Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the fluff is she going in THAT outfit of the day? Hopefully it’s to buy some no VPL underwear, surely you’d put some knickers on that fit if you were showcasing (using that word veeeery loosely) some second skin leggings, or is that just me using my noggin??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where the fluff is she going in THAT outfit of the day? Hopefully it’s to buy some no VPL underwear, surely you’d put some knickers on that fit if you were showcasing (using that word veeeery loosely) some second skin leggings, or is that just me using my noggin??
Yeh to hold the gut in from last nights curry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off to her page to see the camel toe 😂😂😂 sometimes it’s better reading here first and then catching up on her videos as you don’t miss anything then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling it her Mum tum. That's not a Mum tum Ehmay. That's a take away tum. And it would look better if you wore proper knickers hen.

The way she says I NEED these in every colour. That just sums her up. She is so GREEDY and has to have everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
okay so how much is she eye bleeping herself in that video 🙄🙄 And to quote her the leggings really arse something “eltse”. Say it properly! Else!! you know what i HATE about these tiktokers is the way they lift their legs up to show their shoes. Aimless stop it you look like a dog having a piss ffs 🥴🥴🥴 act your age woman!!

• Haha
Yeah I’ve wondered this too. Maybe they do
Off to her page to see the camel toe 😂😂😂 sometimes it’s better reading here first and then catching up on her videos as you don’t miss anything then 😂
Enjoy🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣
I always come here first too🤣🤣

okay so how much is she eye bleeping herself in that video 🙄🙄 And to quote her the leggings really arse something “eltse”. Say it properly! Else!! you know what i HATE about these tiktokers is the way they lift their legs up to show their shoes. Aimless stop it you look like a dog having a piss ffs 🥴🥴🥴 act your age woman!!
And most of them, especially aimless look a twit and almost fall over...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Calling it her Mum tum. That's not a Mum tum Ehmay. That's a take away tum. And it would look better if you wore proper knickers hen.

The way she says I NEED these in every colour. That just sums her up. She is so GREEDY and has to have everything.
She just wants her Huns to buy them in every colour. She would never normally wear them. But again she’ll tell the Huns they are AMAZING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So just everything she normally eats from M&S shaped into Halloween objects or put into Halloween packaging. Oh and spicy rice of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eltse has always always fucked me off!!

I read here before going to look at her shitoks too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pisses me off when people say “I need” no greedy guts you don’t “need” you “want” cause you are one greedy obnoxious brat

• Heart
she has a very fatty mons pubis or it looks like a very visible sanitary towel stuck down the new leggings

• Haha
I would pay some serious money, for everyone involved in her life to do a tell all tiktok on her. The neighbour. Uber eats man. Ex’s. Dutch guy. Pleeeeeeeeeease. I beg.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.