Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd stop saying that her eat with me videos help to encourage her to eat when she forgets or isn't able too . She's never missed a meal in her life !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish she'd stop saying that her eat with me videos help to encourage her to eat when she forgets or isn't able too . She's never missed a meal in her life !
The videos of her eating make me boak, the way she pulls the food apart with that long nails, I can only imagine what’s under them. 🤢 Then the food hanging out of her mouth and down her chin. 🤢 She’d be better sitting with her daughter, instead of them both glued to devices.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it odd that old Shirl only seems to spend time with Aimless ?
She must never see or do anything with her other daughter and grandson
Why don’t they all go on these little trips together?
Just find it really strange

Reactions: 6
It’s all very strange .

Reactions: 4
Probably the other daughter is normal and independent. Can look after her own child and doesn't need to be hanging off her mother's tit to be able to exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably the other daughter is normal and independent. Can look after her own child and doesn't need to be hanging off her mother's tit to be able to exist.
Yeah I was just gonna say this. The other daughter probably finds them too much! Coz I would.

Reactions: 9
“Mental health crisis “ my arse - now let’s wait for the shittok telling us about the day she was nearly sectioned, but the m& s bogs came to her rescue!!
Shes a bleeping fruit loop, not a full load, a few days shorts of a week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’ve wondered this too. Maybe they do do things but cos her sister doesn’t document her life we don’t see it. Her sister is a bleep too. She said some really disgusting things to someone on Aimless’ insta during the whole cat piss debacle

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’ve wondered this too. Maybe they do do things but cos her sister doesn’t document her life we don’t see it. Her sister is a bleep too. She said some really disgusting things to someone on Aimless’ insta during the whole cat piss debacle
Think the whole family are frigging strange if you ask me. I truly believe twit hat is Aimee’s paid carer and that’s why she’s always with her to make out she needs help. (She needs some bleeping help I know that for sure🤣) I agree her sister probably sees her mum but doesn’t post her life like Emmyy does. Maybe she secretly can’t stand her like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
So she reckons an old boss said she had put weight on so she starved herself to a size 6/8 , why does she think she should share that info with all her minions , she's promoting starvation to lose weight , all her cling ons will be like " Aimee did it so its ok" stupid stupid woman 😡

Reactions: 13
So she reckons an old boss said she had put weight on so she starved herself to a size 6/8 , why does she think she should share that info with all her minions , she's promoting starvation to lose weight , all her cling ons will be like " Aimee did it so its ok" stupid stupid woman 😡
I reported that cos that promotes disordered eating! She is an absolute weapon!!

Reactions: 17
Whoopeee! It’s been a rollercoaster catching up! Taken me best part of two days. These threads do move fast.
Ahmays “it doesn’t bother me” video. Does bother her. You don’t comment on things that don’t bother you. I’m not bothered by the football scores. So I don’t post about it. Although I am hearing a lot about “Haaland the beast” 😂

I’m not sure on the Dutch guy if I’m honest. I can’t work out, if he never existed OR if it was a prank from someone who hates her and he’s backed out. I can tell you now, he would have seen her TikToks if he exists. I was talking to a guy and within a month he said to me “I’ve just seen your tiktok”.We all do it when yout talking to someone “let’s have a little nosey”.

We had a takeaway last night. Me and my girls as we were having a Halloween movie night watching Ghostbusters. I can’t remember the last time we had a takeaway and all three of mykids were jumping about so excited. They wanted to greet the delivery guy and everything. Can’t imagine Harper has the same excitement. It’s just another day to her. I know I sound really old, but takeaways. Especially when I was a kid were a treat. Even a McDonald’s was. Whereas today it’s just part and parcel of day to day life. I always remember whenever my grandad picked me up from ballet, we would get a McDonald’s and it was such a cute thing looking back, but that was a grandparent thing. My mum wouldn’t have done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoopeee! It’s been a rollercoaster catching up! Taken me best part of two days. These threads do move fast.
Ahmays “it doesn’t bother me” video. Does bother her. You don’t comment on things that don’t bother you. I’m not bothered by the football scores. So I don’t post about it. Although I am hearing a lot about “Haaland the beast” 😂

I’m not sure on the Dutch guy if I’m honest. I can’t work out, if he never existed OR if it was a prank from someone who hates her and he’s backed out. I can tell you now, he would have seen her TikToks if he exists. I was talking to a guy and within a month he said to me “I’ve just seen your tiktok”.We all do it when yout talking to someone “let’s have a little nosey”.

We had a takeaway last night. Me and my girls as we were having a Halloween movie night watching Ghostbusters. I can’t remember the last time we had a takeaway and all three of mykids were jumping about so excited. They wanted to greet the delivery guy and everything. Can’t imagine Harper has the same excitement. It’s just another day to her. I know I sound really old, but takeaways. Especially when I was a kid were a treat. Even a McDonald’s was. Whereas today it’s just part and parcel of day to day life. I always remember whenever my grandad picked me up from ballet, we would get a McDonald’s and it was such a cute thing looking back, but that was a grandparent thing. My mum wouldn’t have done that.
he should definitely know about her tiktok. She’s deluded if she thinks otherwise 😂😂 Alsojust Googling her name and scrolling down less than half a page brings up her thread on here so I bet he had a damn good read and thought duck that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Same when I was a kid I remember on my birthday going for a knickerbocker glory and being so excited. My mum would get some multipacks of chocolate biscuits like club and we would have one in our lunchbox but often it was a homemade treat like a slice of cake and we never had anymore sugar than that daily. It’s just not healthy at all to keep having multiple meals of fast foods and bags and bags of sweets. Kids need healthy meals it’s plain lazy on the mums part we never felt deprived because we always had nice home cooked meals.
Yeh times have changed but not to that extent.

Reactions: 5
Outfit of the day lol bet she was pissed she had to climb out of her dusty pjs to flog friggin leggings, just no it was not a good look but probably ok to go and get more grub for the trough. Or maybe flashing the camel toe at the ex for a birthday treat🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.