Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I can watch her much longer, ‘elite’ to describe a poppadom?? ‘Dippy dips’? Shut the duck up

she’ll be shitting herself again tomorrow morning after all that shite. I’m sorry but how can any potential suitors watch her and think ‘that’s what I’m after!’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if I can watch her much longer, ‘elite’ to describe a poppadom?? ‘Dippy dips’? Shut the duck up

she’ll be shitting herself again tomorrow morning after all that shite. I’m sorry but how can any potential suitors watch her and think ‘that’s what I’m after!’ 🙈
She's a right catch ain't she?! 😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she’s foisty as hell- she’d need power washing before any man went any where near her bits!!! Skanky fish fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What grown adult says dippy dips? One thing is for sure, she’s a cunty bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
19 threads. Bet you wish you never drew attention to it with your fake women's aid bollocks ya daft twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I couldn't sleep in that velvet number . It's definitely not fanny friendly ! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she’s gone pass cat piss now bet she smells more like rhino 🦏 piss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of people hate the word bleep, I actually love it as it was created for the Ahmey types 🤣
Use it daily, not only when I come across her TikToks, I feel it has evolved with time as there’s so many more cunts now social media is so big!

Reactions: 7
I'll stick up for her on the grub front because I am a greedy grubber when takeaway gets delivered but in nae way would it be fuckin filmed, yet again ANXIETY????

Reactions: 9
I'll stick up for her on the grub front because I am a greedy grubber when takeaway gets delivered but in nae way would it be fuckin filmed, yet again ANXIETY????
But she has takeaway for breakfast lunch & tea 7 days a week. She’ll need a new toilet and a new hole soon if she’s not careful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she a scummy scruffy pig she has a new tiktok up applying moisturizer wet hair and the scummy harry potter pjs on again 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.