Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s defo on a live ban coz none of her videos look like she’s drained ?! Poor Harper not eating with her mum again, when they go Edinburgh it won’t be kid friendly either x

Reactions: 9
shes probably peri menopausal
Oh someone said that to her on her live the other day and she said she couldn’t be peri menopausal because she’s only 37 🤣🤣🤣 someone said she was at 27 and she completely ignored her. Only because she knew she was wrong as always. She actually knows bugger all

Reactions: 11
She’s in the metro for the eye cream 🙄
Aye but it only attracted 4 comments on the article.....all of which negative 🤣🤣
I wouldn't be screaming that from the rooftops if were her
She needs to face it. This wont last forever she hasnt the personality to deal with everything that comes with the "job", not does she have the personality to be liked by amyone with a half decent IQ
it will all come crashing down around her and she'll be left in that house with mountains of 💩 around her and not a real friend in the world.
Unfortunately her daughter will be collateral damage in the entire car crash her mother has created and will most likely be the one who siffers the most because her mother spent more time talking to strangers than she did her own child

Reactions: 10
C - completely unrelatable
U - utter bleep
N- not likeable
T - total twit

Not perfect but you get the idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shirley is going to Edinburgh aswell isn’t she. At least she provides some genuine comedy relief to proceedings. She’s much more natural in front of the camera, she amuses me.

Reactions: 13
What a greedy woman 🤮 I went for a chopstix today around three and I’m still so full up all she does is drink tons of coffee and eat who eats two burgers 🍔 and fries 🍟 and she buys a load of sweets and chocolate and I doubt Harper is eating it she’s tiny it doesn’t add up maybe she is purging?

Reactions: 5
What a greedy woman 🤮 I went for a chopstix today around three and I’m still so full up all she does is drink tons of coffee and eat who eats two burgers 🍔 and fries 🍟 and she buys a load of sweets and chocolate and I doubt Harper is eating it she’s tiny it doesn’t add up maybe she is purging?
It’s to remind herself to eat when she’s having one of her non existent mental health crises. Crackpot.

Reactions: 11
What?? She's a proper joke😡
Why does she need to post a video about it for she will only lie in it anyway or say her period is so bad. You’d think she is the only woman to have periods the way she goes on

Sorry for spamming but does anyone else find her cleaning odd. When I decide to clean I put a wash on and then start upstairs and work down and done she always says clean with me then she tidies the kitchen and goes out no wonder it’s a pigsty.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she doesn’t see the negative comments cos TikTok and her mods delete them for her 🤣

And yes, she’s definitely been told off. That’s why she hasn’t been live. But she’ll blame it on something else. Then she’ll come back on her next live acting smug thinking she’s being clever. But we know…yes we know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say she doesn’t see the negative comments cos TikTok and her mods delete them for her 🤣
Yeah but then changed her narrative and said she still sees them before TikTok delete them. Just constant bullshit from Aimless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.