Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give my kids fizzy drink every now and then for treat. I’m very lucky that all mine like drinking water, so if we out at parks they’ll go for a bottle of water and same if we eat out then go for water and ice. But they do have plenty of juice but kids aren’t always great at brushing their teeth so the fizzy drinks wouldn’t help if they don’t brush proper. I don’t judge mums that give kids fizzy drinks but I think I’m harpers case she does have them a lot so it’s really not good plus the fact they have so much sugar in them.
Definitely. My kids have fizzy drinks once in a blue moon and it’s always sugar free, although they can still damage teeth.

I’m the same in that I am lucky my kids will drink water or water diluted with a tiny bit of squash. I don’t agree with her giving Harper fizzy drinks in a morning or as often as she seems to though.

Then again I find it odd that Aimee happily drinks can after can of full sugar Fanta, unless it’s sugar free I’m not sure. I personally would always opt for sugar free because otherwise I would be the size of a house 😂.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. My kids have fizzy drinks once in a blue moon and it’s always sugar free, although they can still damage teeth.

I’m the same in that I am lucky my kids will drink water or water diluted with a tiny bit of squash. I don’t agree with her giving Harper fizzy drinks in a morning or as often as she seems to though.

Then again I find it odd that Aimee happily drinks can after can of full sugar Fanta, unless it’s sugar free I’m not sure. I personally would always opt for sugar free because otherwise I would be the size of a house 😂.
Those fantas do not look like they are sugar free and that coke wasn’t the other day.

Reactions: 3
Hey you wonderful bunch of trolls, not checked in for a while as my fyp has stopped blessing me with the appearance of the birds nest! Hope you’re all doing well. I see nothing has changed and she’s still as annoying and precious as ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey you wonderful bunch of trolls, not checked in for a while as my fyp has stopped blessing me with the appearance of the birds nest! Hope you’re all doing well. I see nothing has changed and she’s still as annoying and precious as ever 🤣
Getting worse by the day🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yeah don’t think hers the sugar free tho, and harper having one first thing in a morning and then when her mum went to Costa got her a sprite. Why not a juice drink? Water? Milk. I don’t get why you want to feed ya kids all that sugar and then they hyper hahaha

Reactions: 2
Yeah don’t think hers the sugar free tho, and harper having one first thing in a morning and then when her mum went to Costa got her a sprite. Why not a juice drink? Water? Milk. I don’t get why you want to feed ya kids all that sugar and then they hyper hahaha
I didn’t think they were but I don’t drink Fanta lemon so wasn’t sure. So strange to have a fizzy drink in the morning anyway, it’s not something you have first thing in a morning I don’t get where that’s come from she clearly doesn’t set Harper proper boundaries.

Reactions: 7
Has that poor kid slept in the face paint!! That’s disgusting if she did? Imagine the state of the hotel bedding 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Not even watched it yet but are you joking has she left her in the face paint!? That’s surely terrible for her skin .

Reactions: 4
Day 3 in the big brother house .. amiee has not washed harpers face

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That outfit of the day is awful.
Cannot believe her child has been out all day in the same face paint

• Angry
And before Aimee makes a passive aggressive video saying we must all be perfect parents:
No, I’m not a perfect parent. There have been days that I’ve rushed out of the house without making sure my daughters face has been washed (or my own) but not washing off face paint from the day before and leaving it on ALL day? Nope. Never.

i bet her face was washed and made up this morning tho whilst Harper was once again plugged into the iPad

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The state of her lips 🤢🤢🤢 that filler is awful

Her mug popped up on my Instagram so I'd say she's buying followers there too the sad sack

• Wow
I like how she can get herself all clowned up but can’t manage to wash Harpers face. She will spin us the tale that Harper wanted to leave her face painted🙄.
Regardless is she did or not - as her parent she should have washed her face. Sorry but leaving face paint on her skin all night and then most likely all the next day will be no good for her skin. What if Harper gets a rash? Terrible 😐

• Sick
And before Aimee makes a passive aggressive video saying we must all be perfect parents:
No, I’m not a perfect parent. There have been days that I’ve rushed out of the house without making sure my daughters face has been washed (or my own) but not washing off face paint from the day before and leaving it on ALL day? Nope. Never.

i bet her face was washed and made up this morning tho whilst Harper was once again plugged into the iPad
Exactly! I'm far from mother of the year but Aimee is pathetic. All the education and resources she has and she doesn't seem to have a bloody clue about parenting 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve just recently stumbled on her page and after a few videos immediately disliked her. How old is harper? I’m not being horrible at all, (don’t come at me for not asking right) but does harper have some sort of learning difficulties?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.