Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Thread title @Johnson1901 👍

@Faith61 She’s just one greedy bleeping pig!!!! All that Indian and all those snacks to herself! 😱 She will have to stitch two of those hoodies together soon as one won’t fit!! What a HEFFA
She's bloody bonkers!!
I'm not exactly sylph like amd enjoy my grub and a take away with the best of them...but bloody hell she's just a sloth!!! Her insides must be rancid🤢🤢🤢

A lot of people hate the word bleep, I actually love it as it was created for the Ahmey types 🤣
I used to hate it ....until I came across ehmay🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple of things……
-she always looks like she needs a good shower!
-didn’t she say she doesn’t have much of an appetite get her meals for herself are enough for 2 people!
-I looked at the hard rock video…..she went there after being so poorly, stopping herself from passing out YET seemed happy here, ordered alcohol and ate rather easily.
-drove home but stopped for a hot choc with a biscuit straw and seemed more than fine!

I deffo call bulshit and she made that video about being ill just so it looked like she suffered a bit and to keep up the life of lies she lives

Reactions: 13
I haven't checked in on her for a while but her life is just one long round of takeaways and buying pointless shite. Absolutely nothing changes with her. You'd have to have the IQ of a skiddy bog roll to actually enjoy watching this lump of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The word bleep is used so freely in the west of Scotland. If can even be a term of endearment. He’s a good bleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is a basic witch. Why not put all the food on your plate and tuck in that way? Cutting up one piece of dry chicken then some tiny portion of white rice and main, like stop being so bleeping basic and unseasoned you bleeping gong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of things……
-she always looks like she needs a good shower!
-didn’t she say she doesn’t have much of an appetite get her meals for herself are enough for 2 people!
-I looked at the hard rock video…..she went there after being so poorly, stopping herself from passing out YET seemed happy here, ordered alcohol and ate rather easily.
-drove home but stopped for a hot choc with a biscuit straw and seemed more than fine!

I deffo call bulshit and she made that video about being ill just so it looked like she suffered a bit and to keep up the life of lies she lives
She ALWAYS looks dirty...like, greasy ..its that bleeping HAIR !!! ONCE A WEEK WASH ??? duck right off ....I don't give a flying shite HOW long it is and HOW long it takes to dry ...bleeping GET IT WASHED!!! IT MUST STINK ..dirty witch ..and THOSE FRIGGING NAILS !!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Why does she squash FOOD down with them ???? I cant even stomach thinking what shite is under them ....NO WAY could I wear nails for weeks on end like this scruffy bleep ...it's just RANK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd be so embarrassed to answer the door to the takeaway delivery guy . Knowing she's on her own and getting enough for four ppl . I bet she shouts back in to the house to make believe friend's when he's at the door to make out it's not just for her !! bleeping greedy wasteful bleep of bleep if ever there was !

• Haha
It's when she gets dolled up that makes me chuckle....she NEVER looks any different! She's that bad at makeup that she actually looks worse! That's quite a talent there Aimless 😳

...and No Aimee...you DIDNT ask what everyone else is having for their tea because let's be honest, you don't give a flying duck about ANYONE but Aimee ..too busy shovelling food into that fat gob of yours complete with the hand waving and the "mmmmmmmm..hhhmmmmmmm...s" and the face pulling like you've NEVER tasted an Indian before..Greedy bleep you are 🖕 bet the Dutch bloke (if he ever existed and that's debatable) is watching her thinking "Thank duck I cancelled for tonight". Imagine seeing THIS sat opposite you in a restaurant....he probably wants to date a REAL
woman not an overgrown bleeping kid like Aimee ...a woman that doesn't need her Daddy to pay her bills and a woman who doesn't need her Mother to be her carer and he probably wants a woman that lives her life happily and freely and NOT through a bleeping PHONE
I love your comments, totally spot on and true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ALWAYS looks dirty...like, greasy ..its that bleeping HAIR !!! ONCE A WEEK WASH ??? duck right off ....I don't give a flying shite HOW long it is and HOW long it takes to dry ...bleeping GET IT WASHED!!! IT MUST STINK ..dirty witch ..and THOSE FRIGGING NAILS !!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Why does she squash FOOD down with them ???? I cant even stomach thinking what shite is under them ....NO WAY could I wear nails for weeks on end like this scruffy bleep ...it's just RANK
I’ve never known someone take so little pride in their appearance. She looks constantly grubby, And needs to wash and brush that hair.
I know we all sometimes have dress down days or chill out Sundays but that hair band and snuggle thing must stink.🤢🤢

• Sick
Just caught up on tonight's videos & I think she's on something, proper hyper in her videos

And no one wants to see you shovel tit in ya gob

• Haha
The word bleep is used so freely in the west of Scotland. If can even be a term of endearment. He’s a good bleep. 🤣
I remember the first time I experienced this. My mother in law had just died and my brother in law said 'I'm going to miss the old bleep'. I was furious in my husband's behalf for him being so disrespectful to the family until my husband explained it was a term of endearment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is possibly my favourite thread title ever ....she will be bleeping ripping when she sees it!

Funny how we didn't hear about the panic attack , squeaky leaky bum until now..surely she would have said it before now.

Also .she drank water and took paracetamol for a panic attack??? Sounds more like a hangover love , light headed , feel sick ...piss head!

Shower , sober up and take more care of yer daughter you smelly bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd be so embarrassed to answer the door to the takeaway delivery guy . Knowing she's on her own and getting enough for four ppl . I bet she shouts back in to the house to make believe friend's when he's at the door to make out it's not just for her !! bleeping greedy wasteful bleep of bleep if ever there was !
Like that scene in home alone where he makes out there's a party going on 😂

• Haha
Just catching up after a day out with the family. LOVE LOVE LOVE the thread title 👏👏👏👏
The girl who cant go out with her daughter to a little country fair is telling people she takes herself out on dates alone??? Aye dead on Aimee - we belive you 🙄🙄🙄

Wiser locked up thats for sure 🤣

• Haha
This is possibly my favourite thread title ever ....she will be bleeping ripping when she sees it!

Funny how we didn't hear about the panic attack , squeaky leaky bum until now..surely she would have said it before now.

Also .she drank water and took paracetamol for a panic attack??? Sounds more like a hangover love , light headed , feel sick ...piss head!

Shower , sober up and take more care of yer daughter you smelly bastard!
I laughed at that ...just thrown her guts up( and almost shat herself 🤢) and can take paracetamol🤣🤣
Firstly...why???
Second..no way when I've been sick could I stomach paracetamol 🤣🤣🤢🤢
Dick head!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.