Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’d been banned from going live or the family have told her off, she’s not going to tell her followers that cos she knows we’ll all be laughing. So of course she’s just gonna blame it on her period and feeling ‘drained’ 😅

Reactions: 9
The way she conveniently set the camera so everyone could see harper with her headphones on while she’s sat there stuffing her face. She knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 12
Who orders TWO burgers from McDonalds?

I have real anxiety and I'd rather die than record myself at all, but record myself eating. I can't even think about it, it's making me feel sick 😩

Reactions: 4
Is she trying for a tampax deal... Why does she keep banging on about her period. Something everyone deals with month to month if you're a woman. Wish i could call in sick of my period 😂 entitled cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I have real anxiety and I'd rather die than record myself at all, but record myself eating. I can't even think about it, it's making me feel sick 😩
Me too, I am a greedy bastard in private. Maybe she is getting some rehearsals in for OF when the TikTok bubble bursts. Some people pay a fortune to watch people being gluttonous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her babbling on and on and on and on about her frigging period, she might as well have just gone live 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she laughs at herself makes me physically angry 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know why her acting like her period is bad is bugging me??? It’s probably just cause it’s her. I have endometriosis and let me tell you, when I have a period I can hardly walk / drag myself from the toliet being sick. Now I’m in menopause at only 25 it’s even worse 😂 I just hate she always acts she has it so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She only started saying the actual word ‘period’ when someone on here called her out for not saying it. She said Aunt Flo or some shite. Now she won’t stop saying period or periods. Tell me your not rattled by Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
The way she laughs at herself makes me physically angry 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know why her acting like her period is bad is bugging me??? It’s probably just cause it’s her. I have endometriosis and let me tell you, when I have a period I can hardly walk / drag myself from the toliet being sick. Now I’m in menopause at only 25 it’s even worse 😂 I just hate she always acts she has it so bad
I hate that fake laugh she does.

Reactions: 7
I feel for you, in the end - a hysterectomy at 32 was my only relief ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate that fake laugh she does.
The one where she looks like Kenneth Williams???? and you can see her nostrils flare ???? ...and it's like, SILENT??? and she waves her hands like its all so bleeping hysterical.....???? Yeah......we know the one .....its all as fake as duck ...stupid bleep

She only started saying the actual word ‘period’ when someone on here called her out for not saying it. She said Aunt Flo or some shite. Now she won’t stop saying period or periods. Tell me your not rattled by Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
BUT THE STUPID twit DOESNT CONE IN HERE !!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT ?? duck ME 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I don’t believe her at all over the not going live because of her period she looked fine in that video and laughing at duck all funny. Also she won’t be live until next Friday now so that sounds like she’s definitely been banned

Reactions: 6
AIMEE....you ain't got bad period pain....stop laughing like everything is bleeping hilarious...its really not ....you're an attention seeking fucker .....duck off....Harper HASNT got a party tomorrow...coz she's the weird kid at school...sadly....thanks to you ....duck the duck off....and where you get there duck off over duck Off Mountain ...turn down duck Off Road......take a left down duck Off Street and keep bleeping off till you get to duck Off Lane and then duck off some more till u duck RIGHT OFF TIKTOK

A fat duck called Aimee Crowder Barton THATS who

What?? She's a proper joke😡
duck OFF silly bleep .....you didn't even HAVE periods until 3 months ago ..for some bleeping odd reason.....scroll back people
...she didn't have em ...probably coz of meds for non existent bleeping "anxiety"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.