Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since WHEN has AIMEE/AMY been "supposedly" pronounced....."EMMAY"???????? WTAF🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣😂 NEVER in my LIFE has ANYONE I've ever know called Amy, pronounced it ANY different than how it's spelt...but of COURSE Aimless has just GOT to be different....duck right off
Lying delusional bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am appalled the amount of money she spends on shite! She shops at dear shops daily!

Just been catching up on her video. Her nails give me the ick so much, why do they need to be that long?! They look horrendous! 🤢
Devils advocate - if she likes them long then leave her be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am appalled the amount of money she spends on shite! She shops at dear shops daily!

Devils advocate - if she likes them long then leave her be 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she still manages to look like Vicky Pollard and her house like Wayne and Waynetta's!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did notice recently in the background that there was just pure boxes and bags piled up!

Why would you put yourself through that though if you didn’t have to. Edinburgh has trains arriving from Liverpool area regularly, or she could change easily at Wigan. I’m not an anxious driver but can’t be arsed driving long distances when I could be sat on a train relaxing. If I don’t need my car where I’m going, I’m not taking it. Aimee won’t need her car in Edinburgh, she won’t, because the parking etc is so bad. She won’t be able to just park in the centre of Edinburgh 🤣🤣
Don’t you mean ‘ehmay’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My daughter has the same name and I've never called her Ehmay. What a lot of tit she talks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Is it me or is her top lip uneven I’ve noticed it before and looks worse with that lip liner on, it doesn’t help either that she can’t even put it on properly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All the free tit she gets sent to sell to her Huns, tells them it’s amazing, and she’s out buying yet more top brand make up for herself. How can these thick Huns not see this!!

Reactions: 7
Her saying about the pronunciation of her name; which she's lying about reminds me of myself as a kid. My name is Angela and I always hated it and felt it was too old for me. So sometimes I used to tell people that my name was really Angelica because somehow I thought that made me more interesting. But to be fair I was about 7 and a bit of a head.
At least you have insight x 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Harper is just an asset to her and a weapon. She can use her to emotionally blackmail and manipulate her ex husband, his family, her dad and Hat Wearing Wendy . Whilst her mum is an enabler I do feel like she genuinely loves Harper and from what I've seen doesn't live in a tit hole so I don't dislike her mum as much as I cannot abide the aimless bleep .
She defo uses her child as a weapon. Worse kind of person.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is it me or is her top lip uneven I’ve noticed it before and looks worse with that lip liner on, it doesn’t help either that she can’t even put it on properly
It's not you...its uneven ...and I was JUST about to comment the same thing...WHY does she seem to emphasise it tho???? 🤯🤯🤯🤯I mean..any NORMAL woman would underline the high side and overline the smaller side then fill in .... SO IT WAS EVEN but then again, Aimee isn't your normal woman ...she's off her trolley

I know it almost feels such a natural word for some ‘creators’ cough cough lol it doesn’t phase me anymore
I was the SAME 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 but when I'm typing about Aimless I can't control what my finger types and the hated "C word" just gets typed out MORE than I'd like 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 wouldn't mind but I would NEVER let it come out of my mouth 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

...and just STOP with the "People are always asking me....blah blah blah.." NOBODY ASKS YOU tit ...ESPECIALLY where you get your hair scrunchies from , and if they DO then they need to seriously frig off and get a life....JESUS ...EVERYWHERE sells scrunchies in EVERY colour...supermarkets...clothes shops...chemists....online.....JUST GOOGLE IT.... JESUS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone’s commented saying she’s supposed to fill her lips in with the liner and she’s replied saying she normally does. No you don’t Aimee because you don’t even know how to apply make up

• Haha
Someone’s commented saying she’s supposed to fill her lips in with the liner and she’s replied saying she normally does. No you don’t Aimee because you don’t even know how to apply make up
She has lip filler doesn’t she , maybe that’s why they are uneven

It's not you...its uneven ...and I was JUST about to comment the same thing...WHY does she seem to emphasise it tho???? 🤯🤯🤯🤯I mean..any NORMAL woman would underline the high side and overline the smaller side then fill in .... SO IT WAS EVEN but then again, Aimee isn't your normal woman ...she's off her trolley

I was the SAME 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 but when I'm typing about Aimless I can't control what my finger types and the hated "C word" just gets typed out MORE than I'd like 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 wouldn't mind but I would NEVER let it come out of my mouth 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

...and just STOP with the "People are always asking me....blah blah blah.." NOBODY ASKS YOU tit ...ESPECIALLY where you get your hair scrunchies from , and if they DO then they need to seriously frig off and get a life....JESUS ...EVERYWHERE sells scrunchies in EVERY colour...supermarkets...clothes shops...chemists....online.....JUST GOOGLE IT.... JESUS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yep it’s not that hard eh to find various scrunchies. Ffs

Reactions: 3
I just started following her, what’s a nutshell on her? She seems like a princess who gets money off mummy and daddy

Reactions: 2
I just started following her, what’s a nutshell on her? She seems like a princess who gets money off mummy and daddy
Nutshell? She lives in her dad's house, I don't imagine she's responsible for any bills.
She slags off her ex husband and is pretty bitter about the fact he's getting remarried. She claims he's responsible for her mental health issues and claims to have PTSD because of him because someone told her she 'could' have PTSD yet also states they sat together at her daughters concert and laughed about us 'trolls' together.
She has a young daughter who she completely neglects in all aspects of her life, even after many people saying they believe she's on the autism spectrum due to the fact she's flaunted in front of her mummy's camera daily so people pick up on certain things. She doesn't spend any time with her child, makes her eat alone, never takes her on fun days out, as its all about mummy, she goes on live at 6pm until 8/9 as apparently that's adult time yet for the rest of us it's children's routine time.
She's extremely irritating, acts like a child with her obsession with all things the grinch and Percy pig and her house could put a pig sty to shame. She doesn't pay for the house so has no actual pride in it either. She's found many dead mice under her coffee table. Only ever cleans (if you can call it that) her kitchen worktop. Rarely showers herself and doesn't keep her child clean and presentable either. Oh and she claims TT is her work and she works alot, yet work to her seems to mean getting up, taking harper to school (sometimes) as mummy and daddy do the rest, go shopping, eat like a pig yet claims she barely eats breakfast or lunch, and eye duck herself on camera every day. Aimee comes first, tt comes second, child comes last. As always. Oh, and she's the bigger LIAR you'll probably encounter. Makes stories up for content. Regularly reads here and responds to comments made on here for TT. Ignores anyone who asks for help with anything because she doesn't have any empathy for anyone but herself. Her child is stuck in front of a tablet most of the day and night while aimee ignores her constantly. And she tries to sell tat and products that she knows absolutely nothing about. And she eats nothing but takeaways and Costa coffee, sometimes a Starbucks. Yet promotes hello fresh yet never cooks, actually you might get a weekly roast now and again but that's only after she's read the comments on here. Just to prove a point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My mistake ……
This is totally a woman who struggles with her appetite,
2 huge burgers last night and literally shovelling crap down her throat tonight.
Percilla Pig indeed .
😳😳😳
The way she glared at her at the end to close her mouth! 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.