saying it could be a bug, but no Aimee knows, so duck everyone else she’s going out and doesn’t care if it’s a bug she spreads it about.
bleeping hate you Aimee.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I get travel sick, usually once I’m out of the car I’m ok, most people are, I’ve never known anyone vomit continuously for two hours after….. except Aimee 🙄
Sounds like a bug, hope she doesn’t gets the 💩… oh wait, yes I do.
Same, I get travel sickness on boats and in cars when I’m a passenger.
It’s very rare I’m sick these days from it but when I have been it’s been once and it takes a good half an hour to an hour of travelling to get to the point of wanting to vomit.

Id definitely be ready for alcohol and some good grub an hour or so after.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps they'd eaten too much crap and was sick from that I'd say they have a bug. That's if she was telling the truth because it seemed a bit strange the way her mum and harper chirped in as though she'd told them what to come in saying

Reactions: 4
I find Harper so babyish for her age. Probably to do with Aimee and the way she babies her. I really do feel sorry for that child.

Reactions: 11
I find Harper so babyish for her age. Probably to do with Aimee and the way she babies her. I really do feel sorry for that child.
She hasn’t got much to aspire to really, when her mother just continues to dress like a prepubescent 12 year old. Hardly role model Material, it’s consists of eating ordered out food, buying makeup ordering online, beggy hint drops and disagreeing with anyone who may say something remotely different. Poor Harper she’s going to end up just like her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any one else think she looks better after vomiting for two hours than she did before? That make up in the video before was DREADFUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth was harper drinking full fat coke?!?!
I thought this. My little boy is 7 and he has a Fanta from McDonald’s as a treat every now and then and they are tiny. If we go out (rare) they both have a blackcurrant or something similar and when that’s gone they get water 🤷🏼‍♀️ This isn’t even a treat for harper. She was drinking fanta lemon at 9 the other morning. The mind boggles 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought this. My little boy is 7 and he has a Fanta from McDonald’s as a treat every now and then and they are tiny. If we go out (rare) they both have a blackcurrant or something similar and when that’s gone they get water 🤷🏼‍♀️ This isn’t even a treat for harper. She was drinking fanta lemon at 9 the other morning. The mind boggles 🤯
Hence the bad teeth

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And the lazy bint stays in bed filming herself while her mother is up an dressed (I hope) raking the streets looking for a costa and the “baby” is as per plugged into her headphones and tablet.
Surely you’ve gone down to London for a few days then you’d be up and raring to go to make the most of your time - not lazy arsing in bed waiting for coffee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the lazy bint stays in bed filming herself while her mother is up an dressed (I hope) raking the streets looking for a costa and the “baby” is as per plugged into her headphones and tablet.
Surely you’ve gone down to London for a few days then you’d be up and raring to go to make the most of your time - not lazy arsing in bed waiting for coffee!!
Hope mum had her hat on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is grotbags in Landaaaaan anyway? Is she opening a new store on Oxford Street or something? Seeing that she's a massive celeb and all that🙄

• Haha
Not leaving the room till 10.30 on their first day in London?? There is soooo much they could be seeing/doing. Afternoon shopping, oh that’s a great holiday for Harper 🙄🙄

Me too. I don't believe her speech is where it should be either. I know children develop in different ways and at different stages but my son is also 7 and I'd be concerned if he spoke like Harper.

My son has a friend who talks a bit babyish compared to the others he's not delayed in any way but I think his mum babies him so perhaps it could be why harper is like that. I guess if you always talk for them or don't give them a chance to read and just tell them what it says they aren't going to learn for themselves which I've seen aimee snatch things from harper that she's struggling to read and has read it for her

I noticed Harper sucks that blanket 🤮 not helping her teeth at all. I’d love to know what it is she watches on her I pad because I bet that doesn’t help her with her speech. Aimee her mother and no doubt her dad too are not helping her at all she’s 7 not 2

The more I see of her daughter the more I'm convinced she has additional needs. I know people don't agree but that's my honest opinion

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.