Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one where she looks like Kenneth Williams???? and you can see her nostrils flare ???? ...and it's like, SILENT??? and she waves her hands like its all so bleeping hysterical.....???? Yeah......we know the one .....its all as fake as duck ...stupid bleep

BUT THE STUPID twit DOESNT CONE IN HERE !!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT ?? duck ME 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yesssss exactly that with the laugh. No need whatsoever for that. It’s not even funny. she’s never funny.

Reactions: 4
Shout it louder 🙌🙌
duck OFF AIMEE...YOU SOAK UP NEGATIVITY MORE THAN A TOWEL SOAKS UP VOMIT

Do you work in between the shopping trips?
She says she works alot 😂 I'm sorry but doing whatever you want to do all day is not bleeping work! I've spent 10 hours at work in a GP practice today, with a 10 minute lunch break all day because I was that busy. I'm sure there's many others on here who have actual jobs or maybe single mums who spend their days cleaning their homes, actually being a parent or being a housewife etc, that's work. Not shopping every day and filming it, showing us what she's bought or eating on camera like a pig! What a joke! She really grips my tit thinking what she does is actually work 😡
WELL DONE TO YOU MY LOVE 👏👏👏👏AIMEE??? A FULL TIME CONTENT CREATOR???? duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂 duck ME......SHE DOES EVERY DAY WHAT I CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING ON A WEEKEND .....DEMUSIONAL PIECE OF tit ...I WORK NIGHTS 5X A WEEK HENCE WHY IM NOT ON HERE THROUGH THE DAY ..SHE WOULDNT KNOW A DAYS HARD GRAFT IF IT KICKED HER UP THE FANNY ..STOP TAKING THE PISS OUT OF HARDWORKING MUMS... SINGLE OR OTHERWISE...YOURE A bleeping JOKE AIMEE...AND THE SOONER YOUR BUBBLE BURSTS THE BETTER

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
By Holy duck 😳 dunno where to start with this bleep!

From the period story nonsense to giving a Judith Chalmers run down of Edinburgh, "it's compact" to the McDonald's order of in total 3 burgers!!! Together with buns, chips and probably her favourite hash fucken browns PLUS a McFlurry!

She's a greedy bastard, who the duck could eat all that then go for a pamper bath and then on to her scratcher! Her belly alone must weigh 10 fucken stone after that!

She talks shite and lives it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad she’s not live but I cannot stand those that use their period as an excuse to get out of everything. How old is she?? Pop a paracetamol and stop bleeping moaning

Id just like to add of course there are exceptions to that, she isn’t one of them 🙄
Don't you know? Aimees still 12 ...and Mummy and Daddy do EVERYTHING for her still ....Mummy even probably gave birth to Harper coz Harpers OWN Mummy was SO busy shopping....making up her clown face and fulfilling her OWN needs than to actually BRING her own CHILD into the world...Aimee couldn't handle childbirth ...oh...hang on ONE SECOND 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 No....she COULDNT ...because Harpers birth was SO "traumatic🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱" She decided NOT to have another....wasn't your choice Aimee sweetpee😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣Your ex was already shagging another gorgeous woman ...a woman who didn't suck the life out of him and didnt constantly grab his wallet and treat him like a cashmachine ..GROW UP AIMEE

Do you work in between the shopping trips?
She says she works alot 😂 I'm sorry but doing whatever you want to do all day is not bleeping work! I've spent 10 hours at work in a GP practice today, with a 10 minute lunch break all day because I was that busy. I'm sure there's many others on here who have actual jobs or maybe single mums who spend their days cleaning their homes, actually being a parent or being a housewife etc, that's work. Not shopping every day and filming it, showing us what she's bought or eating on camera like a pig! What a joke! She really grips my tit thinking what she does is actually work 😡
😂😂😂🤣 duck OFF you silly neglectful bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how fast these threads move now the tattle ban has gone. Clearly so many people are pissed off with her it’s crazy. Sometimes I feel bad for disliking her so much. I’m that kind of person who naturally likes and gets on with people but duck me I see nothing endearing or even likeable at all. She is pure vile! I feel so so sorry for little Harper. She needs a strong mum who can care for her properly is sooo unbelievably sad. She just deserves better.
At least when they go to Scotland her mum will be there so at least Harper will see some affection as you can see she loves her. All I see from Aimless is how much Harper appears to be a burden on her ‘tik tok’ career. It’s just heartbreaking. How can her family not see it!! I’m telling you now my mum and sister would kick my ass if this was me. Not to mention my in laws! God Aimless I despise you!! You do not deserve that little sweet girl!!!! Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do too, such a shame for Harper, poor soul. My boy is 6, he has 2 older sisters so like an only child. I'll sit and scroll my phone or whatever but as soon as he needs me I'm there. I'd never try and go on live and sell stuff and tell him to stay in his room out the way. Why doesn't she get Harper down first and then do the live later, or through the day when she's doing nothing else. It's neglectful.

That time of night is chaotic for Mums getting homework, dinner, play, bath, story, bed, then getting everything ready for the next day. I've been a single Mum and worked when my girls were at school and didn't sit down til well after 9 at night. No wonder she's got fake anxiety stressing about trying to do a live in the middle of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck OFF AIMEE...YOU SOAK UP NEGATIVITY MORE THAN A TOWEL SOAKS UP VOMIT

WELL DONE TO YOU MY LOVE 👏👏👏👏AIMEE??? A FULL TIME CONTENT CREATOR???? duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂 duck ME......SHE DOES EVERY DAY WHAT I CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING ON A WEEKEND .....DEMUSIONAL PIECE OF tit ...I WORK NIGHTS 5X A WEEK HENCE WHY IM NOT ON HERE THROUGH THE DAY ..SHE WOULDNT KNOW A DAYS HARD GRAFT IF IT KICKED HER UP THE FANNY ..STOP TAKING THE PISS OUT OF HARDWORKING MUMS... SINGLE OR OTHERWISE...YOURE A bleeping JOKE AIMEE...AND THE SOONER YOUR BUBBLE BURSTS THE BETTER
absolutely this ……she does duck all every day except of course shopping for complete tit ……the kid gets a takeaway for her dinner .

it’s absolutely bleeping shocking .
Where’s the kids father surely to god he is aware of all this and a school 😡😡😡😡?????

Who orders TWO burgers from McDonalds?

I have real anxiety and I'd rather die than record myself at all, but record myself eating. I can't even think about it, it's making me feel sick 😩
A proper greedy lazy bleep does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What?? She's a proper joke😡
Period hadnt wiped her out too much that she ate a mountain of food, I never used eat well for 3/4 days around my time, It’ll be a Costa trip in the morning too, along with anxiety for the drive.🥴🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Creators have spoke about how much they make on TikTok shop before. Big creators like Eden was getting 5 to 10 grand just to do it at the beginning when TikTok shop first came out but smaller creators get a percentage of what is sold. So if something is £20 Aimee will make around £2.
anyone can also put links to products on their videos now too if you have a couple of thousand followers.
I think these creators do it just to make out they are bigger than they are and make out they work for TikTok but they don’t 🤣
Aimee is dying for P Louise to work with her. She said on a live couple of days ago that her box arrived but she had to
Do a video unpacking it even though she paid for it out of her own money. Well anyone could do that and hope to be noticed.
she must be on some sort of benefits as no way will these ads cover even her food shop never mind her rent.
she has no paid partnerships that I have seen. Her management seem tit.
She doesn’t pay rent. Her dad owns the house and she lives in it. She also has handouts from her dad apparently so doesn’t actually pay for much, this is how she funds all this

That’s all she has ever done, she’s always preaching “I work for DWP, I can get anyone IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and find out where they live”… she’s full of her own self importance, she’s a joke.🤡🤡
An IP address is classed as sensitive data… like anyone can give that out without facing criminal charges 🤣🤣🤣 what BS they spread honestly

She's Def been put on a Tik Tok live ban, she prob doesn't know if it is a week ban or 24 hour hence why she said she might go live tonight ...why not just address Thursday nights terrible live and say she's learnt from it?

I bet she was the kid in school who never started trouble,it was always someone elses fault!

All that tit she ate last night ...plus her period ..Jesus her insides will be falling out of her arse today and she won't even be able to wipe it properly thanks to those horrible nails

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's Def been put on a Tik Tok live ban, she prob doesn't know if it is a week ban or 24 hour hence why she said she might go live tonight ...why not just address Thursday nights terrible live and say she's learnt from it?

I bet she was the kid in school who never started trouble,it was always someone elses fault!

All that tit she ate last night ...plus her period ..Jesus her insides will be falling out of her arse today and she won't even be able to wipe it properly thanks to those horrible nails
💯 everything you have said 👏👏👏
I also think that she completely intentionally placed harper in that McDonald's video for comments to get engagement. Its the same old cycle with her and she feeds off the drama.
I just cant fathom how someone can treat their child they way she does and still have the brass neck to act all high snd mighty how she does. Absolute moron. I'd die knowing ppl thought i was a mother like that

Reactions: 16

She won’t address it because that’s not what narcissists do! She’ll make an excuse like she has and harpers back in her own bed because she broke the secret deal.
Hope she gets another ban for her live because she’s absolutely car crash material when she’s been drinking

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - thissinglemama#18 puts her daughter on live its uncomfortable for all, aimless doesn't care shes pissed on white claw

Reactions: 26
Just in case anyone is still wondering about this. If you can identify somebody from an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) it is then sensitive personal data protected by GDPR regulations enforced by the Data Protection Act in the UK so all the creators banging on about getting IP addresses and finding out who you are, no they can’t, you aren’t committing a criminal offence by telling somebody like Aimee you thought she didn’t eat breakfast so therefore they ain’t doing tit. 🙌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as Scotland doesn’t want her here (I speak on behalf of all of us Scot’s) I can’t wait for reality to hit her in the face when she comes here. It’s freezing, it’s wet and it’s miserable. I work outside and let me tell you, it’s horrific. So her idea of walking everywhere is laughable. She won’t cope after 5 mins never mind a whole day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As much as Scotland doesn’t want her here (I speak on behalf of all of us Scot’s) I can’t wait for reality to hit her in the face when she comes here. It’s freezing, it’s wet and it’s miserable. I work outside and let me tell you, it’s horrific. So her idea of walking everywhere is laughable. She won’t cope after 5 mins never mind a whole day 😂
Also driving in Edinburgh 🤣 good luck fishy flaps!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just in case anyone is still wondering about this. If you can identify somebody from an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) it is then sensitive personal data protected by GDPR regulations enforced by the Data Protection Act in the UK so all the creators banging on about getting IP addresses and finding out who you are, no they can’t, you aren’t committing a criminal offence by telling somebody like Aimee you thought she didn’t eat breakfast so therefore they ain’t doing tit. 🙌🏻
Yeah it’s all a load of bollox but we have to let these little morons have their say, makes them think they are special lol x

I'm from North of England and every year for past 18years we have an annual trip to Edinburgh to my brother's grave...in Leith...(we go in summer)and spend couple of days in the city!
My point is....the drive up there is no problem....she is comparing it to her trip to Abersoch 🤣🤣🤣not sure where she is staying....but, hope she's taking plenty of bananas, cos god help her when she " hits Edinburgh" and tries to navigate to where she staying🤣🤣🤣
Prepare for the " tit toks" on that one🤣🤣
Princess St awaits you Aimless🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Ps love our annual trips to Edinburgh....despite our reasons for going 💖🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Also driving in Edinburgh 🤣 good luck fishy flaps!!
Just said this myself🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
She doesn’t pay rent. Her dad owns the house and she lives in it. She also has handouts from her dad apparently so doesn’t actually pay for much, this is how she funds all this

An IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is classed as sensitive data… like anyone can give that out without facing criminal charges 🤣🤣🤣 what BS they spread honestly
This is why we know everything she spreads is bullshit..🫣

Here’s her bestest mate Sam payne calling her a silly girl… do you remember this Sam… do you still think she’s silly?😂😂😂😂
Oh deary me, Would you like more screenshots.?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.