Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she does. She has threaten lots of Tattlers that were on the Sasha Fontain Thread , we always come with receipts as Tattlers do. @rocksolidcrew possible has the proof
I can find out if she really does. Is that her proper name? I know someone who works for them who will be able to look up all staff in the internal emails

Yes, But she actually duznt.!
She claimed that she could find out anyone IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Then soon changed it to someone she knew could find them.🙈
It would appear that this person who was her son, Who worked for an agency, not directly the DWP.
Her daughter apparently works there too… Pretty silly coming out with a statement like that, even the people who work there don’t advertise the fact🤡🤡🤡🤡
Ohh ok I won’t bother asking them then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can find out if she really does. Is that her proper name? I know someone who works for them who will be able to look up all staff in the internal emails

Oh please do, I’ve done my checks and asked around. I had it confirmed but she thinks I’m bluffing.. The more the merrier😂😂

Reactions: 5

Yes that’s her name, please do it and let us all know either way lol x

Her get ready with me video.. Yawn!
Since being divorced, her life has been 'so peaceful'.
And says her page is a negative free space yet she's negative 80% of the time 😂😂 moan, moan, moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who thinks H won't be at the party she's meant to be going to today?

If she didn’t read here and she saw a comment asking if she’s been banned she would’ve answered ‘no lovely, I’m just drained, etc’
So she does read here, she’s seen what everyone’s saying about her being banned and so blocked the person who’s asked.
We’ll know later whether it was a 24hr live ban or a week. Stay tuned 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her names not meant to be pronounced Aimee? Her mum calls her Aimee though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had that headband on the other day and it was stained with foundation as it is now, manky boot. Bet her brushes are never cleaned either, great influencing Aims.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did she even mention she has a daughter in the get to know me video 😂
Only mention her daughter got was she has a nephew who is a year younger than Harper. I think that was a lie saying Shirl gets cross at people calling her Aimee because it’s pronounced different, her mother bleeping calls her Aimee. She can’t help but tell bleeping lies

Reactions: 9
Pennywise wants his make up back I don’t know anyone else who wears so much make up its like her look is stuck in the 80s i bet all the mums at the kids party today secretly laugh and talk about her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.