Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from North of England and every year for past 18years we have an annual trip to Edinburgh to my brother's grave...in Leith...(we go in summer)and spend couple of days in the city!
My point is....the drive up there is no problem....she is comparing it to her trip to Abersoch 🤣🤣🤣not sure where she is staying....but, hope she's taking plenty of bananas, cos god help her when she " hits Edinburgh" and tries to navigate to where she staying🤣🤣🤣
Prepare for the " tit toks" on that one🤣🤣
Princess St awaits you Aimless🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Ps love our annual trips to Edinburgh....despite our reasons for going 💖🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just said this myself🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh she will 100% flap. I agree it’s not the drive there it’s when you’re there. She’ll need m&s finest bananas to get through it for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't you know? Aimees still 12 ...and Mummy and Daddy do EVERYTHING for her still ....Mummy even probably gave birth to Harper coz Harpers OWN Mummy was SO busy shopping....making up her clown face and fulfilling her OWN needs than to actually BRING her own CHILD into the world...Aimee couldn't handle childbirth ...oh...hang on ONE SECOND 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 No....she COULDNT ...because Harpers birth was SO "traumatic🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱" She decided NOT to have another....wasn't your choice Aimee sweetpee😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣Your ex was already shagging another gorgeous woman ...a woman who didn't suck the life out of him and didnt constantly grab his wallet and treat him like a cashmachine ..GROW UP AIMEE

😂😂😂🤣 duck OFF you silly neglectful bleep
Love your posts...🤣🤣I don't need to comment as much these days..cos you say what I'm thinking....much better than I ever could 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I commented asking if she was on a live ban and she blocked me 😂
Yay....love an aimless block😍🤣🤣
Still reeling from her blocking me after saying a didn't like her crappy Blackpool rock frock for the now infamous wedding on her.......she asked for opinions and I only said it didn't suit her🤣🤣🤣🤣witch🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh she will 100% flap. I agree it’s not the drive there it’s when you’re there. She’ll need m&s finest bananas to get through it for sure!
Hope they've not finished that tram system in the centre🤣🤣this is gonna be a laugh a minute🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
This is why we know everything she spreads is bullshit..🫣

Here’s her bestest mate Sam payne calling her a silly girl… do you remember this Sam… do you still think she’s silly?😂😂😂😂
Oh deary me, Would you like more screenshots.?
Does this Lisa Manchipp claim to work for DWP?

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god
Just saw the Period video ……
WTF!!!!
“Her period is kicking her ass.”
“Completely wiped her out.”

I am nearly speechless! (not quite !!)

does she know that thousands and thousands of women across the globe deal with periods ?
(they also have smear tests with no fuss too)
they still GO TO WORK !
they still cook meals. Care for children.
Women are tough ! - we deal with what Mother Nature throws at us - do what we have to do!

I have never known such a bloody snowflake as her.
unreal
raging 😡

Reactions: 14
Oh dear god
WTF!!!!

does she know that thousands and thousands of women across the globe deal with periods ?
they still GO TO WORK !
Women are tough ! - we deal with what Mother Nature throws at us - do what we have to do!

unreal
raging 😡
Aimless is the type to go to Elevenerife when you’ve gone to Tenerife. I also imagine her to be the sort of person who can always turn a conversation around to herself when someone is letting off steam to her. Bringing her problems into which will obviously be soooo much worse than theirs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear god
WTF!!!!

they still GO TO WORK !

I have never such a bloody snowflake as her.
unreal
raging 😡
And IF she was feeling so crappy and drained bla bla pissing bla....she wouldn't be up to making stupid tit toks about it...laughing at her pathetic self!!!!
She was posting tik toks all bloody night!!! Daft cow!!!😡😡

Aimless is the type to go to Elevenerife when you’ve gone to Tenerife. I also imagine her to be the sort of person who can always turn a conversation around to herself when someone is letting off steam to her. Bringing her problems into which will obviously be soooo much worse than theirs!
Yeah....that's why she only has twit hat as a friend.....she prob drained the life out of every other friend she may have had!!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh dear god
WTF!!!!

they still GO TO WORK !

unreal
raging 😡
Proper wiped out 👍 also advertises Hello fresh …. Bet they’re delighted 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By blocking she's admitted she's on a ban silly bint

That period video has wound me right up. she's contradicted herself massively as she's been out & about shopping, filming videos

I'd have more reapect for the woman (using that word loosely) if she just was honest as she claims she always is. Just say yes I'm banned because i made a big mistake. I never should have let my daughter on my live like that and I'm sorry.
That will never happen. She'll pretend shes too busy or sick to go live until next friday when her ban is up.
I sincerely hope ex and his family are waking up to this and watching/documenting closely.
If they aren't they are as shiity as Aimee and her parents for letting this absolute car crash continue.
We see through you Aimee.

Reactions: 15
Could never utter the word ‘period’ and now can’t stop saying it 😂🥴

she is acting like the first woman in the world to menstrate. Periods can be tough, absolutley no doubt, I suffer with hormonal migraines which are no joke! But can you say they have wiped you out AND also go shopping all day 🤷‍♀️

also her comment ‘I’ve taken some pain so now I feel sleepy’ she takes bloody Panadol 😂 she acts like she has been injected with morphine for the pain

pop some ibuprofen, have a bath and get on with it like many MANY other women do, you are making a mockery of those who literally can’t get out of bed from the pain, or bleed through their clothing (I’ve had that happen to me, and I have access to as many sanitary products as I need which I know is another sad privalidge these days)

duck me she is irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd have more reapect for the woman (using that word loosely) if she just was honest as she claims she always is. Just say yes I'm banned because i made a big mistake. I never should have let my daughter on my live like that and I'm sorry.
That will never happen. She'll pretend shes too busy or sick to go live until next friday when her ban is up.
I sincerely hope ex and his family are waking up to this and watching/documenting closely.
If they aren't they are as shiity as Aimee and her parents for letting this absolute car crash continue.
We see through you Aimee.
I haven't been on in a while, what Aimless allowed Harper to do 😬, I feel for Harper so much she deserves better.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does this Lisa Manchipp claim to work for DWP?
Yes, But she actually duznt.!
She claimed that she could find out anyone IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Then soon changed it to someone she knew could find them.🙈
It would appear that this person who was her son, Who worked for an agency, not directly the DWP.
Her daughter apparently works there too… Pretty silly coming out with a statement like that, even the people who work there don’t advertise the fact🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Could never utter the word ‘period’ and now can’t stop saying it 😂🥴

she is acting like the first woman in the world to menstrate. Periods can be tough, absolutley no doubt, I suffer with hormonal migraines which are no joke! But can you say they have wiped you out AND also go shopping all day 🤷‍♀️

also her comment ‘I’ve taken some pain so now I feel sleepy’ she takes bloody Panadol 😂 she acts like she has been injected with morphine for the pain

pop some ibuprofen, have a bath and get on with it like many MANY other women do, you are making a mockery of those who literally can’t get out of bed from the pain, or bleed through their clothing (I’ve had that happen to me, and I have access to as many sanitary products as I need which I know is another sad privalidge these days)

duck me she is irritating
Exactly.....Aimless try "living with " endometriosis!! Excrutiating, debilitating pain, excessive bleeding to the point you can't leave the house, multiple surgeries, I could go on!!(sorry...you had a smear that was worse than any major abdominal.surgery, I'm sure..forgot about that!!!😡) all whilst holding down a full time job and trying to live a normal life....you pathetic witch😡😡😡
Hang on....maybe its one of her many " conditons" she's not yet told us about!
She needs to stop....seriously!!

• Sad
Yes, But she actually duznt.!
She claimed that she could find out anyone IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Then soon changed it to someone she knew could find them.🙈
It would appear that this person who was her son, Who worked for an agency, not directly the DWP.
Her daughter apparently works there too… Pretty silly coming out with a statement like that, even the people who work there don’t advertise the fact🤡🤡🤡🤡
Thanks for confirming

Reactions: 7
Her period (Aunt Flo as she used to call it) is so bad it has wiped her out but doesn’t stop her from bloody shopping and scoffing that big fat piggy face. See she mentioned for the first time she was having a shower!!! Don’t believe that either, that’s only because I said she never bloody mentions it. She’s full of bull tit as always.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.