Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was this from x
It was on her backup account from march/April this year but it was in a reply to a nail video I will try and attach it to this. Just proves she is so full of tit and the woe me video in reply to the nail video just shows there are people out there who do know her and really do not like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That Sophiena one did an M&S Halloween food haul the other day. More copied content
Edited to add I DO NOT follow the Sophiena one! Came up on my for you page πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus WEPT....ANYTHING to mention M& bleeping S ..Christ ..give it a bleeping REST will ya and you look a head nearing 40 and wearing a "Stitch" fleece you overgrown frigging bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well these put her grinch door wreath to shame 🀣🀣🀣 I’m not into grinch myself and would never dream of having that on my door it just came up on my fyp but she would be desperate for that. I think it has a look of her myself
DC132253-52F8-470A-A8DC-BDFB22026047.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep...I see the Legging video is giving her ALL the love and attention she so desperately craves.."WHAT mum tum Aimee??? You look GORGEOUS" and "You should wear tighter fitting clothes you look absolutely STUNNING" bet she's wallowing in all the adoration like a bleeping PIG IN tit ...goes against what she said in last night's video .."as long as I'm happy in myself that's all that matters" ..Yeah OK sweetheart πŸ‘..you keep SUCKING that stomach in and rubbing your hand over your belly when you turn to the side just so EVERYONE comments on your figure...you make me bleeping sick ...and I'm not jealous ..I'm a size 8 ..I'm talking about your whole bleeping ATTITUDE makes me sick ..you're a FAME HUNGRY bleeping bleep ..you think you're REALLY something and you're just some 4/10 sorry excuse of a mother from somewhere near Southport who's lost all grip on reality ...do one and jog off πŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must've been in that m&s about half an hour after her , I'm dying to see her in there to see if any of her bullshit stories are actually true , used to work in boots she says and she's never known an age limit on xmas crackers, I'm sure boots do them or used to , I may just be imagining it ....either way She's still a twunt 🀣

Reactions: 4
37, single, child free Saturday night…..sat in, alone talking to a phone. Wow, just wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Shes baaaacccckkk" and the first thing our aimee does is shove a camera in her childs face. Poor child cannot have quality time with her mum unless a camera is involved so so sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.