Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Morning friends.

My anxiety is so bad today that I need 5 bananas. I know I don't eat breakfast but I'm going to order Costa, starbucks greggs and subway and film it to remind me about how much weight I've lost.

I probably won't even look around my hovel of a home because it makes my anxiety worse but I will try on some new clothes from my floordrobe and then walk around the house in a grinch oodie and fluffy headband and my lovely new plastic princess shoes. Hope I don't trip over anything on the landing thus falling down the stairs and breaking my leg.

You wouldn't understand anyway, my anxiety is as bad as someone else's life changing and terminal illness, but you all pick on me and say I'm selfish. Are you OK?

Anyway, I need to film 28 tiktoks now of me fake laughing, showing my gorgeous new nails in front of my mouth and in all my food and saying mmm mmmm.

Enjoy your days at work you peasants. Get yourself a daddy like mine who pays for everything.

XOXO Aimee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Just saying right here right now. I love all of you, not in a fake aimless way, but genuine love for you all. All of us have endured various things, some more horrendous than others but traumatic nonetheless. But look how much we genuinely care about each other, and it has given us a collective insight into things. And not one of us behaves like aimless does. Big group hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 43

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
New thread!!
Well done @Johnson1901 for the thread title! 😂😂😂 This is quite possibly my favourite one ever for Aimless!

Recap - Aimless went to Edinburgh and it consisted of trips to Primark and eating. They did take Harper to once place but it was spent with Aimless documenting it all through her phone while Harper tried to grab her mums attention.
She went on an imaginary trip to the castle too.
Aimless claims she had a full blown panic attack and had to run to M&S before she shat her knickers. She “stopped herself” from passing out though so alls well that ends well. And time to finger everything in sight in Primark and buy even more Grinch tat before stuffing her face in Hard Rock.

Upon returning home, Aimless claimed to have a date with the Dutch fella, however it’s most likely that he’s found her tiktok and run for the hills and he told her he was waiting for a PCR test result when these tests are long gone. Well done lad!! 👍🏻 Other possibility is that Dutch lad was all in her head and never existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

butla

VIP Member
As a cancer survivor she has fucked me right off . They are not the same. There is no contrast. Anxiety isn't a life threatening or limiting condition.
I have anxieties because I had cancer but I don't fucking use them to control the narrative in my life. Aches and pains worry me . Is it cancer? A headache worries me . A freckle will worry me . But I'm in a place now where I can talk myself out of a panic attack over a headache. I know it's just a headache. That's taken me along time. They'd lock me up if they knew some of irrational thoughts I had .. almost gone now as I'm coming to my 5 year anniversary and I'll be signed off from my consultant. She wants hope she never ever has to hear that she had cancer cos I'll tell you now .. going in the car on a long journey will be the least of her fucking worries. Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Johnson1901

VIP Member
This has got to be one of the nicest threads on tattle.
Even in our collective annoyance of Aimless, we've still developed some kinda group friendship 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION -
Spending a fortune on Cinderella shoes that’ll give her a blister, but she got herself mixed up with the Ugly Sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Word of advice Aimee....SHUT THE FUCK UP about FRIGGING CHRISTMAS !!! Sad bitch.....ALL she's got going on in her life is FRIGGING TIKTOK and CHRISTMAS !!! CHRISTMAS AND TIKTOK!!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 and WHATS so fucking funny at the beginning of today's shittok? Absolutely FRIGGING NOTHING ...Piss off WILL ya !! AND TAKE THAT FUCKING BOB HAT OFF IN THE HOUSE ...YOU LOOK A RIGHT SILLY CUNT ...THATS why there's no cost of heating bills crisis for Aimee....SHES ALWAYS FRIGGING BOULING HER FLAPS OFF COZ SHES NEVER WITHOUT THAT FRIGGING HAT OR THAT SKANKY BROWN DRESSING GOWN (you know the one...the one that's encrusted with Colgate!!) AND YET ANOTHER BREAKFAST delivery ......FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EAT BREAKFAST!!!!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

...and you ARE HUNGOVER Aimee ..on a school night as well.....disgusting scab you are ..WHY ELSE would you stay over at Mummy's????? She probably even took Harper to school coz YOU were still too pissed to drive ....so ALL THAT EFFORT into a Halloween party was just for you 3 ?????? I mean we ALL know YOU ain't got any friends....and neither has Harper otherwise SURELY you'd have had the party at YOUR HOUSE you know with you having that BIG FUCK OFF HALLOWEEN TREE ...so WHY DIDNT YOU ????? COZ NEITHER OF YOU HAVENT GOT ANY FRIENDS THATS WHY !!!!!!😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 ITS YOUR FAULT HARPER IS THE LONELY KID AT SCHOOL ...YOUR FAULT !!!!!! BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING STRANGE....LAZY......NEGLECTFUL AND UP YOUR OWN ARSE.....THE OTHER MUMS CANT FRIGGING STAND YOU AIMEE AND YOU KNOW IT !!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 SO LAUGH THAT FAKE "ASS" FUCKING LAUGH ABOUT THAT YOU STUPID TWAT .....STILL LAUGHING???? NO....I DIDNT THINK SO ....BECAUSE ITS DISGUSTING🖕

...Why didn't your sister go ? With Ralph ? Doesn't your mum go ANYWHERE with her other daughter ????? It was a HALLOWEEN PARTY !!! for 3 ???????😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 watch for the reply video now.....telling us "a couple of mums friends and neighbours popped in ... dad called round and Charlie and Ralph came over ...and Megan and Harry and Wills and Kate " like the LYING cunt thar she is ...I will await a reply ......and OBV she will start the video with "I've had loads of comments about who else went to the party"😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

c40

VIP Member
Thank you for everyone for caring sometimes i don't like to burden everyone with my issues.. I don't have no one to talk too, I'm back that's the main thing

• Heart
Reactions: 29

c40

VIP Member
Must say tattle save me .. even through my darkest day the other day.. we aren't a bad bunch of faceless trolls! We are defo not like aimless

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bec3007

VIP Member
Don’t know if I can watch her much longer, ‘elite’ to describe a poppadom?? ‘Dippy dips’? Shut the fuck up

she’ll be shitting herself again tomorrow morning after all that shite. I’m sorry but how can any potential suitors watch her and think ‘that’s what I’m after!’ 🙈
What grown adult says dippy dips? One thing is for sure, she’s a cunty cunt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'Princess Aimee and her Cinderella slippers, that mane of hers needs a set of clippers'

*new thread suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha

HeMa86

Harper gives me the creeps. She's honestly like a zombie staring into the screen ( don't come at me!) She's basically just a prop for shaimeee. If she could sell her.... she would.

• Haha

butla

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop saying that her eat with me videos help to encourage her to eat when she forgets or isn't able too . She's never missed a meal in her life !

• Haha

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
LOST.FOR.WORDS. 😐😐😐😐😐but of course I'm gunna give you some anyway (if the words CUNT and TWAT offend you then please scroll past although most people on here seem to LOVE the words so I think I'm safe 👍🤣) I have to ask...but am I missing something here? She's bought HERSELF, at nearly 38 years of age ...A PAIR OF CINDERELLA SHOES? 😐😐😐😐😐😐 When she has an 8 year old little girl who LOVES Disney stuff herself, she goes and buys HERSELF a pair of BLUE DISNEY SHOES? Now I'm REALLY convinced she had a shit childhood and is desperately trying to claw it back because THIS is RIDICULOUS and quite honestly DISTURBING...the woman is fucked up in the head SERIOUSLY fucked up in the head ..Aimee...we know you read here...GO and see a Doctor because you need help Those shoes will go with NOTHING ...NO outfit and NOW you're saying you have "Loads of events and nights out coming up" when the other day you said you had "NOWHERE to go to wear that dress you got from Primark " so which is it ? you LYING CUNT. Between the fucking POP ART nails and these frigging blue shoes today you've excelled yourself at being a complete TWAT YET again ...go FUCK yourself and take your Brush Candy shite with ya 🖕 You're a friggin NUTJOB

• Haha
  • Heart

welshy101

What I don’t understand is why if her posts help so many people with anxiety and she has it in her bio so people can see what her account is about etc, why oh why doesn’t she then use her account to actually help more.

There’s so many ways in which depression and anxiety can be helped. I’ve suffered with both for the best part of 20 years, I take medication daily and one thing I’ve always been told is that whilst medication helps it also needs therapies to back them up. I suffered a full nervous breakdown about 14 years ago, I went through countless therapies one being CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) where I learnt how to deal with panic attacks and also a phobia I had of being sick. One of the main things I learned is that if you have a small panic attack somewhere then you have to stay there, let it ride over you, otherwise the next time you’re in that place or situation it’ll get worse till you can’t even go to that place or situation again. I’m not saying this is easy because it’s not! And I still flee sometimes now.
I’ve also recently had hypnotherapy which has been absolutely incredible, it’s released so much trauma from my past and has even cured my migraines.
A lot of us also know that exercise helps massively as does changes to diet etc. And like others have mentioned keeping your home tidy also helps although sometimes not easy at all but breaking it into small tasks helps.
She could use her platform to talk about these things, try these things and give feedback on them. Actually give people real ideas of how they could help themselves and therefore give them hope. All she’s actually doing is saying she has it and that’s it, you have to live with it. You do have to live with it but there’s so many ways that you can get help and may even get completely better. I no longer have my phobia of sickness, it’s gone completely. I do still suffer from panic attacks occasionally but I have the tools to deal with them. I’ll be on medication for life and that’s ok, I’ve tried to come off them many times and it always results in me becoming very very unwell so I’ve accepted I need them.

Please Aimee, if you’re going to use your supposed anxiety then use it in a positive way and actually help other people!

Sorry for the long post but I’m passionate about mental health 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25

welshy101

7D79A99E-C1F2-4F8B-AD61-23D7767D8A2B.png

97DF633F-AD1A-4663-94AF-52F0710F7AB9.png

I don’t post very often but I keep up with this thread 🥰

I felt a little bit uncomfortable looking for this receipt but I know how important receipts are on Tattle so here you go, this was the video from when Harper banged her cheek at school, you can clearly see her black teeth here so clearly Aimee saying her teeth are not rotting and that she’d just eaten black icing is a complete lie! Although we already knew that, this proves it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25