Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!!
Well done @Johnson1901 for the thread title! 😂😂😂 This is quite possibly my favourite one ever for Aimless!

Recap - Aimless went to Edinburgh and it consisted of trips to Primark and eating. They did take Harper to once place but it was spent with Aimless documenting it all through her phone while Harper tried to grab her mums attention.
She went on an imaginary trip to the castle too.
Aimless claims she had a full blown panic attack and had to run to M&S before she shat her knickers. She “stopped herself” from passing out though so alls well that ends well. And time to finger everything in sight in Primark and buy even more Grinch tat before stuffing her face in Hard Rock.

Upon returning home, Aimless claimed to have a date with the Dutch fella, however it’s most likely that he’s found her tiktok and run for the hills and he told her he was waiting for a PCR test result when these tests are long gone. Well done lad!! 👍🏻 Other possibility is that Dutch lad was all in her head and never existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sleep deprivation from looking after my sick husband has obviously improved my tattle comments haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread!!
Well done @Johnson1901 for the thread title! 😂😂😂 This is quite possibly my favourite one ever for Aimless!

Recap - Aimless went to Edinburgh and it consisted of trips to Primark and eating. They did take Harper to once place but it was spent with Aimless documenting it all through her phone while Harper tried to grab her mums attention.
Aimless claims she had a full blown panic attack and had to run to M&S before she shat her knickers. She “stopped herself” from passing out though so alls well that ends well. And time to finger everything in sight in Primark and buy even more Grinch tat before stuffing her face in Hard Rock.

Upon returning home, Aimless claimed to have a date with the Dutch fella, however it’s most likely that he’s found her tiktok and run for the hills and he told her he was waiting for a PCR test result when these tests are long gone. Well done lad!! 👍🏻 Other possibility is that Dutch lad was all in her head and never existed.
Love it!🤣🤣 and the thread title💖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread!!

Hahaha

Reactions: 7
So Ehmay is having her 326th take away of the month and once again has enough food for 4 people.

I will never understand this eat with me nonsense. I hate watching other people eat at the best of times, but her eating is super irritating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus-fuckin-christ… how many she got coming for dinner, I couldn’t eat that much in a week🤔🤔😱😱😱
Question: why at the age of 37 is she eating off a kids plate with a pig on it.?🫣
And why is she stuffing it in like it’s going out of date… gross pig.!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's lost so much weight...not!!!!! 🥺🤣🤣
Mr Dutch man, ( if you exist!) you've had a lucky escape pal!!!🤪
Greedy bleep …the money it must spend on takeaways is incredible…why the hell one person needs so much food is not normal.

...and No Aimee...you DIDNT ask what everyone else is having for their tea because let's be honest, you don't give a flying duck about ANYONE but Aimee ..too busy shovelling food into that fat gob of yours complete with the hand waving and the "mmmmmmmm..hhhmmmmmmm...s" and the face pulling like you've NEVER tasted an Indian before..Greedy bleep you are 🖕 bet the Dutch bloke (if he ever existed and that's debatable) is watching her thinking "Thank duck I cancelled for tonight". Imagine seeing THIS sat opposite you in a restaurant....he probably wants to date a REAL woman not an overgrown bleeping kid like Aimee ...a woman that doesn't need her Daddy to pay her bills and a woman who doesn't need her Mother to be her carer and he probably wants a woman that lives her life happily and freely and NOT through a bleeping PHONE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's lost so much weight...not!!!!! 🥺🤣🤣
Mr Dutch man, ( if you exist!) you've had a lucky escape pal!!!🤪
Great Thread title @Johnson1901 👍

@Faith61 She’s just one greedy bleeping pig!!!! All that Indian and all those snacks to herself! 😱 She will have to stitch two of those hoodies together soon as one won’t fit!! What a HEFFA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
...and No Aimee...you DIDNT ask what everyone else is having for their tea because let's be honest, you don't give a flying duck about ANYONE but Aimee ..too busy shovelling food into that fat gob of yours complete with the hand waving and the "mmmmmmmm..hhhmmmmmmm...s" and the face pulling like you've NEVER tasted an Indian before..Greedy bleep you are 🖕 bet the Dutch bloke (if he ever existed and that's debatable) is watching her thinking "Thank duck I cancelled for tonight". Imagine seeing THIS sat opposite you in a restaurant....he probably wants to date a REAL woman not an overgrown bleeping kid like Aimee ...a woman that doesn't need her Daddy to pay her bills and a woman who doesn't need her Mother to be her carer and he probably wants a woman that lives her life happily and freely and NOT through a bleeping PHONE
He probably checked her videos and thought duck that. If I take her out for a meal she will be recording every mouthful!!
Does she even realise how ridiculous she must look when she’s out in public eating and talking to her phone making orgasm noises over food. Absolute weirdo.

• Haha
A lot of people hate the word bleep, I actually love it as it was created for the Ahmey types 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.