Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there actually a kids party ? Or is she just saying it coz we have all said Harper doesn’t seem to have friends or go soft play, play out with friends etc. etc

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how fast this thread goes!
I just don’t know how she thinks she relatable when she goes shopping 11 days in a row spending hundreds each time……she was clearly born with a silver spoon in her mouth and daddy still gives her an allowance

Reactions: 8
I can find out if she really does. Is that her proper name? I know someone who works for them who will be able to look up all staff in the internal emails

Ohh ok I won’t bother asking them then 😂😂
Maybe @larchwood4 can confirm that she does or doesn’t work there as they are really good mates.😂
Although here’s a reminder what Sam Payne thought of Lisa Manchip when she bailed out on Sasha Fontain😂😂😂😂
Wonder if she still thinks she’s a “silly girl”🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She mentioned the other day that she actually gets pennies from the gifts folk send her on live ,as most goes to Tik Tok..is this true?
Yer. I think it was Selena Gomez who went live once and people were sending her these gifts and once she realised they were equal to money she went offline.

Reactions: 4
Do you know you are not able to use filters when advertising make up? I seen on the Mrs hinch thread she’s been done for it a few times before. You can report her. She’s definitely using filters on the live and on her Ad’s

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t get the train upto Edinburgh. It would be far less stressful for her, as has previously been mentioned, driving and parking in Edinburgh is a nightmare.

Reactions: 9
Well apparently driving to a new destiny will give her anxiety..🫣🫣
Well I do too, I hate not knowing the route etc. But I’d hardly call it Anxiety issues I just think duck will I actually get there and get on with it. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why would you put yourself through that though if you didn’t have to. Edinburgh has trains arriving from Liverpool area regularly, or she could change easily at Wigan. I’m not an anxious driver but can’t be arsed driving long distances when I could be sat on a train relaxing. If I don’t need my car where I’m going, I’m not taking it. Aimee won’t need her car in Edinburgh, she won’t, because the parking etc is so bad. She won’t be able to just park in the centre of Edinburgh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t believe harper is 8. Surely Aimee must notice how different she is to her nephew who’s a similar age

Reactions: 11
Since joining these threads, I’ve really had to get over my hatred of the ‘c’ word. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.