Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude towards food is horrendous. She honestly has no clue.
My dad has diabetes, will I tell him that he can’t have something. Absolutely. My child doesn’t know when to stop eating. Do I tell him. Yes. You can’t just let people you care about eat what they want especially if it’s the tit she does.
It’s not about how much, it’s what she is eating. She is lying about a manager saying she had put on weight too. I dislike her.

Reactions: 11
I hate it when she says "having a mental health crisis."
It really does piss me off

Reactions: 14
So she actually does shower then jump into her dirty worn pyjamas 🤮 dirty dirty girl...or is she just washing her hair ? Again dirty dirty girl 🤮

• Sick
The LATEST video 😂😂😂😂😂 pissing herself laughing at one comment acting like she doesn't give 2 shits and "it's water off a ducks back to me " SO WHY was she shedding tears over someone saying she "looked like she smelt of CAT PISS"?????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 if she doesn't give a tit WHY DID THAT GET TO HER ??? It was a bloody hilarious comment 😂😂🤣🤣 if you KNOW you're a clean living person and you DONT stink it'd be bleeping hilarious to you ...it clearly got to her coz she knows she's a dirty witch who doesn't wash and who's house stinks ..so shove it up your arse Aimee ...start washing your bleeping hair ..you'd have time if you kept off bleeping tiktok ..skanky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez! I went and had a family night and come back to a new thread 4 pages in hahaha!! Love it.
Well done on the new title. It’s perfect. X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest ‘this comment doesn’t bother me because I’m confident in my own skin’ video would be much easier to belive if she wasn’t using a face slimming filter on the video 😂😂 look at her jaw line blurring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
please tell me in her last video she’s just washed her hair and that’s not grease

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So an ex employer said she’d put on weight in so she purposely lost loads of weight. Would be great to know who that employer was! Sounds like bullshit to me as that’s a clear out and out HR matter to be dealt with. I’d have taken them to the cleaners for something like that!!

Reactions: 9
I hate it when she says "having a mental health crisis."
It really does piss me off
same - a mental health crisis is nothing to casually put on TT about, it’s a serious issue and she makes my blood boil with her lies.

her “this doesn’t bother me video” though Omg what a twit 😳

Reactions: 7
The latest tikky tokky complaining about a comment ……

Just a thought you bleeping idiot don’t show the world everything you bleeping eat and the amount of take aways that could feed an army then the comments may stop !!!!!!!!!!

you bleeping MELT 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

same - a mental health crisis is nothing to casually put on TT about, it’s a serious issue and she makes my blood boil with her lies.

Embarrassing honestly 😂😂😂😂😂

So an ex employer said she’d put on weight in so she purposely lost loads of weight. Would be great to know who that employer was! Sounds like bullshit to me as that’s a clear out and out HR matter to be dealt with. I’d have taken them to the cleaners for something like that!!
Bullshit ……she’s a liar no way had anyone said that !!! Then she starved herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂

duck off amy you idiot cos you have certainly made up for it lately

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

She might have a bad day, but it's not a mental health crisis ...! We all have bad days sometimes but to say it's a crisis is ridiculous.

She doesn't know she's living, money to squander on all these takeaways,trips away , new clothes all the time.

Some folk are juggling numerous jobs , childcare and worrying about how to heat homes and feed themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
please tell me in her last video she’s just washed her hair and that’s not grease
She did say she was going to wash her hair...so I'll give her benefit of doubt on this occasion!
Why she didn't change into clean pj's is a different question.....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
This comment doesnt bother me but i am going to do a video response anyways 🙄🤣🥱
That idiot wouldn't know what a mental health crisis was.... a bad day is NOT a crisis!!!
She really grinds my gears really takes the piss out of people who do suffer!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.